GPAT 2020 Registration, Application Form (Extended), Dates – Apply Here
GPAT 2020 Application form has been extended till 10th December 2019 through online mode. Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) is a national level entrance examination. Through this test, candidates will get admission into M.Pharm programme. GPAT exam is conducted only once in a year by the NTA. Through GPAT, students will get admission in Government &Top Private Institution of Pharmacy. GPAT is conducted in various cities across India. Candidates must read this article for updated details regarding GPAT Registration 2020.
GPAT 2020 Registration
GPAT 2020 Image Correction has been started from 9th November 2019 through login. Click Here to make correction.
GPAT 2020 Application Form has been extended till 10th December 2019.
Candidates must go through following GPAT 2020 Registration details:
- GPAT 2020 Registration has been started from 1st November 2019.
- The application form can be filled only through online mode.
- Candidates can only fill one application form. More than one application form submitted by any candidate will be rejected.
- Candidates will have to upload scanned passport size photograph in JPG/ JPEG format. (Size must be between 10 KB to 200 KB).
- Photograph must be taken on white background.
- Candidates will also have to upload signature in the application form.
- The entire application process of GPAT 2020 will be online including uploading of scanned images or signature.
- A valid email ID & mobile number must be provided by candidates as all communication or information will be send to it.
- Candidates are advised to cross-check the details & then submit the application form..
- There will be no need to send any hard copy to NTA.
- For General/Gen-EWS/OBC (NCL) candidates – Rs.1600 (Boys) & Rs. 800/- (Girls)
- For ST/SC/PwD/Transgender – Rs.800 (Boys) & Rs. 800/- (Girls)
- GPAT 2020 Registration fee can be submitted through both online & offline mode.
- Candidates will be able to pay via credit card or debit card through online mode.
- The application form fee will be non-refundable.
GPAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through following details regarding GPAT 2020 Eligibility criteria:
- Nationality: Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Qualification: Candidates must hold Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (4-years after 12th, including lateral entry candidates).
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the last year of B.Pharmacy will be also eligible.
- Age Limit: There will be no age limit to apply for GPAT 2020.
Note: B.Tech or equivalent candidates will not be eligible to apply for GPAT 2020.
GPAT 2020 Application Dates
Candidates must check following table to know about GPAT 2020 Application dates:
|Registration commences||1st November 2019|
|Image corrections starts||9th November 2019|
|Submission of application form||10th December 2019|
|Last date to upload images & make fee payment||11th December 2019|
|Choice of city||1st November to 12th December 2019|
|GPAT 2020 Exam date||28th January 2020|
How to Apply for GPAT 2020
Candidates must go through following steps for GPAT 2020 Application Form:
- Visit the official link (link is provided above).
- Go to the home page, & click on “New User” link.
- Read all the instructions & accept the declaration.
- Now, click on “Self Registration Form”.
- Now fill all the basic details & click on “Submit” button.
- After this, a six digit password will be send to candidates registered email ID.
- Now proceed to payment of application fee.
- Choose any one mode for payment & submit the fee.
- After successful payment, a confirmation mail will be send to candidates mail ID.
- Now fill the details in the registration form and click on verify & submit.
- Now upload scanned image at prescribed format.
- Read the declaration & click on “I Agree” to accept declaration.
- Now candidates will receive a text message of successfully registration of the form.
- Now last step, take the print out of GPAT 2020 Application Form.
We have provided all the details related to GPAT 2020 Registration in this article. Application details regarding mode, fee, dates & procedure to apply has been mentioned. We have also mentioned about the eligibility criteria. Candidates can also make corrections in case of mistakes while filling the application form.
Check here– How to Fill GPAT 2020 Application Form
If you have any other query related to GPAT 2020 Registration, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.