Goa ITI 2023 Application (1st June), Registration – Apply Here
Goa ITI 2023 Application Form will be released from 1st June 2023. The admission procedure will be conducted by the Directorate of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Goa. It is a state level admission procedure conducted for giving admission in various technical and non-technical ITI courses. The candidates will be eligibility for the admission on the basis of qualifying examination and depending on trade they want to get admission. Qualified candidates will get admission in various government and private Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) across the Goa state. Through this article, we have provided details about Goa ITI Application Form 2023 including details i.e. fee payment, eligibility, procedure, etc.
Goa ITI 2023 Application Form – From 1st June
Goa ITI 2023 Notification has been released. The application form is releasing from 1st June 2023. Link will be given here. Click here to subscribe application alert.
Check below for the details about application form of Goa ITI 2023 application form:
- The application form will be available through online mode, no other mode will be provided.
- Candidates will be able to fill application form of Goa ITI Admission 2023 from 1st June 2023.
- Fill the application form with details such as personal, academic details, email id, phone number, etc.
- Candidates must provide correct details in the registration form to avoid mistakes.
- Upload the scanned image of photograph and signature in the specified format.
- The last date to submit the application form will be till 10th July 2023.
- There will be no need to send any hardcopy of the filled-in application form by post to the authorities.
- Candidates are advised to take printout of the application form and keep it safe for future references.
- The application fee will be submitted through online mode only.
- Candidates will be able to pay the fee through Credit card, Debit card, or Net Banking.
- Application Fee will be non-refundable once paid.
Check the Goa ITI 2023 application fee for all categories below:
|General Category||Rs. 295/-|
|Reserved Category (SC/ ST)||Rs. 148/-|
|Prospectus Fee (Online/ Offline)||Rs. 100/-|
Goa ITI 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must full fill below mentioned eligibility criteria for Goa ITI before filling the application form:
- Nationality: The candidate must be a citizen of India to be eligible.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 8th or 10th class or its equivalent from any recognized board.
- Domicile: Applying candidates must be a domicile holder from Goa state for last 10 years.
- Age Limit: The minimum age of candidate must be 14 years as on 1st October 2023. For admission in short term course of Driver cum mechanic minimum age must be 18 years.
- Subject: In qualifying exam candidates must have Mathematics and Science as their mandatory subjects.
Goa ITI 2023 Application Dates
Here are official application dates for Goa ITI 2023 provided in the table:
|Online registration form||1st June 2023|
|Last date to apply||10th July 2023|
|Document verification completion||2nd June to 5th July 2023|
|Provisional merit list display||20th July 2023|
|Final merit list display||25th July 2023|
How to Apply for Goa ITI Admission 2023
Here are step by step instructions given for filling the online application form of Goa ITI Admission 2023:
- Visit the official website (link will be provided above).
- Enter the basic details for registration such as name, gender, date of birth, email id, along with OTP authentication.
- On successful registration click on Service Menu > All Service > Directorate of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship> Application for ITI Admission.
- Enter the details to fill the application form such as personal, educational details, email id, permanent address, trade preference, etc.
- Upload the self-attested documents such as photograph and signature.
- The scanned photograph and signature size must be less than 2 MB and greater than 10 KB.
- If there is more than one Residence proof/ Bonafede certificate, multiple documents can be uploaded.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button and proceed to further steps.
- Candidate can pay the application fee through online mode and will not be refunded.
- Then candidate can also submit the trade preferences by clicking on submit trade preference link.
- Once the application is verified the status will be communicated via SMS/ Email.
- Take the printout of the application form and fee receipt and keep it safe for other admission procedure.
If you have any other query related to Goa ITI Admission 2023 Application Form, then you can ask in comment section below.