IIITM Kerala 2020 Application Form (Till 14th June), Eligibility – Apply Here
IIITM Kerala 2020 Application Form Last date has been extended till 14th June 2020 via online mode. Indian Institutes of Information Technology and Management (IIITM), Kerala organizes national level entrance exam. The exam will be conducted by IIITM to offer admission into M.Sc. & M.Phil programmes. Candidates can also apply for the examination on the basis of GATE & NET scores. The admission into M.Sc. program will be through Common Admission Test (ITCAT) & into M.Phil. Program will be through Research Aptitude Test (ITRAT). Here we are providing details regarding IIITM Kerala Application Form 2020.
IIITM Kerala 2020 Application Form – Extended Till 14th June
IIITM Kerala 2020 Application Form Last date has been extended till 14th June 2020. Click here to apply.
Candidates must check the following details regarding IIITM Kerala 2020 Application Form:
- IIITM Kerala 2020 Application form has been made available through online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form from 2nd March 2020.
- The last date to fill the application form is till 14th June 2020.
- While filling application form, candidates will have to provide valid/ working email ID & phone number.
- All the important information will be sent to registered mail ID & phone number in the application form.
- Candidates are advised to also go through complete brochure & its eligibility norms before applying for the examination.
- Also upload passport size photograph & signature in the application form.
- Candidates seeking admission into more than one course will have to fill separate application form.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application fee through online mode.
- Online mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net-banking.
- The application fee is Rs.500 for all candidates.
IIITM Kerala 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following details regarding IIITM Kerala eligibility criteria:
- Percentage: Candidates will have to score minimum 60% marks in the qualifying exam. (CPI/ CGPA of minimum 6.5 points out of 10 will be also eligible)
- Appearing: Candidates who will be appearing in final semester will be also eligible to apply.
- Scores: GATE/ NET/ CUSAT/ CAT score holders will be exempted from the test.
M.Sc. (Computer Science):
- Qualification: Candidates will have to qualify bachelor’s degree in any field from recognized board or university.
- Mandatory Subjects: Candidates must have Mathematics as compulsory subject in the qualifying examination.
M.Phil. (Ecological Informatics):
- Qualification: Candidates will have to qualify M.Sc. in natural science (Botany, Zoology, Environmental Science, and Plant Science) or physical science.
M.Phil. (Computer Science):
- Qualification: Candidates will have to qualify M.Tech/ M.Sc. / MCA in Computer Science/ IT/ Computational Science/ Electronics/ Geo Informatics having minimum 3 papers in Computer Science/ IT in the qualifying examination.
IIITM Kerala 2020 Application Dates
Candidates must go through following table regarding IIITM Kerala 2020 application dates:
|Application form commences||2nd March 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||14th June 2020|
|Hall ticket releases||June 2020|
|PG exam date||After 15th July 2020|
How to Apply for IIITM Kerala 2020
Candidates must go through following step by step procedure while applying for IIITM Kerala 2020:
- Visit the official site. (Link is provided above)
- Click on ‘Register now’ tab.
- Now application form will appear on the computer screen.
- Fill all required personal details like name, email ID, phone number etc.
- Also fill other basic & academic details required in the application form.
- Upload scanned image of passport size photograph & signature.
- Now proceed to submit the application fee.
- After fee submission, click on ‘Submit’ tab.
- Now confirmation page will appear on the computer screen.
- Take printouts of application form for further use.
Candidates must go through these steps for filling IIITM Kerala 2020 application form. Do not forget to check other basic details regarding application form, its mode, fee and much more. Also go through the eligibility criteria details to avoid rejection in their application form. It will be necessary for candidates to read above mentioned details regarding IIITM Kerala 2020 application form to avoid basic mistakes.
If you have any other query related to IIITM Kerala 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.