HP Polytechnic 2022 Allotment, Counseling (Started) – Get Details Here
HP PAT 2022 Seat Allotment (1st round) has been released on 3rd August 2022. HP PAT (Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test) is a state level entrance exam organized by Himachal Pradesh Technical Education Board (HPTEB). This exam is a gateway for admission to various diploma courses offered by different polytechnic colleges in Himachal Pradesh state. Here we are providing details about HP Polytechnic PAT Counselling 2022.
HP Polytechnic 2022 Counselling – Allotment Out
HP PAT 2022 Allotment (1st round) has been released on 3rd August 2022. Click here to check allotment.
HP PAT 2022 Counselling (Marks Updating & Modification of Choices) has been started from 20th July 2022. Click here to update marks & change courses.
Click here for complete schedule.
The HP PAT Result 2022 has been declared in the form of merit list. After the result declaration, further counselling & admission process has started.
HP Polytechnic Counselling 2022 has been started from 20th July 2022. The counselling is organised in three rounds. Seat allotment has been released on 3rd August 2022 for first round.
In case of vacant seats, the authority will also conduct the 4th counselling/ manual counselling round. Candidates are able to participate in the counselling process as per their rank.
HP PAT Counselling 2022 Schedule
Here we are providing the counselling schedule of HP PAT examination 2022:
|Online registration starts||20th to 27th July 2022|
|1st round seat allotment||3rd August 2022|
|Reporting by the candidates with original certificate in respective polytechnics||On or before 6th August 2022|
|Vacancy list updation by principals||8th August 2022|
|Display of vacant seat after first round||10th August 2022|
|Online registration starts||11th to 16th August 2022|
|2nd round seat allotment||19th August 2022|
|Reporting by the candidates with original certificate in respective polytechnics||On or before 23rd August 2022|
|Vacancy list updation by principals||24th August 2022|
|Display of vacant seat after first round||25th August 2022|
|Online registration starts||26th to 30th August 2022|
|3rd round seat allotment||4th September 2022|
|Reporting by the candidates with original certificate in respective polytechnics||On or before 8th September 2022|
|Vacancy list updation by principals||9th September 2022|
|Display of vacant seat after first round||12th September 2022|
HP Polytechnic Counselling Process
The counselling process comprises of various steps which is as given below:
- The counselling is organised via online mode through the website.
- Candidates will be invited for counselling process according to their rank/performance in the examination.
- The seat matrix is displayed on the website.
- Firstly, candidates have to submit their PAT scores & choices for admission in various colleges.
- After the completion of choice submission, seat allotment process is started.
- Seats are allotted to candidates, as per their performance in the exam, choices filled, availability of seats & other terms as specified by the authority.
- Result of seat allotment will be declared through the website.
- After the release of seat allotment, candidates have to report to the allotted college.
- Candidates have to bring the required documents & fees to confirm their admission.
- After the first counselling round, remaining seats can be updated on the website.
- In case of vacant seats, students must appear in the further round of counselling.
Documents Required for Counselling/ Admission
Candidates have to carry to the specified documents in original along with the photocopies. Here we have listed the required documents for counselling/ Admission:
- 12th class mark sheet & provisional certificates
- 10th class mark sheet & provisional certificates
- HP PAT 2022 admit card
- HP PAT 2022 score card
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Selection Letter/Offer Letter
- Aadhaar card
- Bonafide/Domicile certificate
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Caste certificate (If applicable)
- Medical fitness certificate
- Reservation Certificate (If applicable)
- Bank account number & IFSC number
- Demand draft of the prescribed fees
- Proof of One Girl Child Certificate (If applicable)
If you have any queries about HP Polytechnic 2022 Counselling, you may leave your queries below in the comment box.