IBSAT 2022 Application Form (Released), Registration – Apply Here
IBSAT 2022 Application Form has been released. IBSAT is a IBS Aptitude Test conducted every year by Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India (ICFAI) University. The IBSAT 2022 exam is conducted to test students ability in quantitate techniques, data adequacy, data interpretation, analytical reasoning, vocabulary and reading comprehension. Alternative scores from 2020 onwards of GMAT/ NMAT by GMAC/ XAT/ CAT are accepted in place of IBSAT 2022. Candidates can get complete information about IBSAT Application Form 2022, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates and step by step process for filling online Application From through this article.
IBSAT 2022 Application Form- Released
IBSAT 2021 Application Form has been released through online mode. Click here to apply.
Following are the detailed information and key instructions about IBSAT Application Form 2022:
- Application Form can be filled through both online and offline mode.
- IBSAT 2022 Registration Form has been available from 1st July 2022 and last date of submission is till 16th December 2022.
- Candidates have to fill Application Form very carefully as correction facility will not be applicable later on.
- Candidates have to fill Application Form with Authentic details only and details in 10th marksheet will be considered as authentic details.
- Details like Name, Parents Name, Date of Birth, Academic Details etc.. should be spelt same as it appears in marksheet any alteration can cause rejection of Application From.
- Candidates have to submit final application form before last date of submission as no application form can be accepted after last date.
- Candidates are advised to take the Printout of filled Application Form for future references.
Candidates must pay Application Form Fee through online mode and Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways can be used in transaction. Application Fee is non-refundable at any circumstances.
Application From Fee is Rs. 1800/- + Extra Charges is applicable.
IBSAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Checkout the Eligibility Criteria for IBSAT 2022 Examination Form:
- Qualification: Candidates should have 15 year of education (10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis) pattern to be eligible for the Management programs.
- Percentage: Candidates must score at least 50% marks in graduation to be eligible for examination.
- Medium of Study: The medium of study in Graduation should be English. Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation will have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by May 31, 2023.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing for final year examination in 2022 can also apply for examination however they must satisfy all eligibility Criteria as above said.
- Age limit: No age limit is applicable for IBSAT 2022 Application Form.
IBSAT 2022 Application Dates
Following are the important events and official dates regarding IBSAT 2022 Registration Form:
|Availability of Application From||1st July 2022|
|Last date of Submission||16th December 2022|
|IBSAT 2022 Exam Dates||4th week of December 2022|
How To Apply For IBSAT 2022
Following are the complete step by step process for filling IBSAT 2022 online Application Form:
Step 1- Fill Application Form
- Go to the Official Website of IBSAT and click on “Apply Now” on top right side of Home Page and Application Form will open.
- Now Fill the Application From with required details like Name, Fathers Name, Date of Birth, Address, Mobile Number, Email Id, Aadhaar Number and then click on “Proceed”.
- Details in Application from should be authentic only any alteration or fails details can cause rejection of Application Form.
- Details like Phone Number and Email Id should be personal and in use as all communication will be done by these two.
Step 2- Review
- Now Review the Application Form and check all details carefully and if candidates wants to edit something click on “Edit”.
- Once candidates satisfy with details click on “Submit” for final submission of Application From.
- Candidates should check all details very carefully as Correction facility will not be provide later on.
Step 3- Payment
- Now Pay the Application Fee as abovesaid and complete the Application Form.
- Now select the payment gateways and proceed the transaction.
- Once transaction will be successful take the printout of fee receipt for future uses.
Step 4- Finish
- Now candidates can see confirmation message in the computer screen.
- Candidates don’t need to send any hardcopy of Online Application Form to the Authority.
- Candidates should keep checking on official website for further updates until examination will not over.
Leave the comment down below for further information or any query about IBSAT 2022 Application Form.