IIITM Kerala 2023: Result (7th Sep), Cut Off, Counselling
IIITM Kerala 2023 Result will be released on or before 7th September 2023. Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management Kerala conducts university level entrance exam called Digital University Aptitude Test (DUAT). The university offers various PG courses i.e. M.Sc., MTech., MBA and PG Diploma courses. It will be also mandatory to appear for CUET PG. DUK (Digital University Kerala) was established by the Government of Kerala by upgrading the IIITM-K which was established by Government in the year 2000. The admission will be based on university level entrance exam DUAT and for other courses admission will be based on GATE/ NET examination. Here in this article, we have provided complete details about IIITM Kerala 2023 such as answer key, result, cut off, etc.
IIITM Kerala Notifications 2023 – Result By 7th Sep
IIITM Kerala 2023 (DUAT) Result will be released on or before 7th September 2023. Check here for details.
Get all exam details & latest updates about IIITM Kerala 2024 from here.
IIITM Kerala 2023 (CUET PG) Preliminary Answer Key has been released on 13th July 2023. Click here for answer key.
IIITM Kerala 2023 (DUAT) Exam for first round has been held on 24th June 2023. Check other dates below.
Note: DUAT will be conducted as online AI & home proctored mode test. So, candidates can take test from their homes.
IIITM Kerala 2023 Overview
|Exam name||IIITM Kerala|
|Level of exam||University level|
|Courses offered||M.Sc., MTech, MBA, PG Diploma courses|
|Admission Based||DUAT (Digital University Aptitude Test)|
IIITM Kerala 2023 Exam Dates
Check the official exam date for IIITM Kerala 2023 provided below:
|Online application form release||22nd March 2023|
|Last date for submission of application form||16th June 2023 (Round 1)|
25th July 2023 (Round 2)
|DUAT exam date||24th June 2023 (Round 1)|
|Result declaration||By 7th September 2023|
|Commencement of classes||–|
Through CUET PG:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|Online application form release||20th March 2023|
|Last date to apply||5th May 2023|
|Last date of successful examination fee||5th May 2023|
|Application correction||6th to 8th May 2023|
|CUET PG Exam||5th till 23rd June 2023|
|Display of Provisional Answer Key||13th July 2023|
|Declaration of Result||20th July 2023|
IIITM Kerala 2023 Result
The IIITM Kerala Result will be declared by the authorities by 7th September 2023. Candidates need to provide their roll number in order to check the result. The selected candidates can check result through online mode.
The result will not be sent to the candidates through post or other offline mode. Candidates must keep the hard copy safe for the future references.
IIITM Kerala 2023 Admission
The IIITM Kerala admission procedure will be organised after the counselling get conducted for shortlisted candidates. After counselling candidates will need to give the written test for final admission. The counselling will be conducted for all vacant seats for given courses.
Candidates will get shortlisted based on the performance in IIITM Kerala Entrance Test, CUSAT or GATE/ NET exam. The seats will be allotted to candidate based on performance in qualifying exam and written test. Candidates will have to report at the institute with all the required documents and admission fee.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
IIITM Kerala 2023 Admit Card
The admit card for IIITM Kerala will be released through online mode. To download the admit card, candidates need to provide the registration number. The admit card contain details like name, father name, exam date, etc.
Candidates are advised to keep the admit card safely until admission process. Along with the admit card candidates also have to carry valid ID proof. Candidates need to take the printout of the admit card to carry on the day of the day of examination.
IIITM Kerala 2023 Application Form
Here are the details about IIITM Kerala application form with some key instructions:
- The application form has been released from 22nd March 2023.
- Candidates can fill application form of IITM Kerala 2023 through online mode only.
- Candidates must enter all the details such as qualification, personal details, address, etc. in the application form.
- Upload scanned documents like photograph and signature in the specific format.
- Candidate must fill the application form correctly as if there is any wrong information, application form may get rejected.
- The last date to submit the application form is till 9th July 2023.
- After filling all the details in application form candidate must take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- The application fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Candidate can pay the fee using Credit card, Debit card or Net Banking.
The application fee for DUAT 2023 is as follow:
|SC/ ST/ Divyaang||Rs 375/-|
How to Apply for IIITM Kerala
- Step-1: Visit the website of IIITM Kerala 2023 (Link is given above).
- Step-2: Enter the details to fill the application form like personal, academic, contact number, etc.
- Step-3: Upload a scanned image of passport size photograph & signature.
- Step-4: The fee for the application form will be submitted in the online mode only.
- Step-5: Take the printout of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
IIITM Kerala 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility criteria for IIITM Kerala 2023 exam below:
- Qualification: Candidate must have bachelor’s degree in engineering/ Technology/ Science or its equivalent from recognized university.
- Subject: Candidate must pass with Mathematics as mandatory subject in all above programmes.
- Marks: In qualifying exam, candidate must score at least 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA or above 10 points to be eligible for exam.
- Appearing: Those candidates who are appearing in final year 2023 can also apply for exam.
IIITM Kerala 2023 Exam Pattern
Here are the IIIMT Kerala exam pattern 2023 given below:
- Mode of exam: The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Type of Question: The exam will contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Number of Questions: Total 60 questions will be available in the question paper.
- Duration: The duration of exam will be 1 hour to solve the paper.
- Marking scheme: For every correct answer 4 marks will be given, and 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
IIITM Kerala 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus for M.Sc. Computer Science will consist of two sections. Section A is mandatory for all the candidates. For Section B candidates need to choose one of the program specific specialization test to choose.
Here is the syllabus for DUAT entrance exam given for Section A which is mandatory for all candidates.
- General Aptitude: Verbal Aptitude, Quantitative Aptitude, Analytical Aptitude, Spatial Aptitude.
- Mathematics: Probability, Statistics, Calculus, Discrete Mathematics, Basic number theory, Algebra.
- English Reading Comprehension: Two paragraphs each having 5-10 questions.
IITM Kerala 2023 Preparation Tips
Here are some preparation tips for better preparation of DUAT 2023 entrance exam:
- Go through the whole syllabus and the exam pattern of the DUAT 2023.
- Create your study format and stick to it religiously.
- Stay focused on your studies by avoiding distractions.
- Do regular practice exams.
- Work through the previous year’s questions and sample papers.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle and avoid engaging in any harmful activities.
If you have any other query related to IITM Kerala 2023, then you can ask us in the comment section below.