IBSAT 2019: Application Form (Started), Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern
IBSAT 2019 Application Form has been released. IBSAT 2019 every year managed by the ICFAI Foundation, Hyderabad. ICAFAI Business School Aptitude Test is the university level entrance exam. Through this examination. candidates can take admissions in the MBA/PGPM programmes. The candidates those will qualify the exam, can get the admission in IBS affiliated campuses of Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Gurgaon and Dehradun. Candidates can get the more details about IBSAT 2019 from this article.
IBSAT 2019 Notifications – Application Released
IBSAT 2019 Application Form has been released from 1st July 2019. Check here for application details.
IBSAT 2019 Mock Test is available for practice now. Click here to practice mock test.
IBSAT Exam Dates
The IBSAT 2019 exam dates are given below.
|Availability of online application form||1st July 2019|
|Last date to access application form||12th December 2019|
|Downloading of admit card||After the slot booking|
|Exam date||21st & 22nd December 2019|
|Declaration of result||1st week of January 2020|
|Selection Briefings||11th – 20th January 2020|
|Selection process starts from||MBA/ PGPM Program: 22nd – 29th February 2019 at IBS Hyderabad|
IBSAT 2019 Registration
Candidates are instructed to read the complete IBSAT information brochure to register for IBSAT 2019.
- Candidates can fill the IBSAT 2019 application form either through online mode or offline mode.
- For offline mode, candidates can purchase the application form from the marketing offices of IBS by paying the requisite application fee.
- The application form filling process has been started from 5th July 2019 to till 12th December 2019.
- Candidates have to fill their name, gender, email id, mobile number and address details for all future communication.
- After filling these details, candidates have to proceed to fill the academic and graduation details and upload the scanned photograph.
- At last submit the application form and take the printout of it.
- The IBSAT bulletin can be purchased by paying the Rs. 1800/-.
- The candidates can pay the application fee through credit card or debit card or net banking.
Here, we have given the eligibility criteria for 2 years of Management and Post Graduate Diploma Management programmes.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must complete the graduation in any discipline with medium of instruction as English.
- Candidates should complete a minimum of 15 years of education (10+2+3 & 10+2+4 basis).
- The candidates those doew not have English medium in graduation have to submit the TOEFL/NELT/IELTS score by 31st May 2020.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must have obtained at least 50% marks and above in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing Candidates: The candidates of final year/semester can also apply.
- Other Scores: CAT, GMAT & NMAT scores are also accepted.
IBSAT is a Management Aptitude Test which is conducted every year by the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Educational Qualification. It is organized for the candidates those wishing to get admission into MBA or PGPM programmes. It is a university level examination which offered admission to the various ICFAI business schools.
IBSAT Exam Pattern 2019
The IBSAT 2019 exam pattern is given below. Candidates can follow it for the exam day.
- Mode: The IBSAT exam is a Computer Based Test which is conducted online.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will be consisted of Multiple Choice Questions.
- No of Questions: Total of 140 questions will be asked.
- Duration of Exam: 2 hours will be provided for the complete exam.
- Subjects: Quantitative Techniques, Data Interpretation, Data Adequacy, Vocabulary, Analytical Reasoning and Reading Comprehension.
- Medium of Exam: The question paper will be asked in English language.
- Negative Marking: There will no negative marking in the exam.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|Data Adequacy & Data Interpretation||30|
IBSAT Test Centers
The examination will be conducted in the following cities:
Agra, Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Aligarh, Allahabad, Alwar, Ambala, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Bareilly, Baroda, Belgaum, Bhilai, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh 34, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi-Kirti Nagar, Delhi-Okhla, Delhi-Vivek-Vihar, Dhanbad, Dibrugarh, Durgapur, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Greater Noida, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Gwalior, Haldwani, Haridwar, Hissar, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Jorhat, Kanpur, Karnal, Khammam, Kochi, Kolapur, Kolkata, Kota, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mandi, Manglore, Meerut, Moradabad, Mumbai Dadar, Mumbai-Andheri, Mumbai-Mira Road, Mumbai-Thane, Muzfarpur, Mysore, Nagpur, Nasik, Navi Mumbai, Noida, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Rajahmundry, Rajkot, Ranchi, Rohtak, Rourkela, Secunderabad, Shillong, Shimla, Silchar, Siliguri, Surat, Thrissur, Tirupati, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Warangal.
IBSAT 2019 Syllabus
The exam conducting authority will provide the syllabus for IBSAT 2019 entrance exam on their website. The question paper will be set from the subjects such as Quantitative Techniques, Data Interpretation, Data Adequacy, Vocabulary, Analytical Reasoning and Reading Comprehension. Candidates must go through these topics to the depth to score good marks in the exam.
- Prepare for the exam only as per the prescribed syllabus. Do not study out of syllabus topics.
- Manage the time according to the exam pattern.
- Practice through the test series books, sample papers, previous year question papers, etc. It will increase your speed of solving the question.
- Make short notes for the day of exam and revision on a daily basis.
- Make yourself healthy by doing yoga & meditation for exams.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
IBSAT Admit Card 2019
The IBSAT admit card will be provided through online mode. Candidates can generate their admit card only after the IBSAT 2019 slot booking procedure. In slot booking, candidates have to book their slot of exam and time. The candidate those book their slot for exam on prescribed time period can only generate their admit card.
The candidates just after the booking of their exam slot are able to download their admit card. In the admit card candidates must verify the details and photograph printed on it. Without having a valid admit card, no candidate are allowed to sit in the exam.
IBSAT Result 2019
IBSAT result will be declared from the first week of January 2020. The candidates can get their result through online mode. Candidates can get their result by entering the application number and password generated at the time of registration. On the basis of result the authority will shortlist the candidates for selection procedure.
Candidates those have qualified based on scores of IBSAT2019/GMAT/CAT/NMAT by GMAC will be called for the selection process at IBS Hyderabad from 22nd February 2019. The IBSAT selection process comprises of Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) rounds.
The final selection of the candidates will be based on past academic records and performance in the Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Candidates also have to verify their original documents at the time of admission.
Documents required at the time of admission:
- 10th and 12th mark sheet
- 10th and 12th passing certificates
- Graduation mark sheet and certificates
- IBSAT admit card and score card 2019
- GMAT/CAT/NMAT by GMAC score card 2019
- Character certificate
If you have any other queries about IBSAT 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.