JCECE 2019 Application Form (Released), Exam Dates – Apply Here
JCECE 2019 Application Form can be filled till 25th May 2019. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination is conducted on a state level. Candidates will be offered admission into Agriculture, Forestry, B.V.Sc. & A.H. and Homeopathy Degree courses. Candidates will able to get admission in various professional degree institutions of Jharkhand state. The exam is conducted every year by the JCECE board. In this article, we have mentioned the details of JCECE application form 2019.
JCECE 2019 Application Form
JCECE 2020 Application Form will be started from April 2020.
JCECE 2019 Application Form can be filled till 25th May 2019. Click here to apply.
Candidates are required to fill all the details carefully, as no correction facility will be provided on later stage.
- The JCECE 2019 application form has been published through online mode only.
- Candidates can start the application form filling process from 30th April to till 25th May 2019.
- Candidates have to fill all the details asked in the application form and also fill the group of examination among PCM, PCB & PCMB.
- Candidates have to fill only one application form.
- Candidates have to upload the photograph and signature.
- Take the printout of the application form and keep it with you. No need to send it to the authority.
The application fee can be remitted through online (Credit card/Debit card/Net banking).
Check application fee for various categories is given below:
|Subject Group||Categories||Application Fee (INR)|
Candidates those wants to appear in JCECE 2019 entrance exam must meet the eligibility criteria given below.
- Nationality: Candidate should belong to Indian national.
- Domicile: Candidate should be the permanent/local resident of Jharkhand state.
- Age Criteria: The age of candidate should fall between 17 to 22 years as on 1st July of the admission year. There is 3 years of age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
- Agriculture & Forestry: Candidate should pass 12th or equivalent examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subject along with one of Mathematics/Biology subject.
- Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc. & A.H.): One should pass 10+2/equivalent exam from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects.
- BHMS: Candidate passed 10+2/equivalent class exam with PCB and English from Jharkhand or any other recognized board.
JCECE (Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination) 2020 exam will be organized by the JCECE board. It is organized for admission in B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering), B.V.Sc & Animal Husbandry, B.Sc. Agriculture and various other degree programmes. It will be organized only one time in a year.
JCECE 2019 Application Dates
Here we have given the official schedule for JCECE 2019 application form. The official exam dates has been updated after declare by the official authority.
|Availability of application form||30th April 2019|
|Last date to access and submit the application form||25th May 2019|
|Date of Examination||9th June 2019|
How to Apply for JCECE
Step-by-step procedure is given below for the candidates to know how to apply for JCECE application form.
- Go to the official website (link is given above).
- Click on ‘New Registration’ link.
- Read the instructions and click on ‘Click here to proceed’ tab.
- Fill all basic details required for registration like your name, email Id, mobile number, etc.
- Tick on ‘Declaration’ box and registration number and password will be generated on screen.
- Login to the website with login credentials to fill the application form.
- Fill personal details and academic details and click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression in jpeg format.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘make payment’ tab and select the payment option.
- Pay the fee by click on ‘Pay’ button.
- Take the printout of payment slip along with the completed application form.
If you have any other queries about JCECE 2019 Application Form, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.