IIST 2019 Application Form (Released), Eligibility Criteria – Apply Here
IIST 2019 Application Form can be filled till 17th June 2019. It is made available through online mode only. Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology offers the various UG, PG and Ph.D programmes. The institution does not conduct any kind of entrance exam to offer admissions. Candidates will be selected to the UG and Dual Degree on the basis of JEE Advanced score. Other exam scores are also accepted by the IIST such as GATE, JEST and UGC NET. Candidates can check here the complete information of IIST 2019 application form.
IIST 2019 Application Form
IIST 2020 Application Form will be started from April 2020.
IIST 2019 Application Form for UG courses can be filled till 17th June 2019. Click here to apply.
Candidates can get the information brochure for each course after the releasing of it. Candidates are advised to go through it to fill the application form.
- The application form has been started from 3rd June 2019 for UG courses. For PG application process has been started from 12th April 2019.
- IIST 2019 application form can be filled and submitted through online mode only.
- The last date to submit fee and application form will be 17th June 2019 for UG courses and till 30th April 2019 is for PG courses.
- Candidates have to fill all asked details and upload the photo, signature, category certificate and medical certificate for PwD category candidates.
- After successful submission of the application form, take the printout of it.
The application fee can be submitted in online mode through SBI collect. The application fee is non-refundable in all circumstances. The application fee for UG & PG courses (per department) is given below:
- General & OBC candidates : Rs. 250.
- SC, ST, PD and female candidates : Rs. 125.
- General & OBC candidates : Rs. 600.
- SC, ST, PD and female candidates : Rs. 300.
IIST Admission is organized by Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology. Admission is offered into UG and PG courses in various fields. No entrance exam is organized by the Institute and the admission is provided on the basis of scores of national level exams – JEE Main, JEE Advance, GATE, JEST, UGC NET etc.
Here, candidates can get the eligibility criteria for UG, PG and Ph. D courses.
- Nationality: Candidates of India nationality or NRI can apply.
- For UG Courses: The candidate should pass the 12th or equivalent exam with PCM from a recognized board with at least 75% (65% marks for reserved categories). Candidates should also qualified the JEE Main & JEE Advanced 2019 examination.
- Age Limit: Candidate born on or after 1st October 1994 (for general & OBC) and 1st October 1989 (for reserved categories).
- For PG Courses: Candidates having BE/B.Tech/M.Sc/M.S. or equivalent degree with minimum 60% marks (55% marks for ST/SC/PD candidates) can apply. Candidates should have the valid score card of GATE/JEST/UGC NET.
- Age Limit: The maximum age limit is 32 years as on 30th April 2019. For SC/ST and PD candidates age relaxation will be applicable as per Government of India.
- Ph.D Courses: Applying candidate should have Master’s degree in the respective discipline.
- Age Limit: The minimum age should be 35 years as on 16th December 2019.
IIST Application Dates 2019
Check the official dates for applying in IIST offered courses.
|For UG Courses||For PG Courses|
|Application Starts||3rd June 2019||12th April 2019|
|Application Ends||17th June 2019||30th April 2019|
How to Apply
Here, candidates can get the procedure to apply in IIST 2019:
- Visit the official website (link is given above).
- Fill the basic details asked and click on ’Proceed for Step-2’.
- Now fill the educational qualification details, contact details and address details.
- Fill all the details carefully.
- Submit the details and proceed for payment of the application fee.
- Candidates can download the fee Challan and deposit it to the SBI bank collect.
- After submission of fee, enter the fee details in the application form.
- Now, upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Also upload a scanned institution copy of Challan countersigned & stamped by the bank in PDF/JPEG format.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button at the last to submit the online application form.
- Take the printout of it and keep it till the admission procedure.
If you have any other queries about IIST 2019 Application Form, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.