Jamia 2020 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Dates – Apply Online Here
Jamia 2020 Application Form will be available via online mode. Jamia admissions will be organized by the Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) University. This university is located in Delhi, India. The university conducts its university level exam which offers admission into various UG & PG courses. Through this exam, candidates will get admission in the field of Engineering & Technology, Law, Social sciences, etc. Admission into B.Arch. / B.Tech and BDS programmes will be on the basis of JEE Main scores & NEET rank. Before applying, candidates must check its eligibility norms and other details. Here we are providing complete details regarding Jamia Application Form 2020.
Jamia 2020 Application Form
Candidates must check the following details regarding JMI 2020 Application Form:
- Jamia 2020 Application form will be released through online mode.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form from first week of February 2020.
- The last date to submit the application form will be till second week of March 2020.
- While filling application form, candidates will have to upload passport size photograph & signature in the JPEG format.
- Scanned image of photograph & signature must not be more than 100 KB.
- Incomplete application form will be liable to rejection, so candidates must fill the application form carefully.
- Authority will also provide one time correction facility to edit mistakes done in the application form.
- Don’t forget to provide operating email ID & phone number in the application form.
- All the important communication will be send to registered mail ID & contact number.
- There will be no need to send any hard copy of filled in application form for further use.
- At last, candidates must also take multiple printouts of filled in application form for further use.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application fee through both online as well as offline mode.
- Online mode of payment involves credit card, debit card, or net-banking.
- For offline mode, candidates will have to submit the fee through Demand Draft (DD).
- The application fee as per course will be as:
|Centre for Management Studies/ Education/ Architecture/ Faculty of Engineering & Technology/ Dentistry/ Law||Rs. 700/-|
|B.Tech/ B.Arch./ all other faculties||Rs. 500/-|
Jamia 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following details regarding Jamia eligibility criteria:
- B.Tech: Candidates must qualify intermediate level with minimum 55% marks from a recognized board or university.
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Mathematics: Candidates must qualify intermediate level with minimum 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (PCM) subjects.
- B.F.A: Candidates must qualify 12th level with 50% minimum marks.
- B.A (Hons.) Sociology/ Physiology: Candidates will have to qualify 12th level with minimum 50% marks.
- MBA: Candidates will have to qualify bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in any discipline.
- MCA: Candidates must qualify UG degree with score of at least 50% marks with Mathematics as one of the main subject.
- M.Sc. (Physics): Candidates will have to qualify B.Sc. degree with at least 50% marks. (at least 55% marks in specified subject).
Jamia 2020 Application Dates
Candidates must go through following table regarding Jamia 2020 application dates:
|Events||Tentative Dates (2020)|
|Application form releases||1st week of February|
|Submission of application form||2nd week of March|
|Correction window opens||2nd to 3rd week of March|
|Admit card availability||2nd week of April|
|Jamia exam date||May 2020|
How to Apply for Jamia 2020
Candidates must go through following step by step procedure while applying for Jamia 2020:
- Visit official website. (link will be provided above)
- Now click on ‘Application Form 2020’ tab.
- Select for the programme you wish to apply.
- Now proceed to fill application form.
- Enter all personal details, email id, and phone number in the application form.
- Fill qualification details, subject preference, exam city, exam center and other asked details.
- Re-check & verify the given details.
- After verification, click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Upload passport size photograph & signature as per the official specifications.
- Then proceed to submit the application fee.
- After fee submission, take printouts of filled in application form.
- Keep the printout safe until admission.
Candidates must go through these steps for filling Jamia 2020 application form. Candidates must remember to check other basic details regarding application form, its mode, fee and much more. Candidates must also go through the eligibility criteria details to avoid rejection of application form later. It will be necessary for candidates to read above mentioned details regarding Jamia 2020 application form to avoid basic mistakes.
If you have any other query related to Jamia 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.