GCET 2021: Counselling (Started), Allotment, Cut-off, Admission
GCET 2021 Spot Round Admission has been started from 21st September 2021. The exam has been conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Goa. Goa Common Entrance Test (GCET) is a state level examination. This examination will be conducted for various professional degree programmes. Candidates get admission on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance exam. The admission is offered to candidates in the state government/ aided engineering colleges of Goa state. NEET Qualified candidates get admission to MBBS, BDS, BHMS (Homeopathy), BAMS (Ayurveda), Allied Health Science (Paramedical), and B.Sc. in nursing courses. Here we are providing details as application form, its fee, exam dates, eligibility criteria, and much more regarding GCET 2021.
GCET 2021 Notifications – Spot Round Admission Started
GCET 2021 Spot round admission has been started from 21st September 2021. Check here for counselling details.
Get all exam details and latest updates about GCET 2022 from here.
GCET 2021 Result has been declared on 3rd August 2021. Check here for result details.
GCET 2021 Exam Dates
Candidates must go through following table regarding official schedule for GCET 2021:
|Prospectus upload||31st March 2021|
|Application Form releases||21st June 2021|
|Last date to submit application form at application centre (without late fee)||30th June 2021|
|Last date to submit application form at DTE (with late fee of Rs. 1500/-)||16th July 2021|
|Admit card availability||25th July 2021|
|GCET 2021 Exam Date||29th & 30th July 2021|
|Result declaration||3rd August 2021|
|Counselling process||10th August 2021|
GCET 2021 Answer Key
GCET 2021 Answer Key will be released in August 2021 via online mode. The answer key for all different paper will be released separately. Answer key will contain answer of all the questions asked in the question paper.
Candidates will also be able to challenge the answer key with right evidence. First, authority will release preliminary answer key & then final answer key. Once final answer key will get released, no challenge will be entertained later.
GCET 2021 Result
GCET Result has been made available from 3rd August 2021. It is released on website via online mode & on notice board at DTE. Authority release merit list for all offered courses based on GCET scores.
Candidates have to enter their login credentials to check their result. No individual score card is provided to the candidates. A separate merit list is prepared for each course. On the basis of merit list, candidates get shortlisted for counselling rounds.
GCET 2021 Counselling
GCET 2021 counselling process get commence after the result declaration. It is mandatory for all qualified candidates to participate in the counselling process. It is commenced from 10th August 2021 via online mode.
After submission of admission form, candidates are called for counselling process. Candidates also have to bring original as well as photo stated documents for verification & submission.
Candidates get admission on the basis of candidates marks obtained in the GCET exam. Final Admission are offered to candidates after fee payment.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
GCET 2021 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding GCET 2021 Application Form:
- GCET 2021 Application Form has been made available via online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form from 21st June 2021.
- The application form must be submitted at notified locations as per center opted on specified dates along with fee submission.
- Candidates who submits the late application fee will have to submit 1500/- extra charges along with application fee.
- Candidates can download the application form either from website or from the application center.
- The last date to submit the application form is till 23rd July 2021.
- The application form will be accepted only after payment of application fee.
- Along with all academic, basic, personal & communicational details candidates must also fix recent passport size photograph.
- Candidates can submit the application fee in the form of Online mode or Demand Draft “DD”.
- DD must be drawn in the favour of “Director of Technical Education” at HDFC Bank, Porvorim, on any scheduled bank.
- The online application fee is Rs. 2000/- & Rs. 3500/- as offline fee.
GCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must read following GCET Eligibility Criteria before applying for the examination:
- Nationality: Indian national citizen candidates will be eligible to apply for GCET 2021.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12thlevel examination with Science to be eligible for examination.
- Mandatory subject: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as their mandatory subject with additional subject among any one from Biotechnology/ Biology/ Chemistry/ Computer Science.
- Age Limit: Candidates must have completed minimum 17 years in age as on or before 31st December 2021.
- Percentage: He/ She must score minimum 45% marks for general category (40% for reserved category) candidates.
- Score Card: Candidates seeking admission to degree courses in Architecture must appear & must have a valid score in National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) 2021.
GCET 2021 Hall Ticket
GCET Hall Ticket has been made available from 25th July 2021 till the exam date. Candidates have to enter their login credentials to download their admit card.
It is mandatory for all candidates to carry admit card at the examination centre. No candidate are allowed to sit in the exam hall without admit card. Candidates are advised to also carry one valid ID proof (Driving License/ Aadhar card etc.) along with admit card.
GCET 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates must go through following details regarding GCET Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode: GCET 2021 examination is organized through offline mode (OMR).
- Exam Duration: Candidates will get 2 hours to complete the examination.
- No. of Questions: Question paper will consist of total 75 questions.
- Questions Type: The Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) will be asked in the examination.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will consist of 1 mark.
Candidates must check following table for marks distribution in each subject:
|Subject||Maximum marks||No. of Questions|
GCET 2021 Syllabus
GCET Syllabus will be prescribed by the Goa Board of Secondary & Higher Education, Porvorium. Candidates are advised to study from 12th level examination. They must study from Science subject as Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
Candidates are advised to read complete information brochure to check complete syllabus. We will update it further in our article whenever official will release it.
GCET Preparation Tips
Candidates are advised to follow following tips & tricks while preparing for GCET 2021 examination:
- Make proper time table & strictly follow it.
- Go through complete official syllabus.
- Study previous year questions & practice mock tests.
- Make short notes & revise it regularly.
- Eat healthy & nutritious food.
If you have any other queries regarding GCET 2021, you can write your queries in the comment section given below.