How to Fill CUET 2023 Application Form – Check Steps Here
CUET Application Form 2023 – Extended Till 5th May (PG)
CUET PG 2023 Application Form Last date has been extended till 5th May 2023. Check here for application details.
CUET UG 2023 Application Form Last date has been extended till 30th March 2023. Check here for application details.
Candidates can fill the CUET application form 2023 after reading all the contents of information brochure. CUET (CUET UG) application process has been started from 9th February 2023 and the last date to fill the application form is till 30th March 2023.
For CUET PG application has been started from 20th March 2023. Last date to apply is till 5th May 2023.
Application form can be filled through online mode. Candidates will also be intimated through email and SMS regarding the application form. Candidates are advised to take the printout of the filled-in application form.
- Application fee can be paid through online mode. Any offline facility can not be provided.
- Application fee can be paid using debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Application fee is non-refundable.
- The application fee for different category & both slots are as:
|No of Subjects||General (UR)||OBC-NCL/ EWS||ST/ SC/ PWBD /Third gender||Centres outside India|
|Up to 3 subjects||Rs.750/-||Rs.700/-||Rs.650/-||Rs.3750/-|
|Up to 7 subjects||Rs.1500/-||Rs.1400/-||Rs.1300/-||Rs.7500/-|
|Up to 10 subjects||Rs.1750/-||Rs.1650/-||Rs.1550/-||Rs.11000/-|
For CUET PG:
|Category||Within India||Outside India|
|Application fee (for upto three test papers)||Fee for additional test papers (per test paper)||Application fee (for up to three test paper)||Fee for additional test paper|
|General||Rs 1000/-||Rs 500/-||Rs 5000/-||Rs 1500/-|
|OBC-NCL/ Gen-EWS||Rs 800/-||Rs 400/-|
|SC/ ST/ 3rd gender||Rs 750/-||Rs 400/-|
|PWBD||Rs 700/-||Rs 400/-|
How to Fill CUET 2023 Application Form
For CUET 2023 Registration, the applicants can fill the application form through online mode. Candidates are instructed to fill the application form carefully. The form filling procedure will consists of nine stages.
- Step-1: Registration
- Step-2: Selecting a Course
- Step-3: Confirmation of Registration
- Step-4: Registration Details
- Step-5: Uploading of Images
- Step-6: University & Course
- Step-7: Edit Application Form
- Step-8: Payment
- Step-9: Application Form View
Below candidates can check the step-by-step procedure to fill the application form:
- Visit the website link (Link is given above).
- Click on ‘Click here for New Registration’ tab from the main menu on the website.
- On click apply button, you will reach the registration for UG, PG and RP link.
Step-2: Selecting a Course:
- Read the items you need to be ready with before filling application form.
- Click on any one of the link given for various courses as per your choice.
Step-3: Confirmation of Registration:
- The registration page will be opened as per the selecting course.
- Fill the details such as candidates’ name, email id, date of birth and mobile number and choose the password according to you.
- Click on ‘Save & Proceed’ button.
- After successful registration candidate will get a mail and message on their registered email or mobile number.
Step-4: Registration Details:
- Fill the registration details.
- Here, candidates have to fill the personal details, details of qualifying exam (10+2), details if already studying in some other university, address for correspondence and examination centre.
- After filling all above required details, candidates have to read the declaration.
- Tick on ‘I Agree’, enter verification code and click on ‘Save & Proceed’.
Step-5: Uploading of Images:
- In this step, candidates have to upload their photograph and signature.
- Select file by click on ‘Choose File’ button.
- Upload the scanned photograph & signature (50 KB to 300 KB).
- Enter verification code and click on ‘Upload images & Proceed’.
Click here to view images specifications.
Step-6: University & Course:
- Now, candidates have to select the university and course as per their choice.
- Candidates can select up to three universities with their courses.
- Enter university code and course and click on ‘Save & Proceed’ button.
Step-7: Edit Application Form:
- In this step candidates can edit their filled-in application form.
- Check all details carefully which you have provided in each steps given above.
- If you want to edit it then click on ‘Edit Application’ or if not then click on ‘Submit & Make Payment’ button.
- Click on ‘Submit & Make Payment’ to pay the application fee.
- Select any one the payment option, enter verification code and click on ‘Make Payment’.
Step-9: Application Form View:
- In this section, candidates can view their application form and can check payment status.
- After successfully submitting the all information, take printout of it.
- Must take extra printouts of it and keep it safe till admission in any of the university.
Click here to view CUET Application Procedure (PDF).
If you have any other queries regarding How to Fill CUET 2023 Application Form, you can write your queries in the given below comment box.