HP Polytechnic 2020 Counselling – Check HP PAT Schedule Here
HP PAT 2020 Counselling will be organized in the first week of June 2020. HP PAT (Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test) is a state level entrance exam organized by Himachal Pradesh Technical Education Board (HPTEB). This exam is a gateway for admission to various diploma courses offered by different polytechnic colleges in Himachal Pradesh state. It will be mandatory to qualify the HP PAT exam to get admission in polytechnic courses. Here we are providing details about HP Polytechnic PAT Counselling 2020.
HP Polytechnic 2020 Counselling
The HP PAT Result 2020 will be declared in 4th week of May 2020. After the result declaration, further counselling & admission process will get started.
HP Polytechnic Counselling 2020 will be commenced from the 1st week of June 2020. The counselling will be organized in three rounds.
In case of vacant seats, the authority will also conduct the 4th counselling/manual counselling round. Candidates will be able to participate in the counselling process as per their rank.
HP PAT Counselling 2020 Schedule
Here we are providing the tentative counselling schedule of HP PAT examination 2020:
|25 seats of PWD under the scheme of Gov. (MHRD) at Govt. Polytechnic sundernagar||2nd week of June 2020 offline at designated centre|
|Verification of Sports Certificates of the candidates seeking admission under sports category||2nd week of June 2020|
|Filling of PAT score & choice submission||1st to 2nd week of June 2020|
|Allotment of seats (Round 1)||3rd week of June 2020|
|Reporting by candidate with original certificates in the respective colleges||On or before 3rd week of June 2020|
|Vacancy list updation by Principals||3rd week of June 2020|
|Display of vacant seats after 1st round of counselling||3rd week of June 2020|
|Revision of Choices on the basis of vacant/available seats if desired by the applicant||4th week of June 2020|
|Allotment of Seats (Round 2)||1st week of July 2020|
|Reporting by candidate with original certificates in the respective colleges||On or before 1st week of July 2020|
|Vacancy list updated by Principals||2nd week of July|
|Display of vacant seats after 2nd round of counselling||2nd week of July 2020|
|Third round of counselling for PAT & without PAT candidates|
|Submission of online application form||2nd to 3rd week of July 2020|
|Seat allotment||3rd week of July 2020|
|Reporting by candidate with original certificates in the respective colleges||On or before 3rd week of July 2020|
|Vacancy list updation by Principals||3rd week of July 2020|
|Display of vacant seats after 2nd round of counselling||4th week of July 2020|
|Centralized offline counselling||4th week of July 2020|
|Reporting by candidate with original certificates in the respective colleges||1st week of August 2020|
HP Polytechnic Counselling Process
The counselling process comprises of various steps which will be as given below:
- The counselling will be organized via online mode through the website.
- Candidates will be invited for counselling process according to their rank/performance in the examination.
- The seat matrix will be displayed on the website.
- Firstly, candidates will have to submit their PAT scores & choices for admission in various colleges.
- After the completion of choice submission, seat allotment process will be started.
- Seats will be allotted to candidates, as per their performance in the exam, choices filled, availability of seats & other terms as specified by the authority.
- Result of seat allotment will be declared through the website.
- After the release of seat allotment, candidates will have to report to the allotted college.
- Candidates will have to bring the required documents & fees to confirm their admission.
- After the first counselling round, remaining seats will be updated on the website.
- In case of vacant seats, students must appear in the further round of counselling.
Documents Required for Counselling/Admission
Candidates have to carry to the specified documents in original along with the photocopies. Here we have listed the required documents for counselling/Admission:
- 12th class mark sheet & provisional certificates
- 10th class mark sheet & provisional certificates
- HP PAT 2020 admit card
- HP PAT 2020 score card
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Selection Letter/Offer Letter
- Aadhaar card
- Bonafide/Domicile certificate
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Caste certificate (If applicable)
- Medical fitness certificate
- Reservation Certificate (If applicable)
- Bank account number & IFSC number
- Demand draft of the prescribed fees
- Proof of One Girl Child Certificate (If applicable)
If you have any queries about HP Polytechnic 2020 Counselling, you may leave your queries below in the comment box.