GCET 2022 Application Form, Registration, Eligibility – Apply Online Here
GCET 2022 Application Form will be released from May 2022 through online mode only. Goa Common Entrance Test (GCET) is a state level entrance test conducted every year by the Directorate of Technical Education, Goa. The examination will be conducted for candidates seeking admission in various professional UG Courses of Engineering, Technology and Nursing fields. Qualified candidates from the examination will get admission in various Private and Government colleges across the Goa state. Here in this article, we will provide the complete details with latest updates on GCET Application Form 2022.
GCET 2022 Application Form – Exam Date Revised
GCET 2022 Exam Dates have been revised. Now, the exam will be held on 27th & 28th June 2022. Click here to subscribe application alert.
Admission Open 2022
Following are the complete tentative details with some key instructions on GCET Application Form 2022:
- GCET Application Forms can only be submitted through online mode.
- The GCET Application Form will be released specifically for eligible candidates only, so candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for GCET 2022.
- Eligible candidates can fill GCET Registration Form from May 2022.
- GCET Applicant must fill application form with utmost caution, as no correction facility will provided later on.
- The details filled by applicant in GCET Application Form should be authentic and valid, as any false details can cause rejection of Application From.
- Candidates must submit their complete application form before prescribed date for submission though authority will also provide the another chance to submit application form with late fee charges.
- Applicant are advised to seek the printout of filled GCET Application From and its Fee Receipt for future reference.
- GCET Application fee can only be payable through online mode.
- Applicant can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for online transaction.
- Application fee for GCET 2022 Application Form will be 2000/- . The late fee will be Rs.1500/-.
GCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility criteria for candidates applying for GCET 2022 Examination:
For B.Sc. Nursing:
- Qualification: Applicant must have qualify their 10+2 intermediate or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applicant must have scored at least 45% Marks (40% Marks aggregate marks for SC/ ST and OBC category) in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Subjects: Applicant must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as one of their mandatory subjects in their qualifying examination.
For B. Tech Courses:
- Qualification: Applicant must have qualify their higher secondary exam from any recognized board to be eligible for B.Tech. courses.
- Marks: Applicant must have scored at least 45% marks (40% Marks for SC/ ST and OBC category) to be eligible for admission.
- Subjects: Candidates must have Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with any one from biology/ chemistry/ biotechnology.
For B. Arch:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed their 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: He/she must have scored at least 50% Marks (45% Marks for SC/ ST/ OBC) in their qualifying examination to be eligible for B.Arch. admission.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing for final annual examination in 2022 can also apply for admission.
GCET 2022 Application Dates
Following are complete official registration dates for GCET 2022 Registration Form:
|Starting of application form||May 2022|
|Last date to submit application form and Availability of admit card||May 2022|
|Last date to submit application and collecting admit card (with late fee)||May 2022|
|Exam date||27th & 28th June 2022|
How to Apply for GCET 2022
Below are the complete step by step process for filling GCET Application Form 2022:
- Visit the website of GCET 2022 (Link will be available above).
- Now go to the admission portal of GCET and click on new candidates registration link.
- Fill the GCET registration form with all required details including Basic Personal details, Email Id, Phone Number, Date of Birth etc. and submit them.
- After the completion of registration process, candidates will have to login into the GCET Application Form.
- Now fill the GCET application form with all required details including Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Communicational Information etc..
- Applicant must fill the GCET Application Form with authentic details only, as any alteration in details can cause rejection of Application Form.
- After submitting all details candidates will be asked to upload all required documents including Photograph, Signature and category certificate.
- The Photograph uploaded by candidate’s in GCET application form must be within given size and format.
- The Signature should be candidates running hand scanned signature and should be within given size and format.
- Now select your payment mode then fill all required details accordingly and complete your transaction.
- Once transaction will be successfully done take the printout of filled of filled GCET Application From 2022 and Fee receipt for future references.
- Candidates are advised not to send any hardcopy of filled GCET Application form for future references.
Leave the comment down below for more query or further information about GCET 2022 Application Form.