IPU CET 2022 Application Form (Extended), Registration – Apply Here
IPU CET 2022 Application form has been extended till 31st May 2022. IPU CET 2022 is University level examination conducted every year by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. The Qualified candidates will get admission in various UG and PG courses in the field of Engineering, Technology, Management studies, medical etc. in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University campus. IPU CET 2022 Examination will be held in 4th week of June 2022. Checkout for detailed information about IPU CET Application Form 2022, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates and Process for filling Application form.
IPU CET 2022 Application Form – Extended
IPU CET 2022 Application Form has been extended till 31st May 2022. Click here to apply.
Admission Open 2022
Following are the complete details with some key instructions about IPU CET Application Form 2022:
- Application Form can only be filled through online Mode only. Candidate can fill application form through the official website of IPU CET 2022.
- IPU CET 2022 Registration form is available form 4th March 2022 and last date for submission will be 31st May 2022.
- Candidate have to use their own Email Id and Phone Number while registration and if he/she don’t have any email id than create one.
- The university may also provide the correction facility through online mode.
- Candidate have to fill all required data for filling Application form and data filled by candidate should be Authentic and correct.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future reference.
Candidate can pay application fee through Online mode and for that candidate can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways. Application Fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Application fee for each candidate is Rs. 1200/-
IPU CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility criteria for IPU CET 2022 Examination Form:
- For UG courses candidate must be under 18 years to 21 years.
- For PG courses Candidate must be under 21 years to 35 years.
For B.Tech. (Bio-technology): Candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology as compulsory subject with 55% marks in qualification examination.
For M.Tech: Candidate must have Bachelor’s degree of B.Tech. and B.E with minimum 60% marks in qualification examination to be eligible.
For MBA: Candidate must have bachelor’s degree in any fields or must have passed final exam of ICSI/ ICWAI/ ICAL with minimum 50% marks in qualifying examination.
IPU CET Application Dates
Following are the important events and dates regarding IPU CET Registration Form 2022:
|Availability Of Application Form||4th March 2022|
|Last date of submission||31st May 2022|
|IPU CET 2022 Examination Dates||Last week of June 2022|
How To Apply For IPU CET 2022
Following are the step by step process for filling online Application Form:
- Go to the home page of official website of IPU CET and navigate in Admission 2022-23 and click on “Online Admission form”. (Link is given above)
- Now click on “Start” button at the bottom of web page and Fill the registration form with details like Program Name, Candidate Name, Father Name, Mother Name Email Id, Phone Number etc.. and click on “submit”.
- After submission you will get use id and password on your registered Mobile Number and Email Id.
Step 2- Fill Application Form
- Now login with your Email Id and Password and after login Application from will appear in screen.
- Now fill the Application form with required details like Personal Details, Educational Details, Communicational Details, etc.. and submit them.
- Candidate should fill the data very carefully and details like Name of the candidate his/her Father’s Name, Mother’s Name etc.. should be spelt correctly as it appear in marksheet, certificate and Identity Proof any alteration can lead towards disqualification of candidature
Step 3- Upload Document
- Now choose your Passport size coloured photograph and scanned signature and upload them.
- Photograph should be current with plane background and given size and format.
- Once document successfully uploaded save the form and proceed towards final step.
Step 4- Application Fee
- Now candidate have to select the Payment Gateway and fill the details accordingly.
- Once the Payment show successful take the print out of application fee receipt.
- Now take the printout of filled application form and keep it for future reference.
Candidates can leave the comment down below for more information or any query regarding IPU CET 2022 Application Form