IGNOU 2020 Exam Dates (Released) – Get OPENMAT XLVI, XLVII, B.Ed
IGNOU 2020 Exam Dates has been released officially by NTA. Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is a distance learning national university. The University offers various short-term and long-term programmes in the field management, engineering, education, science, law, etc. In this article, we have mentioned the detailed information about IGNOU Exam Dates 2020.
IGNOU Exam Dates 2020 – Released
IGNOU 2020 Exam dates has been released for Phase IInd of OPENMAT & B.Ed. The exam will be held on 29th April 2020. Check complete schedule below.
IGNOU conducts various entrance exams to get admission into different courses such as IGNOU OPENMAT Exam (Management Programme), B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam, B.Ed. Entrance Exam, M.Ed. Entrance Exam, etc.
Check the official dates of IGNOU 2020 for various courses. Below we have provided the dates for OPENMAT:
For OPENMAT Phase II:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Announced)|
|Starting of Application Form||28th February|
|Last Date of Application Submission||27th March|
|Correction in Particulars of application form||28-29 March|
|Releasing of admit card||9th April|
|Exam Date||29th April|
|Declaration of Result||Month of May|
Candidates can get the IGNOU application form from 28thFebruary till 27th March 2020. IGNOU 2020 hall ticket will be sent to the candidates by post before 20 days of the entrance exam.
Online IGNOU hall ticket will get release on 9thApril 2020. Candidates will be able to download their admit card via online mode only. OPENMAT XLVII exam will be conducted on 29thApril 2020. Candidates will be able to view the IGNOU 2020 result after one month of the examination. The result will get declared in the month of May 2020.
IGNOU 2020 Application Form
Check details of application form of IGNOU 2020 for various programmes below:
- IGNOU 2020 Application Formfor OPENMAT II can be filled from 28thFebruary 2020.
- Candidates are able to fill the application form in online mode.
- For other courses, the application form will be also available through online mode.
- Authority will also provide correction facility to rectify mistakes for two days i.e. 28th& 29thMarch 2020.
- Candidates must fill all the asked & required details in the application form as incomplete or incorrect form will lead to rejection.
- Complete registration process will include various steps – Registration, filling details in the form, uploading of images of documents and making application fee payment.
- There will be no need to send any application form to exam conducting authority via post or courier.
- Candidates must take printout of the application for further use.
- The Application fee for UR & OBC candidates is 800.
- SC, ST & EWS category candidates have to submit 600 as their application fee.
- Mode of Payment:The payment of application fee can be made by online mode only through credit card/debit card/net-banking.
- Application fee will be non–refundable in any case.
OPENMAT Phase II Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to check eligibility norms before filling its application form as application form will be accepted only of eligible candidates. Therefore, eligibility requirement for different courses will be different.
To be eligible for MBA programme, candidates must qualify graduation with 50% marks (SC/ ST category candidates must score atleast 45% marks). There is no age limit to apply for OPENMAT XLVII. Candidates must qualify IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 to be eligible for admission.
If you have any doubt about IGNOU 2020 Exam Dates, you can leave your comments in the comment box.