IIST 2021 Application Form, UG Registration (Till 22nd Oct) – Apply Here
IIST 2021 Registration Form & Branch Preferences can be filled till 22nd October 2021 for UG. Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology organises a university level admission procedure through which eligible candidates get admission. Admission is offered in various UG & PG programmes in the field of space science and space technology by the university. The university didn’t conduct any examination for admission. Candidates are provided admission on the basis of marks scored in National level examination like JEST, JEE Advanced, GATE and UGC NET etc. Checkout the complete information about IIST Application Form 2021, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates and step by step process for filling Online Application Form.
IIST 2021 Application Form – Application Till 22nd Oct (UG)
IIST 2021 Registration Form & Branch Preferences can be filled till 22nd October 2021 for UG. Click here to register & fill choices.
IIST 2022 Application Form will be released from second week of April 2022.
IIST 2021 UG Admissions will be provided based on +2 & JEE Advanced 2021 scores. Registration will start soon with release of JEE Advanced 2021 application. Click here to subscribe for application alert. Link will be given here.
Following we have given the detailed information and instructions about IIST 2021 Application Form:
- Application Form has been released through online mode.
- IIST 2021 Application Form for UG Courses will be available from July 2021. The last date of application submission is till last week of July 2021.
- Application form for PG candidates has been made available from 21st May 2021. Students can apply for IIST Admission 2021 till 16th June 2021.
- Candidates must fill only valid and updated details failing which can lead to rejection of application from.
- Candidates are advised to take the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
Candidates can pay application fee through Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment Gateway and application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
|Preferences||General, OBC and EWS||SC, ST, PD and Women candidates|
|Up to 3 Preference||Rs.1200/-||Rs.600/-|
IIST 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Following we have provided the eligibility criteria for both PG and UG programs of IIST 2021:
For UG Courses:
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as mandatory subjects from any recognised board or university.
- Applying candidates must have obtained at least 75% marks (65% marks for reserved category) in their qualifying exam.
- Applying candidate’s DOB must fall on or after 1st October 1996 (1st October 1991 for reserved category candidates).
- Candidates must have valid JEE Advanced 2021 score cards with minimum qualifying marks.
For PG Courses:
- Applying candidates should not be more than 32 years old as on 16th June 2021. For reserved category candidates there is relaxation in age criteria.
- Candidates must have passed B.Tech/ B.E/ M.Sc with 60% marks (55% marks for reserved category).
- Candidate should have GATE, UGC NET/ JEST score cards with minimum qualifying marks.
IIST 2021 Application Dates
Following are the some tentative dates of IIST Registration Form 2021 for both UG and PG courses:
|Events||For UG||For PG|
|Availability of Application Form||with start of jee Advanced application||21st May 2021|
|Last date of Submission||–||16th June 2021|
How To Apply For IIST 2021
Below we have provided the complete step by step procedure for filling IIST online Application Form:
- Candidate have to first register themselves (Link is given here).
- Go to the official website and click on program you want to apply for & then click on “Online Application”. After this go visit the “Admission Portal”.
- Click on the program you want to apply for and click on candidates login id and create new registration.
- Fill the registration form with details like Name, Email. Id, Phone Number, etc and submit it.
- Now fill the application form with valid and authentic details like Personal Details, Communicational Details, And Educational Details and save them.
- Candidate can fill application form at once or in separate parts by login through registration no. and password you got at the time of Registration.
- Details in high school mark sheet will be considered as authentic so candidates must fill details according to the mark sheet.
- Now upload passport size photograph and hand signature within required size and format.
- Candidate have to upload SC/ST certificate or PWD certificate if he/she belongs to anyone to them.
- Now candidate have to pay the application fee for final submission of application from.
- Choose your payment gateway and fill the required details of payment gateway and proceed for payment.
- Once application fee status shows successfully, take the printout of fee receipt and filled application form.
Leave your queries in the below comments section regarding IIST 2021 Application Form.