How to Fill IMU CET 2021 Application Form – Step by Step Procedure
IMU CET 2021 Application Form will be released soon by the exam conducting authority. IMU conducts the entrance exam of IMU CET to offer admission into B.Sc, B.Tech, BBA, M.Tech, M.Sc and various other UG and PG programmes. Qualified candidates get admission into various programmes in the field of marine engineering at IMU and its affiliated campuses. Through this article candidates will get to know the complete procedure to be followed for filling up the IMU CET Application form 2021.
How to Fill IMU CET 2021 Application Form
Authority will release IMU CET 2021 application form from the 1st week of April 2021 through online mode. Candidates will be able to fill application form through the website of conducting authority. Here we have mentioned the complete step by step process for filling IMU CET 2021 Online Application Form:
- Candidates have to first register themselves on the website (link will be given above).
- For this visit the official website of IMU.
- Register on the website by entering the name, date of birth, mobile number, nationality, category, email address.
- After submitting these details, a confirmation mail will be sent to the candidate’s provided mail id.
- Also the candidate’s application number and password will be sent to their mail id.
Fill the Application Form:
- Now candidates have to login again by entering the provided application number and password.
- Fill all the details asked in the application form like personal details, address details, educational details, exam city choice etc.
- Candidates must fill the application form carefully as modification will not be allowed after the submission of the form.
Upload the Required Documents:
- Candidates are required to upload scanned copies of their recent passport size photograph, signature, Marksheet of 10th/12th/UG degree as per the choice of the programme.
- Candidates must note that the documents must be uploaded as per the specifications prescribed by the University authority.
Preview and Edit:
- Before the final submission of application form, candidates must preview their application form.
- Also cross check all the details filled in the application form.
- In case any mistake arises in the filled information, use the edit option to correct the mistake.
- Now finally submit the form after verifying all the filled details.
Make Application Fee Payment:
- The application fee for general candidates is Rs.1000 and for ST/SC candidates is Rs.700.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode by bank challan or debit/credit card.
- After the fee submission, candidates have to download their application form.
- Take the print out of the application form and keep it safely for further use in future.
- On the successful submission of the application form, candidates will receive an email/SMS on the provided mail id.
Click here to view IMU CET Application Form Instructions
IMU CET 2021 Application Form
The Application form of IMU CET 2021 will be released by conducting authority in 1st week of April 2021. Candidates will have to fill their application form with valid details and before last date of submission. Candidates will have to submit their application form before 2nd week of May 2021, as no application form will be accepted after that day.
IMU CET 2021 Application Form must be filled carefully by the candidates as facility of modification is not allowed after the final submission of the form. Candidates don’t have to send any hard copy of filled application form to the University by offline mode.
If you have any query regarding How to fill IMU CET 2021 Application Form, you can ask your query in the comments section provided below.