IBSAT 2018: Selection Procedure, Dates, Merit List, Admission
IBSAT 2018 Selection Process Result has been declared. IBSAT 2019 is the university level entrance exam conducted by the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad. IBSAT (ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test) is held for providing admission in postgraduate level courses like MBA/PGPM programmes which are offered by various ICFAI business schools. Through this exam, students can get admission into IBS campuses located in Ahmedabad, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Pune & Dehradun. In this article, we are providing details about IBSAT 2018.
IBSAT 2018 Notifications – Selection Process Result Declared
IBSAT 2018 Selection Process Result has been declared on 2nd March 2019 through login. Check here for selection process details.
IBS Application Form for PGPM programme can be filled till 31st March 2019. The selection procedure will be organized on 30th – 31st March at 8 IBS campuses. Click here for details.
IBSAT 2018 Result has been declared on 28th December 2018 through login. Check here for result details.
IBSAT Exam Dates
Here, we have mentioned the official date schedule of IBSAT 2018:
|Online Application Starts||1st July 2018|
|Online Application Last Date||17th December 2018 (Extended)|
|Admit Card Available||At the time of slot booking|
|IBSAT Exam Dates||22nd & 23rd December 2018|
|IBSAT Result||28th December 2018|
|Selection Briefings||13th – 20th January 2019|
|Selection Process Started||MBA/ PGPM Program: 20 – 26th February 2019 at IBS Hyderabad|
PhD Program: 17th – 20th March 2019 at IBS Hyderabad
IBSAT Result 2018
- Candidates can check their results from 28th December 2018.
- The IBSAT 2018 result has been announced through online mode only on the website.
- Candidates can view their results by entering their application number & password.
- Keep the print copy of the result for future use.
The ICFAI University offers admission into management courses through the scorecard of IBSAT or CAT/NMAT/GMAT. Candidates, those qualified the examination are shortlisted for the selection process. The selection procedure will be started from 20th February 2019. In the selection process, candidates have to pass the personal interview & group discussion round. The final admission will be based on the score secured in the examination & PI & GD rounds.
IBSAT 2019 is managed by the ICFAI Foundation, Hyderabad. Through this examination, candidates will get admissions in the MBA/PGPM programmes. ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test (IBSAT) is the university level entrance exam. It offers admission in IBS affiliated campuses located in Pune, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Gurgaon and Dehradun.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
IBSAT Registration 2018
Candidates can check below to how to get registered for IBSAT 2018:
- Candidates can get the IBS application form through online or offline mode.
- The online application form is available from the website.
- The offline application form has been issued from the marketing offices of the IBS.
- Candidates can get the application from 1st July to 17th December 2018.
- Candidates should fill the application form carefully. No correction will be allowed after the form submission.
- Take a print copy of filled application form future use.
The application fee is Rs. 1800. The fee can be paid via debit/credit card and net banking. Candidates, those buy the form from the designated centre, they have to pay the fee in cash & buy the form.
Before filling the application form, candidates have to check the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria are given below:
- Qualification Exam: Candidates have to pass their graduation degree in any discipline from any recognized university. Candidates have to complete a minimum of 15 years of education, i.e. 10+2+3 & 10+2+4.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to secure minimum 50% & above marks with English medium.
- Candidates, those not fulfill the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation, they have to submit the TOEFL/NELT/IELTS score by 31st May 2019.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
IBSAT Admit Card 2018
- The IBSAT Admit Card is provided by the exam conducting authority only through online mode.
- No, admit card has been issued through offline mode
- To get an admit card, candidates have to book a slot as per their preference.
- In slot booking process candidates have to choose the centre, exam date and timing.
- The admit card contain the details about the candidate name, examination time & date, exam centre address, category, photograph, etc. Candidates have to bring this admit card at the time of examination.
IBSAT Exam Pattern 2018
Below, we are providing the complete exam pattern of IBSAT:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through online mode (Computer Based Test (CBT)).
- Language: The question paper will asked in English language only.
- Numbers of Questions: Total 140 questions will come in the examination.
- Type of Questions: The question will be objective type questions.
- Duration: The duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- Marking Scheme: For the correct answer, one mark will be given to the candidate.
- Negative marking: There will be no negative marking process.
|Subject||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|Data Interpretation & Sufficiency||30||30|
IBSAT Syllabus 2018
The syllabus of the exam will be prescribed by the exam conducting authority. The syllabus will be comprised of four subjects. The four subjects included Verbal Ability, Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation & Sufficiency.
For any examination, preparation is very necessary. Below, we give some preparation tips to crack this examination:
- Know the complete syllabus of the exam and create a study timetable.
- You have to practice through the test series books, sample papers, previous year question papers, etc. It helps you to increase your speed of solving the questions.
- Having good commands on basics will lead to achieving considerable marks in exam.
- Go through the different types of books for revising a single question.
IBSAT Test Centers
The examination will be conducted in the following cities:
Agra, Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Aligarh, Allahabad, Alwar, Ambala, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Bareilly, Baroda, Belgaum, Bhilai, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh 34, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi-Kirti Nagar, Delhi-Okhla, Delhi-Vivek-Vihar, Dhanbad, Dibrugarh, Durgapur, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Greater Noida, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Gwalior, Haldwani, Haridwar, Hissar, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Jorhat, Kanpur, Karnal, Khammam, Kochi, Kolapur, Kolkata, Kota, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mandi, Manglore, Meerut, Moradabad, Mumbai Dadar, Mumbai-Andheri, Mumbai-Mira Road, Mumbai-Thane, Muzfarpur, Mysore, Nagpur, Nasik, Navi Mumbai, Noida, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Rajahmundry, Rajkot, Ranchi, Rohtak, Rourkela, Secunderabad, Shillong, Shimla, Silchar, Siliguri, Surat, Thrissur, Tirupati, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Warangal.
Click here to view IBSAT 2018 Test Centres.
If you have any query regarding IBSAT 2018, you can leave your query in the comment box given below.