IBSAT 2020 Application Form (Released), Registration – Apply Online Here
IBSAT 2019 Application Form has been released. IBSAT is conducted every year by ICFAI foundations. It is a university level examination. IBSAT management aptitude test will be conducted to those who want to get admission in higher education. Through this exam admission will be offered in 2 years MBA and PGPM programmes. Candidates can get admission in IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai, IBS Jaipur, IBS Bengaluru and IBS Gurgaon etc. campuses. Application form is available through online and offline both modes. Candidates can read this article to know more about the IBSAT application form 2020 including details like dates, eligibility, etc.
IBSAT 2020 Application Form – Released
IBSAT 2019 Application Form has been released from 5th July 2019. Click here to apply.
Candidates must go through the IBSAT 2019 application fee details from below
- Registration can be done only through online mode.
- Candidates can get their application form through online or offline mode.
- Online application form is available at IBSAT website.
- For offline application form, candidates can purchase the application form from IBS FTP branches.
- Application form is available from 5th July 2019.
- Fill all the correct details in the application form i.e. education, personal, address and etc.
- Candidates have to upload their recent passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- The application form can be filled till 12th December 2019.
- Do not forget to take a printout of the application form for further admission procedures.
- Information Bulletin can be purchased by paying Rs.1800.
- The application fee can be paid through online mode.
- Online application can be paid using debit card, credit card or net banking.
IBSAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to read IBSAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form:
- Qualifications: Candidates should have passed a Graduation degree in any discipline from any recognized university.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure minimum of 50% aggregate marks in their qualifying examination.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates those are appearing their final year or semester can also apply.
- Medium: Candidates must have passed graduation in English medium.
- Mandatory Exam: Candidates those do not study their graduation in English medium have to submit NELT/IELTS/TOEFL scores by 31/5/2020.
- 15 Years of Study up to Graduation: Candidates must have completed minimum 15 years of regular education i.e. 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis.
IBSAT 2020 Application Dates
Candidates can check IBSAT 2020 official dates regarding the application form and exam from the given section:
|Starting of application form||5th July 2019|
|Submission of application form||12th December 2019|
|IBSAT 2020 exam date||21st & 22nd December 2019|
How to Apply for IBSAT 2020
Here we have mentioned complete procedure to apply for IBSAT 2020 application form:
- Visit official website (link is mentioned above).
- Purchase application form via online or offline mode.
- For online mode you will receive a message indication your application number and password.
- Now login using application number and password.
- For offline purchase you may login ID and password.
- After login you will be taken to next section which is ‘change your password’.
- You will be taken to login page once again.
- Now fill the next section which is ‘IBSAT 2020 online application’.
- Now fill details including programme information, contact details and past academic details in the application form.
- After that upload your documents i.e. signature and colored passport size photograph in JPEG or GIF format.
- The maximum size of photograph should be 25 KB and must be approximate 140 to 160 pixels.
- You will have to choose ‘I Agree’ to the declaration statements.
- After that click on ‘submit’ button.
- Your data will be saved and you will be moved to final page.
Through this article we have mentioned about the IBSAT 2020 application form. Candidates who want to appear for the IBSAT 2020 exam must read all the instructions carefully. Candidates must read this article carefully to know details about the application form, dates, eligibility criteria and how to apply for IBSAT 2020 and much more. Fill all the details carefully in the registration form to avoid any kind of mistakes.
If you have any other query about IBSAT 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your query below.