How to fill NIFT 2023 Application Form – Get Step by Step Procedure
How to fill NIFT 2023 Application form
NIFT 2023 Application Form has been started from 1st November 2022. Check here for application details.
Candidates can fill up their application form of NIFT 2023 by the below mentioned steps:
Step-2: Filling up the NIFT Application form
Step-3: Uploading of Documents and Images
Step-4: Payment of Application fee
Step-5: Printing the Application form
Check the steps given below to fill the step-by-step application form for NIFT 2023:
- First step is to log on to the website of NIFT 2023.
- Now, candidates have to click on the link of ‘Application Form’.
- After that, click on the ‘fresh candidate registration’ section and fill up the registration details.
- Fill the basic details like date of birth, name, category, course, email id and submit it. Candidates will now be provided a login id and password on their registered email id.
Filling up the NIFT Application Form:
- After successful registration, candidates have to login by entering their date of birth and email id.
- Now, candidates have to enter their personal details like name, parent’s name, gender, nationality, exam center, academic qualification details, communication details etc.
- Submit and click on ‘I Agree’ declaration.
Uploading of Documents and Images:
- After the registration and application form filling process, candidates have to upload their recently clicked scanned Photograph and signature.
- Candidates must upload their documents according to the prescribed specifications by the authority.
- The format to upload the documents is JPG/JPEG and size limit is ≤ 50KB.
Payment of Application Fee:
- Next step for candidates is to make application fee payment.
- Through online mode, candidates can make their application fee payment through debit/credit card or net banking.
- Candidates can also pay the application fee by offline mode by way of DD drawn in favour of ‘NIFT HO’ payable at New Delhi.
Printing the Application Form:
- After all the steps, the last step is to submit the form and print the application from.
- Candidates must take out several printout copies of the application form for further use in admission process.
- Candidates can send application form with DD to the below address:
All India Management Association Management House,
14, Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
NIFT 2023 Application Form
NIFT 2023 registration process has been started from 1st November 2022. Candidates can fill the application form through online mode by visiting the website of NIFT. The last date of filling and submitting the application form is till 31st December 2022.
- For general candidates, the fee is Rs. 2000/- and for reserved candidates it is Rs. 1000/-.
- The application fee payment can be made through online mode.
- Candidates can make the application fee payment through debit/credit card or net banking.
- Application fee will be non- refundable.
NIFT 2023 Application Form Correction
The application form correction facility is provided by the authority in certain areas. Candidates are able to make correction or edit the details filled in the areas of personal and educational qualification details.
However, changing the exam centre can not be allowed in the form. The application correction window is opened from 9th January 2023.
NIFT 2023 application form must be filled by the candidates carefully without committing any mistake. In no circumstances, the correction facility can be provided to the candidates after the last date of correction.
If you have any query regarding How to Fill NIFT 2023 Application Form, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.