IBSAT 2020: Result (Declared), Score Card, Cut-off, Admission Process
IBSAT 2019 Result has been declared. It is a Management Aptitude Test that will be conducted by the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Educational Qualification. It is conducted for the candidates aspiring for admission to the MBA or PGPM programs. It is a university level examination which offered admission to the various ICFAI business schools. The IBSAT 2020 will be held at around 95 test centers all over the country. In this article we will discuss complete details regarding the IBSAT 2020 examination such as exam pattern, application form and fee, eligibility criteria, admit card & results etc.
IBSAT 2019 Notifications – Result Declared
IBSAT 2019 Result has been declared on 26th December 2019. Check here for result details.
IBSAT 2020 Exam Dates
The important dates for IBSAT 2020 are given in the table below.
|Starting of Application Form Submission||1st July 2019|
|Last Date of Submit Application Form||17th December 2019|
|Date of Exam||21st & 22nd December 2019|
|Declaration of Result||26th December 2019|
|Briefing about Selection||11th – 20th January 2020|
|Selection Process for MBA/PGPM||MBA/ PGPM Program: 22nd – 29th February 2020 at IBS Hyderabad|
IBSAT 2020 Result
The result for IBSAT 2020 has been declared on 26th December 2019. The applicant are able to check the result online through the website. The candidate can get their result by entering application number and password.
The merit list of the selected candidates will also be published along with the IBSAT result. On the basis of results the authority will shortlisted the candidate for selection procedure.
IBSAT 2020 Selection Procedure
The selection will be done on the basis of CAT, GMAT, NMAT or IBSAT 2020 scores. Such candidates will be given the call letter to attend the counselling. The selected applicants needed to report at the allotted centre as per the prescribed schedule.
The candidate will get the actual information of the programs with the help of the briefing which are basically the seminars organized by IBS. Then the authority will call applicant for group discussion. And the final step of IBSAT selection procedure will be the personal interview.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
IBSAT 2020 Slot Booking
The candidate who will submit the application form successfully will get the opportunity for IBSAT 2020 slot booking. In the process of slot booking applicant needed to opt for the date of the IBSAT 2020 exam, timing and the test centers.
This slot booking will be done on the basis of first come and first serve. In order to book a particular slot, the applicant needs to login by entering the application number and the password and then access the page of slot booking.
IBSAT 2020 Admit Card
Candidate will be given the access to download the hall ticket or admit card of IBSAT 2020 exam after booking the slot. The admit card of IBSAT 2020 will be provided through the online mode.
The applicants have to enter their application number and date of birth in order to download their IBSAT admit card.
Authority will not send the admit card by post or any other offline medium. Candidate have to carry a hard copy of the admit card at the exam centre.
IBSAT 2020 Application Form
Candidate are instructed to read below the complete details regarding application form:
- Candidate can fill the IBSAT 2020 application form either through the online or offline mode.
- After the successful transaction, candidate will receive a mail/SMS with details of application number and password.
- For offline mode, candidate can purchase the application form, from the marketing offices of IBS by paying the requisite fee.
- The application form filling process has been started from 1st July 2019 to till 17th December 2019.
- Candidate has to fill their name, ID, mobile no and address details for all future communications.
- After filling these details, candidate has to proceed to fill the academic and graduation details and upload the scanned photograph.
- At last submit the application fee and take printout of the application form.
- The IBSAT 2020 bulletin/application form can be purchased by paying Rs. 1800/.
- The candidate can also pay the fee through the debit card, credit card or net banking.
IBSAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must ensure their eligibility criteria before applying for the exam. The eligibility For MBA/PGPM (2 year management program) is mentioned below:
- Qualifying Exam: The candidate must have graduation in any discipline with at least 50% marks.
- Medium: The candidate must have passed the graduation exam in English medium only.
- Appearing Candidates: The student in final year of graduation can also apply.
- Candidates must have completed a minimum of 15 years of education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).
- Other Scores: CAT, GMAT & NMAT scores are also accepted.
IBSAT 2020 Exam Pattern
The details regarding IBSAT 2020 exam pattern is mentioned below:
- Exam Mode: IBSAT 2020 will be a computer based (online mode) test.
- Duration: The total duration of exam will be 2 hours.
- No. of Questions: The question paper will consist of 140 Questions.
- Type of Questions: Questions will be objective type.
- Section: Paper will be divided into 4 sections (verbal ability, reading comprehension, quantitative ability and data interpretation).
Section wise distribution of questions is given below:
|Sections||Number of Questions|
|Data Adequacy and Data Interpretation||30|
IBSAT 2020 Syllabus
Below we have mentioned some topics of the IBSAT syllabus:
- Verbal Ability: English grammar, syllogism, fill in the blanks, analogies, jumbled paragraphs, idioms, uses of the same word, one word substitutions, odd man out etc.
- Quantitative Aptitude: Algebra, averages, arithmetic progression, co-ordinate geometry, time and work, profit and loss, installment payment, Venn diagram etc.
- Data Adequacy and Data Interpretation: Visual reasoning, data interpretation based on graphs and tables, cause and effect, critical reasoning, linear arrangement, defiantly false kind of statements, Venn diagram etc.
IBSAT Preparation Tips 2020
Here are some useful tips that will helps candidate in fetching good marks in the exam:
- First of all, candidates will be required to make a proper strategy for preparations.
- Follow the officially prescribed syllabus and exam pattern.
- Make a time table and prepare accordingly.
- Eat healthy food and exercise daily to stay fit and fine.
- Practice mock test on regular basis to analyze your performance.
For any other queries regarding IBSAT 2020, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.