ISI 2020 Admission Procedure, Seat Acceptance (Started) – Know Here
ISI 2020 Allotment List (3rd Round) of provisional admitted candidates has been released. Interview is not be conducted for admission into all UG & PG courses (excluding JRF). Admission into the Institution affiliated campuses is started after the declaration of ISI result. It has been organised by the Indian Statistical Institute. ISI offers the courses in the field of Statistics, Sciences and Technology. Through ISI admission test, candidates can get admission in UG, PG and JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) programmes. After qualifying the ISI admission test, candidates ca get admission in Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai and Tezpur campuses. Admissions can also be provided on the basis of valid GATE scores. Here, in this article candidates can check the details of about ISI admission 2020.
ISI 2020 Admission Procedure – Allotment Out (3rd Round)
ISI 2020 Seat Allotment (3rd Round) of provisionally admitted candidates has been released. Click here to check allotment.
ISI 2020 Admission procedure has been revised. Interviews will not be conducted for admission into all UG & PG courses (excluding JRF). Click here for revised selection policy.
To get admission in the ISI and its affiliated campuses, candidates must have to appear in ISI entrance test 2020.
The admission to ISI is strictly based on the merit of the candidates, which has been prepared on the basis of the candidate’s performance in admission test.
The admission authority has also consider the candidate’s past academic records for allotting the seats. The names of selected candidates has been displayed on the official website of ISI.
Admissions Closing Shortly
List of final selected candidates has been published later through online mode. GATE qualified candidates are able to directly apply for admission.
ISI Admission Schedule 2020
Candidates can check the official exam schedule of the counselling which is conducted by the ISI.
|Seat and Wait list allocation (1st round)||17th November 2020|
|Deadline to accept Seat or Wait list offer (1st round)||19th November 2020|
|Seat and Wait list allocation (2nd round)||21st November 2020|
|Deadline to accept Seat or Wait list offer (2nd round)||23rd November 2020|
|Seat and Wait list allocation (Final round)||25th November 2020|
|Deadline to accept Seat or Wait list offer (Final round)||26th November 2020|
|Verification of documents, payment of fees & confirmation of admission of provisionally admitted candidates||27th to 30th November 2020|
|Commencement of classes||1st December 2020|
ISI Counselling Details
After the publication of written result, the list of shortlisted candidates has been published for the candidates. The authority has also publish the merit list of the qualified candidates. On the basis of ISI 2020 cut off marks the authority allot the seats.
Candidates those names have appeared in the list can go through the admission rounds. Candidates those have a valid GATE score card are directly called for the admission round.
Such candidates must have to view their names for the direct interview on the official website of ISI. The candidates are shortlisted for the interview rounds on the basis of their performance in the exam.
ISI Counselling Procedure 2020
- The admission into the ISI and its affiliated campuses can be followed by the counselling rounds.
- Candidates must have to download the counselling call letter and present in person on the day of counselling as per the date and time issued at the time of result.
- Candidates should have to report the counselling center at least half an hour of the commencement of the counselling.
- Candidates must have to bring the original certificates along with one set of photocopies.
- The admission authority has released the seat allocation and wait list for the candidates on their website.
- At the time of counselling, candidates must have to accept their seats before the deadline given by the authority.
- ISI admission test Admit Card.
- ISI admission test Score Card.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- 3 Passport size colour photographs.
- 10th Marksheet and Certificates.
- 12th Marksheet and Certificates.
- Category Certificates.
If you have any other queries about ISI 2020 Admission Procedure, you can leave your comments below in the comment box.