IPU CET 2023 Application Form (Extended), Dates – Apply Here
IPU CET Application Form 2023 has been extended till 22nd May 2023 for various UG & PG courses. IPU CET (Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test) will be conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. The exam will be conducted for candidates who want to seek admission in various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. The qualified candidates will get admission in various courses such as engineering, management, law, medical, etc. It is a university level entrance exam conducted every year. The admission will be based on the NEET, JEE Main and other entrance exam. In this article we have provided complete details about IPU CET 2023 Application Form.
IPU CET 2023 Application Form – Extended
IPU CET 2023 Application Form has been extended till 22nd May 2023 for various merit based courses. Click here to apply.
Here are details about IPU CET 2023 Application form with some instructions provided below:
- The application form for IPU CET 2023 has been released from 23rd February 2023.
- Fill the application form with details such as personal, educational qualification, email id, etc.
- IPU CET application form 2023 is available through online mode, no other mode is applicable.
- Details in application form must be correct as there will be no correction facility provided to candidate.
- Upload the scanned documents like passport size photograph and signature in specified format.
- The last date for submission of application form will be 22nd May 2023 for various courses.
- Candidate must take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- The application fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Application fee for every category is Rs.1500/-.
- Candidate can pay the online payment gateways such as net banking, debit card, credit card, etc.
- The application fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
IPU CET Eligibility Criteria
Candidate can check the eligibility criteria for IPU CET 2023 below:
For B.Tech program:
- Qualification: Candidate must qualify 12th class from CBSE or any recognized board.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidate must score at least 55% aggregate marks to be eligible for exam.
- Subject: Candidate must pass with subject like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as mandatory subject.
- Admission Criteria: All candidates are required to appear in Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Main Paper 1 conducted by NTA.
For M.Tech Program:
- Qualification: The candidate must pass B. Tech/ BE in computer science/ Electrical Engineering or equivalent from any recognized university.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidate must score at least 60% marks or equivalent to be eligible for exam.
- Admission Criteria: GATE qualified in Computer Science and Information technology with valid and qualified score. CET/CUET candidates are also eligible to apply.
For Master of Arts (Mass Communication):
- Qualification: Candidate must be graduated in any discipline from any recognized university.
- Marks: In qualifying exam candidate must score at least 50% marks to be eligible for admission.
- Admission criteria: The admission will be based on merit of the written test/ CET.
IPU CET 2023 Application Dates
Check the official application dates for IPU CET 2023 given below:
|Events||Dates (MBA & Law)|
|Application form release||23rd February 2023|
|Last date to apply||22nd May 2023|
|Exam date||30th May – 15th June 2023|
Application Dates for CUET 2023:
|Application form release||9th February 2023|
|Last date to apply||30th March 2023|
|Application correction||1st – 3rd April 2023|
|Exam date||21st to 31st May 2023|
(Reserve dates- 1st to 7th June)
How to Apply for IPU CET 2023
Check the step by steps instructions given for filling the online application form for IPU CET 2023 below:
- Go to the website (link is available above).
- Click on the “IPU Registration 2023” option.
- A new page will open, click on the “Fresh Candidates Registration” button.
- Read the instructions carefully and tick on “I Agree” option.
- Fill in the Sign Up form to continue the application.
- Candidate must have valid email address and active mobile number.
- Enter the basic details such as name, email id, phone number and enter the verification code.
- Fill the application form with details such as personal, education qualification, permanent address, etc.
- An application number will be generated after filling the details.
- Candidate have to upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- The size of scanned photograph and signature must be in prescribed size and format.
- After uploading the documents candidate have to pay the application fee through online mode using Debit card, Credit card, and Net Banking.
- Then candidates must verify all the details correctly as there will be no correction facility provided.
- Download and take the printout of the application form for future reference.
If you have any query related to IPU CET 2023 Application Form, you can ask in comment section below.