ICAR AIEEA 2018: Counselling, Admission Process, Result, Answer Key
ICAR AIEEA 2018 cut off for PG courses (2nd Round) has been released. The Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) has the authority to conduct the All India Entrance Examination for Admission (AIEEA). In the year 2018, ICAR’s 23rd All India Examinations (AIEEA) is held. AIEEA UG 2018 and AIEEEA PG 2018 is conducted for undergraduate and postgraduate admissions including PG Scholarship. For admission to Ph.D courses, ICAR conducts AICE-JRF/SRF (PGS). 15% seats of bachelor degree programmes (B.Sc ag./ B.Tech/B.F.Sc, etc) in Agricultural Universities (AUs) is filled through ICAR AIEEA UG exam. Through this entrance exam, National Talent Scholarships (NTS) are awarded to the candidates who take admission outside their state of domicile. Here, candidates can check complete details about ICAR AIEEA 2018.
ICAR AIEEA 2018 Notifications:
ICAR AIEEA 2019 Notification has been released. The application form can be filled from 1st April 2019. Check here for ICAR AIEEA 2019.
ICAR AIEEA 2018 Cut off for PG courses (2nd Round) has been released. Click here to check cut off and other counselling details.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
ICAR AIEEA 2018 Seat Allotment for PG courses (2nd Round) has been released.Click here to check allotment result.
ICAR AIEEA 2018 Seat Allotment Result (1st Round) and first round PG cut off has been released. Candidates can check their allotment through Applicant login. Check here for counselling details.
ICAR AIEEA 2018 UG/Ph.D Counselling Second round result has been released. Candidates can get result through Applicant login. Click here for details.
ICAR AIEEA 2018 PG Result has been released. Candidates can download their score card through Applicant login. Check here for result.
ICAR AIEEA 2018 PG Counselling schedule has been released. Candidates can download their participation letter through Applicant login. Check here for counselling details.
ICAR AIEEA 2018 Counselling First Allotment Letter and first round UG cut off after first counselling has has been released. Candidates can get allotment letter through Applicant login. Click here for details.
ICAR AIEEA 2018 PG examination will be re-conducted on 16th September (For Kerala state only). Candidates can download their fresh admit cards from 12th September 2018 (5:00 PM). Click here to view notice.
ICAR AIEEA 2018 Counselling has been started for UG, PG and Ph.D courses. Candidates can register through applicant login. Check here for counselling details.
ICAR AIEEA 2018 Result for Re-Exam has been declared on 8th September 2018. Check here for result details.
ICAR AIEEA 2018 Results
ICAR AIEEA result 2018 is publishing on its official website. The result should be checked by the candidate from the personal login account. The result is declared on 8th September for UG courses and 20th September 2018 for PG courses.
The result will be published in terms of overall merit-rank and category rank obtained by the candidate. Candidates will check the answer key after a fews days of the examination. The answer key will be released through online mode.
Candidates, who are not satisfied with the captured response, may challenge by filling online application form and paying a sum of Rs.1,000/- per question. The challenge of answer keys will also be accepted online only on payment of Rs. 1000/- per question.
The fee can be paid by credit/debit card/Net banking. In case the challenge is accepted by the Council, the fee of Rs. 1,000/- for each accepted challenge will be refunded to the concerned candidate.
ICAR AIEEA Counselling 2018
The candidates who will be declared as qualified will be eligible for attending the ICAR counselling. The counselling has been started from 10th September 2018 for UG and 21st September 2018 for PG courses.
Candidates are required to attend the counselling through online mode. All the qualified candidates have to fill and lock the choices of colleges and course. The self-attested as well as original documents/certificates are also required at the time of counselling.
- ICAR AIEEA 2018 Admit Card for Re-Exam has been released on 10th August 2018. Check here for admit card details.
- ICAR AIEEA 2018 Re-Examination will be conducted on 18th & 19th August 2018. It will be organized through offline (OMR based) mode. Click here to view notice.
- Candidates can update Exam City Center details for ICAR AIEEA 2018 Re-Exam through applicant login. Last date will be 5th August 2018. Click here update exam center.
- ICAR AIEEA 2018 Examination has been cancelled due to administrative reasons. Click here to view notice.
- Educational Qualification details page now open for update only for candidates those opted Appearing Candidate in Qualifying Exam as Yes through login till 3rd July 2018. Click here to update educational qualification.
- Candidates can raising objections against ICAR AIEEA 2018 Questions till 30th June 2018. Click here to make objection.
- ICAR AIEEA 2018 Admit Card has been released on 16th June 2018. Check here for admit card details.
- ICAR AIEEA 2018 Mock Test has been released now. Check here for mock test & preparation tips.
- Candidates can update their Self Declaration/Parents Signature (If uploaded wrong) till 8th June 2018. Click here to update these details.
- ICAR AIEEA 2018 Application Form Last Date has been extended till 3rd June 2018. Check here for application form details.
