IPU CET 2019 Application Form (Released) – Apply Online Here
IPU CET 2019 Application form has been extended till 21st June 2019. IPU CET (Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test) is a university level examination. The IPU CET exam is conducted for providing admission in various UG & PG courses in the field of engineering, law, management, etc. Admission in MBBS, BDS, BHMS & BAMS courses will be done through NEET UG scores. Through this article, students can check details for IPU CET application form 2019 including fee, mode, dates and eligibility criteria.
IPU CET 2019 Application Form
IPU CET 2020 Application Form will be started from April 2020.
IPU CET 2019 Application form has been extended till 21st June 2019 for the courses offered through various national level exams. Click here for notice.
IPU CET 2019 Application form has been released for admission in B.Arch course.Click here for application form.
IPU CET 2019 Application form has been released from 23rd March 2019. Click here for application form.
Here we are providing some major details about filling the GGSIPU application form 2019:
- IPU CET 2019 Application form is available from 23rd March 2019.
- It has been released through online mode.
- Candidates have to fill a separate application form for each course having distinct CET code.
- In case of any correction in DOB, applicant’s name, parent’s name or category/region claimed, candidates will have to write an application with the processing fee of Rs. 500/-.
- After submitting the application, candidates must check their application status via login.
- Candidates will be required to upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression.
- The images should be in JPEG or GIF format.
- The maximum file size should be 80 KB.
- Students must take a printout of the filled application form as a proof of application.
- The application fee is Rs. 1000/- for each course.
- Processing charges and taxes will also be applicable.
- The application fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Fee payment will be done via debit/credit card or net banking.
IPU CET Eligibility Criteria
Here we have given the eligibility criteria of various courses offered by GGSIPU:
|B.Tech||12th or equivalent exam passed with PCM and English subjects.|
Minimum 55% marks in PCM group.
|B.Tech (LE)||B.Sc or three year diploma holders with mathematics subject.|
Minimum 60% marks.
|M.Tech||B.Tech/BE, M.Sc, MCA or equivalent degree holders in the relevant field.|
Minimum 60% marks.
|MBA||Any bachelors degree or ICAI, ICAW or equivalent exam passed.|
At least 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
|MCA||Bachelors degree holders in any stream with minimum 50% marks.|
Candidates can check the official dates of IPU CET application form 2019 from below:
|Courses||Application Release||Application Last Date||Exam Date|
|M.Tech (IT, CSE, IS)/ BCA||23rd March 2019||9th April 2019||As per CET code|
|MBA (IT)/ MA/ M.Sc/BHMCT/ MA (Mass Communication)||23rd March 2019||29th April 2019||As per CET code|
|B.Tech/ BA/BBA LLB/ LLM/ MBBS/ BAMS/ BHMS/ MCA/ MBA||March 2019||21st June 2019 (Extended)||Through National level exam scores|
How to Apply for IPU CET
Candidates can follow the procedure given below to fill the IPU CET 2019 application form:
- Visit the official website link. (link is given above)
- Now, click on the “Apply Online” link.
- The application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Now, fill the required details like personal, communication, etc.
- Select the scanned images of photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression and upload them.
- Fill the course applying and qualification details carefully.
- Read the declaration and tick on “I Agree” box and click on the “Submit” button.
- Pay the application fee through debit/credit card or net banking.
- Candidates must take printout of the application form for further use.
If you have any other queries about IPU CET 2019 Application Form, you may leave your queries below.