CUET 2024 Eligibility Criteria – Get Age Limit, Qualification Criteria
CUET 2024 Eligibility Criteria must be checked before filling the application form. Common University Entrance Test (CUET) provides admission into various UG & PG courses in all the Central Universities (CU’s). CUET is a national level entrance exam. It will offer admission into the various courses offered by the participating universities. Admissions will be offered to the UG/Integrated, PG & Research programmes. In this article, we have mentioned the complete details about CUET Eligibility 2024.
CUET 2024 Eligibility
Eligibility Criteria should be first thing candidates should know while filling the application. CUET 2024 Eligibility Criteria is different for different universities. Candidates should be eligible for examination as non-eligible candidates gets disqualify for examination. Eligibility criteria for every participating institution might be different, so candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria of every institution individually.
Students must check the eligibility before filling the CUET 2024 application form. Candidate must fulfill all eligibility criteria given below:
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- The candidates those appearing in the qualifying examination can also apply. At the time of admission counselling, they will have to produce the mark sheet/degree about their fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
University Wise Eligibility
Candidates can check following eligibility list of university that provides admission through CUET:
CUET 2024 Application Form
Candidates must check following details regarding CUET 2024 Application Form:
- The application form for CUET UG 2024 will be released in February 2024.
- For CUET PG, Registration will start in March 2024.
- The application form is accepted only of eligible candidates, so make sure to fulfill each eligibility norms.
- Candidates must not forget to upload passport size photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- Authority also provides correction facility to rectify mistakes (if any) in the application form for futures use.
- For CUET UG courses, candidates can make correction in April 2024. Also, one can make correction from May 2024.
- Once all details are completely filled, candidates must not forget to take its print out for future use.
- Candidates must check following table for application fee for UG & PG courses:
For UG Courses:
|No of Subjects
|ST/ SC/ PWBD /Third gender
|Centres outside India
|Up to 3 subjects
|Up to 7 subjects
|Up to 10 subjects
For PG courses:
|Centres in India (For up to 3 test papers)
|Centres in India (Per paper)
|Centres outside India
|Rs. 5000/- (For up to 3 papers)
Rs. 1500/- (For up to 1 paper)
|SC/ ST/ 3rd Gender
How to Apply for CUET 2024?
Candidates must check following step by step procedure while filling CUET application form:
- Visit official website
- Click on ” Registration” Option.
- Go through complete instructions & procedure of online application form
- Fill educational & asked details in the form
- Create password & enter security question
- Cross check the details & enter OTP received at your mail ID or inbox.
- Fill the university name & programmes of your choices
- Select test paper & subject for first/ second slot of the examination.
- Also select 4 exam city centre as per your preferences
- Upload passport size photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- Re-check the details & submit application fee as per your course.
- Once fee will be successfully submitted, a confirmation page will appear on your screen.
- Take its printout & keep safe till future use.
General CUET Eligibility
- Nationality: Indian National citizen will be eligible to apply.
- Qualification: For UG, candidates must have qualified 12th level exam. Those failed in 1 or 2 subjects will b considered ineligible.
- For PG, candidates must have qualified Graduation level exam from any recgonized board or university to be eligible.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam will be in year of admission will be also eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: There will be no age limit to apply for CUET UG 2023 examination.
Note: The eligibility criteria may be unique as per different universities
CUET 2024 Eligibility Criteria must be checked thoroughly by the candidates before applying for the application form. The candidates those will qualify the eligibility criteria and entrance test will be successfully provided admission in the UG/ Integrated, PG & Research programmes.
For any other queries related to CUET Eligibility 2024, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.