ICAR AIEEA 2018 Exam Date
Here, candidates can check the official exam schedule of ICAR AIEEA 2018 for UG and PG courses:
|Availability of online application form||18th May 2018|
|Last date for submission of online application form||3rd June 2018 (Extended)|
|Last Date to Update Exam Center||5th August 2018|
|Availability of admit card (Re-Exam)||10th August 2018|
|AIEEA Re-exam date||18th & 19th August 2018|
|Result Announcement||8th September 2018|
|Counselling Commences for UG||10th September 2018|
|Counselling Commences for PG||21st September 2018|
ICAR AIEEA Admit Card 2018
ICAR AIEEA 2018 admit card has been uploaded on ICAR website on 10th August 2018. The copy of admit card must be attested by principal of college/school last attended or by gazetted officer. It is necessary for the candidates to attest photograph, signature as well as put thumb impression in the admit card to appear the examination.
ICAR AIEEA Exam Pattern 2018
Get details about the ICAR AIEEA 2018 exam pattern for UG and PG courses:
For AIEEA UG 2018:
- Mode of Examination: The entrance examination will be conducted in offline mode.
- Number of Questions: Total 180 questions of maximum 720 marks will be appeared in the test.
- Type of Questions: All the questions will be of objective type.
- Exam Duration: Candidate has to complete the examination in 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will earn 4 marks.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted from the total score in case of marking incorrect response.
|Stream-A||Stream-B||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Physics||Physics||60 questions||720 Marks|
For AIEEA PG 2018:
- Mode of Examination: The entrance examination will be conducted in offline mode.
- Sections: There will be 2 sections in the examination i.e. Section-A and Section-B.
- Number of Questions: Total 160 questions of maximum 650 marks will have appeared in the test. Section-A will carry 150 questions and rest of the 10 questions will be carried by Section-B.
- Type of Questions: The exam will have one question paper for each 20 major subject groups consisting 150 MCQ type questions & also 10 cross-matching type questions.
- Exam Duration: Candidate has to complete the examination in 2 hours & 30 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: For MCQ type questions, 4 marks will be allotted & for cross-matching question, 5 marks will be given to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: For each incorrect MCQ type questions, one mark will be deducted. For each incorrectly answered cross-matching, 0.2 marks will be deducted from the total score in case of marking incorrect response.
|Sections||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Section-A||150 Questions||600 Marks|
|Section-B||10 Questions||50 Marks|
How to Prepare for ICAR AIEEA
Check ICAR AIEEA preparation tips from here:
- Gather the complete syllabus of entrance examination.
- Understand the exam pattern.
- Make a study schedule.
- You may prepare notes for yourself. It will build your memory skills as well as help you to revise these notes at last moments.
- Revision is a must. Do revision periodically of all the important topics.
ICAR AIEEA 2019 Examination will be conducted for admission to the various UG, PG, Research & other courses in the field of agriculture. It is a national level entrance test. This exam is managed by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR). It is organized only one time in a year.
FAQs (Most Asked Questions)
ICAR AIEEA 2018 Application Form
- ICAR AIEEA application form 2018 is available from 18th May 2018.
- While filling the online application form, candidates should upload the scanned copy of the signature, photograph, and thumb impression (his left/ her right hand).
- Candidates need not to required to submit any mark sheet/certificate along with the application.
- After filling the online application, a candidate needs to take the printout of the computer generated confirmation page.
- No correction will be allowed after the form submission.
- There is no need to send hard Copies of Application to ICAR Office.
|AIEEA UG||GEN, OBC and UPS||Rs. 700/-|
|SC/ST and PC||Rs. 350/-|
|AIEEA PG||GEN, OBC and UPS||Rs. 800/-|
|SC/ST and PC||Rs. 400/-|
|AICE-JRF/SRF (PGS)||GEN, OBC and UPS||Rs. 1200/-|
|SC/ST and PC||Rs. 600/-|
Application Fee can be paid by using Credit/Debit card or Net Banking. No fee should be submitted through offline mode.
Check Here – How to Fill ICAR AIEEA 2018 Application Form
To be eligible for the entrance examination of ICAR, it is mandatory for all the applicants to meets all the eligibility conditions as prescribed by the authority. The eligibility criteria for AIEEA UG and AIEEA PG is given below:
For AIEEA UG:
- Nationality: Applicant must be an Indian national.
- Age Criteria: Age of the candidate must be 16 years as on 31st August 2018.
- Qualifying Examination: Minimum qualification required is 10+2 from a recognized board. The last two years of 10+2 should be studied with Physics, Chemistry and any one of the subjects amongst Biology/ Mathematics/ Agriculture.
- Minimum Marks: The qualifying examination should be passed with not less than 50% aggregate marks for General, OBC and UPS (40% aggregate marks for SC, ST and PC categories).
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates appearing the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.
For AIEEA PG:
- Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Age Criteria: The lower age limit is 19 years as on 31st August 2018.
- Qualifying Examination: Bachelor’s degree in a respective field from a recognized institution (under the pattern of 10+2+5 (B.V. Sc. & A.H.), 10+2+4 and 10+6 years). Those candidates who have passed bachelor’s degree in the pattern of 10+2+3 can only apply for IARI Pusa and NDRI Karnal in some courses.
- Appearing Candidates: Final year graduation appearing candidates may also apply.
- Minimum Marks: In graduation, candidates should not have marks less than 60% (50% for SC/ST/PC categories).
For any queries regarding ICAR AIEEA 2018, you may leave your comments below.