HP Polytechnic 2021 Counselling, HP PAT Seat Allotment – Check Here
HP PAT 2021 Counselling will be organised in first week of July 2021. HP PAT (Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test) is a state level entrance exam organized by Himachal Pradesh Technical Education Board (HPTEB). This exam is a gateway for admission to various diploma courses offered by different polytechnic colleges in Himachal Pradesh state. Here we are providing details about HP Polytechnic PAT Counselling 2021.
HP Polytechnic 2021 Counselling
The HP PAT Result 2021 will been declared in the form of merit list. After the result declaration, further counselling & admission process will be started.
HP Polytechnic Counselling 2021 will be started from first week of July 2021. The counselling will be organised in three rounds.
In case of vacant seats, the authority will also conduct the 4th counselling/ manual counselling round. Candidates will be able to participate in the counselling process as per their rank.
HP PAT Counselling 2021 Schedule
Here we are providing the counselling schedule of HP PAT examination 2021:
|Online registration starts||1st week of July 2021|
|Registration process closes||1st week of July 2021|
|Verification of Sports Certificates of the candidates seeking admission under sports category||2nd week of July 2021|
|Communication of Sports credit||–|
|Allotment of seats (Round 1)||–|
|Last date of 1st round counselling||–|
|Revision of Choices on the basis of vacant/available seats if desired by the applicant||–|
|Allotment of Seats (Round 2)||–|
|Reporting by candidate with original certificates in the respective colleges||–|
|Display of vacant seats after 2nd round of counselling||–|
|Admission against vacant seats||–|
|Spot round counselling||–|
HP Polytechnic Counselling Process
The counselling process comprises of various steps which will be as given below:
- The counselling has been organized via online mode through the website.
- Candidates are invited for counselling process according to their rank/performance in the examination.
- The seat matrix is displayed on the website.
- Firstly, candidates have to submit their PAT scores & choices for admission in various colleges.
- After the completion of choice submission, seat allotment process is started.
- Seats are allotted to candidates, as per their performance in the exam, choices filled, availability of seats & other terms as specified by the authority.
- Result of seat allotment has been declared through the website.
- After the release of seat allotment, candidates have to report to the allotted college.
- Candidates have to bring the required documents & fees to confirm their admission.
- After the first counselling round, remaining seats can be updated on the website.
- In case of vacant seats, students must appear in the further round of counselling.
Documents Required for Counselling/Admission
Candidates have to carry to the specified documents in original along with the photocopies. Here we have listed the required documents for counselling/Admission:
- 12th class mark sheet & provisional certificates
- 10th class mark sheet & provisional certificates
- HP PAT 2021 admit card
- HP PAT 2021 score card
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Selection Letter/Offer Letter
- Aadhaar card
- Bonafide/Domicile certificate
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Caste certificate (If applicable)
- Medical fitness certificate
- Reservation Certificate (If applicable)
- Bank account number & IFSC number
- Demand draft of the prescribed fees
- Proof of One Girl Child Certificate (If applicable)
If you have any queries about HP Polytechnic 2021 Counselling, you may leave your queries below in the comment box.