IBSAT 2019 Application Form, Registration Started – Apply Online Here
IBSAT 2018 Registration has been extended till 17th December 2018. It is released by the IBS through online and offline mode. IBSAT is a university level entrance exam. It is organized every year by the ICFAI Foundation. IBSAT is referred to ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in two years of MBA/PGPM programmes. Candidates will get admission in IBS Jaipur, IBS Kolkata, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Dehradun, IBS Mumbai, IBS Pune, BS Ahmedabad and IBS Bengaluru campuses. In this article, candidates can get the complete information on IBSAT application form 2019.
IBSAT 2019 Application Form – Extended till 17th Dec
IBSAT 2018 Registration Last Date has been extended till 17th December 2018. Click here to Register Online.
The complete guidelines of IBSAT application form is given below:
- The registration can be done through online mode only.
- Candidates can purchase the application forms through both (online or offline) modes.
- IBSAT 2019 information bulletin can be purchased through marketing offices near to the candidate’s home area.
- The university has released the IBSAT 2019 application form on 1st July 2018.
- Candidates are advised to register themselves and fill the application form before the last date.
- The last date to fill the application form is 17th December 2018.
- Candidates have to fill the all details carefully and upload the latest scanned image of photograph.
- Take the printout of application form and keep it for future reference.
The application fee can be paid through Credit/Debit card and Net banking Billing. Candidates can purchase the IBSAT 2019 information bulletin by paying Rs. 1800/- as fee.
Below, we have mentioned the eligibility criteria to appear in 2 years of MBA programme. Only eligible candidates will be considered for exam and admission.
- Qualifying exam: Candidates must have the graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university/institution.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must secure 50% marks or above in English medium.
- Mandatory: Candidates those do not study in English medium have to submit the TOEFL/NELT/IELTS score by the last week of May 2019.
- Appearing Candidates: Final year/semester candidates can also apply.
IBSAT 2019 Application Dates
Here, candidates can get the dates related to the IBSAT registration 2019.
|Opening of registration||1st July 2018|
|Last date to register||17th December 2018 (Extended)|
|Examination date||22nd & 23rd December 2018|
How to Apply
Go through the instructions given below to complete the IBSAT registration process:
- Go to the official website (link will be given above).
- Purchase the application form through any mode (online or offline) by paying the required fee.
- Open the link and enter the application number and password.
- After login you will be taken to the next step, i.e. ‘Change Your Password’.
- After that, you will be redirected to the”IBSAT 2019-Online Application Form”.
- Now, enter your contact details, program information and past academic record details.
- Upload your photograph in jpeg or gif format. The photograph size should not exceed 25KB and should be approximately 140-160 pixels.
- Choose “I Agree” to the declaration statement, after verifying the filled details.
- Click on “Submit” and your data will be saved.
If you have any other queries about IBSAT 2019 Application Form, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.