GCET 2021 Application Form (Till 23rd July), Registration – Apply Here
GCET 2021 Application Form has been extended till 23rd July 2021. GCET (Goa Common Entrance Test) is a state level admission test which is conducted one time every year. This examination is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Goa. Through this exam, admission is offered in various professional degree courses in the field of Engineering, Architecture and Pharmacy. Admission in medical courses will be provided through NEET- UG scores. Candidates can read this article to know all about GCET application form 2021 including details i.e. application form, fee, eligibility, dates and much more.
GCET 2021 Application Form
GCET 2022 Application Form will be commenced from third week of June 2022.
GCET 2021 Application Form has been extended till 23rd July 2021. Click here to apply.
Candidates can check all details about GCET 2021 application form in given steps:
- Application form for GCET 2021 has been released through online mode only.
- Candidates will have to download application form.
- Candidates can fill their application form from 21st June 2021.
- Application process will include various steps i.e. registration, filling of application form, fee payment, document uploading, etc.
- Select exam center choice as per your preferences.
- Fill correct details in the application form including qualification, parent’s details, address and other.
- Paste recent passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates will be able to fill their application form till 30th June 2021. With late fee application form will be submitted till 16th July 2021.
- Candidates will have to submit filled application form at notified location.
- Take printout of the application form and keep it safe for other procedure.
Documents Required while filling GCET 2021 Application Form:
Here candidates can check documents (photocopies) which will be submitted along with the GCET 2021 application form:
- Three identical passport size photographs
- 10th class mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Copy of GCET admit card
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- School leaving certificate
- Residence certificate etc.
- Application fee is Rs.2000 for all category candidates.
- Fee can not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Application fee can be paid through online mode or demand draft.
- Demand draft should be drawn in favor of ‘Directorate of Technical Education’ payable at HDFC bank, Porvorim.
- Offline payment is of Rs. 3500/-.
GCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the GCET 2021 eligibility criteria before applying for the exam:
- Nationality: Indian/ NRIs/ OCI/ PIO candidates will be eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: Candidates should have completed age of 17 years as on 31st December 2021.
- Score Card: Candidates must have valid score card of GCET/ NEET/ NATA exam.
Course Wise Eligibility:
For B.Sc. Nursing:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th and 12th exam from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates should obtain minimum 45% aggregate (40% aggregate marks for SC/ ST and OBC category) marks in PCB subjects.
- Subjects: Candidates must have physics, chemistry, biology and English subjects in their 12th level.
For B. Tech:
- Qualification: Candidate must pass higher secondary exam from any recognized board.
- Candidates who have passed diploma in engineering with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ ST/ OBC) will also be eligible.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates should pass with 45% aggregate (40% aggregate marks for SC/ ST and OBC category) marks in PCM subjects.
- Subjects: Candidates must have physics and mathematics as compulsory subjects along with any one from biology/ chemistry/ biotechnology.
For B. Arch:
- Qualification: Candidates should pass 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must obtain minimum 50% aggregate (45% for SC/ ST/ OBC) marks in their qualifying exam.
GCET 2021 Application Dates
Candidates can check official GCET 2021 application dates in the table below:
|Starting of application form||21st June 2021|
|Last date to submit application form and collecting admit card||30th June 2021|
|Last date to submit application and collecting admit card (with late fee)||16th July 2021|
|Exam date||29th & 30th July 2021|
How to Apply for GCET 2021
Here candidates can check all steps about how to fill GCET 2021 application form:
- Visit the official website (link is mentioned above).
- Download the application form and take printout of it.
- Fill all required details in the application form including, name, date of birth, roll number, address, gender etc.
- Paste a recent passport size photograph on it.
- Send filled application form along with three identical photographs and other required documents in the name of ‘director of Technical Education’ at Panaji-Goa.
- Documents should be self- attested.
- Do not forget to take printout of the filled application form for future references.
Through the above article, we have provided all details about application form mode, fee, eligibility criteria and dates. Candidates can also get complete procedure about how to fill GCET 2021 application form. Candidates are advised to fill correct details in the application form to avoid rejection of the GCET 2021 application form.
If you have any other query about GCET 2021 application form, then you can leave your queries below.