JCECE 2021: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria
JCECE 2021 will be organized in the third week of May 2021. This exam is conducted every year by JCECE Board. This is a state level entrance exam which is conducted to offer admission in B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering), B.Sc. Agriculture, B.V.Sc & Animal Husbandry and various other degree courses. Admission will be given to the students into various affiliated colleges & institutions of Jharkhand state. Candidates can check complete details about JCECE 2021 through our article.
JCECE 2021 Notifications:
JCECE 2021 Application Form is releasing in the second week of April 2021. Check here for application details.
JCECE 2021 Exam Dates
Check tentative JCECE Exam dates for various events in the below given section:
|Events||Dates 2021 (Tentative)|
|Registration opens from||2nd week of April 2021|
|Last date to apply||1st week of May 2021|
|Admit Card release||2nd week of May 2021|
|JCECE 2021 Exam||3rd week of May 2021|
|Publication of Answer key||3rd week of May 2021|
|Announcement of results||4th week of May 2021|
|Starting of Counselling process||3rd week of June 2021|
JCECE 2021 Application Form
Go through JCECE 2021 Application form details in the below given section:
- JCECE 2021 Application Form will be made available in the second week of April 2021.
- While applying for JCECE 2021, students have to go through various steps – Register Online, fill the application form, upload images & documents (as per format/size), make fee payment and submit & print form.
- Students will be able to fill application till first week of May 2021.
- The complete application process of JCECE 2021 will be done in online mode.
- Only one application form can be submitted by the applicant at a time. Multiple applications will get rejected by the authority.
- All the details must be carefully and correctly filled in the application as no changes will be allowed after the final submission of the form.
- JCECE 2021 Application Fee can be paid by online mode through debit/credit card or net banking method.
Check Application fee of JCECE 2021 for various categories below:
|For General/BC- I and II||For ST/SC|
|PCB or PCM||Rs.900||Rs.450|
JCECE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
To know about JCECE Eligibility criteria, students must go through the below given section:
- Nationality: Candidate must be citizen of India.
- Residence: Applying student must have local residential certificate /permanent Jharkhand state.
- Appearing: Student in the final year of their qualifying exam will be also eligible to apply.
- Age Criteria: Candidate’s minimum age should be 17 years. For admission into B.V. Sc. & A.H and B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture and B.Sc (Hons) Forestry programmes the maximum age limit is 22 years.
- For B.Tech (Dairy Technology) Course: Student must have passed 12th level with PCME subjects taken together with 50% marks.
- For BHMS Course: Applying student must have passed his/her 10+2 level with Physics, Biology, Chemistry & English subjects.
- For B.V. Sc & A.H Course: Student must have passed 12th level with 50% marks (40% for reserved categories) with the subjects of PCBE taken together.
- For B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture & B.Sc (Hons) Forestry Course: Student must have passed their 12th level with PCB/PCM subjects.
JCECE 2021 Exam Pattern
Students can check details of JCECE exam pattern in the below given section:
- Exam Date: JCECE 2021 exam will be conducted in the third week of May 2021.
- Exam Mode: The exam will be organized in online (computer based test) mode.
- Language Medium: The language of the paper will be in English & Hindi.
- Duration of Exam: 2 hours will be given for the exam paper of Physics & Chemistry & for 1 hour for Biology & Mathematics paper.
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions will be there in JCECE paper.
- Number of Questions: Total of 150 MCQs will be asked in PCM & PCB group. In PCMB group there will be total of 200 questions.
- Total Marks: PCM and PCB group question paper will be of 150 marks. PCMB group question paper will be of 200 marks.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, 1 mark will be given. 0.25 marks will get deducted for each incorrect response.
Go through the group wise distribution of questions and marks below for PCM/PCB or PCMB group:
|Group||Subjects||Number of questions||Maximum marks|
|For PCM or PCB group||Physics||50||50|
|Total||150 questions||150 marks|
|Group||Subjects||Number of questions||Maximum marks|
|For PCMB group||Physics||50||50|
|Total||200 questions||200 marks|
JCECE 2021 Syllabus
The Syllabus of JCECE 2021 can be checked by the students through online mode on the website. The syllabus will be prescribed by JCECE Board. The JCECE Syllabus can be checked for 3 groups – PCB, PCM & PCMB. The topics for the exam will be included from the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
Candidates can prepare for the JCECE exam from the syllabus recommended in the 12th level from PCMB subjects.
JCECE 2021 Preparation Tips
To excel in the JCECE entrance test, candidates can follow the below given preparation tips:
- Make a timetable for the exam including each and every important topic in it.
- Prepare notes and go through them regularly for revision.
- Solve sample/ model papers or past papers for good practice.
- Revise JCECE exam pattern, syllabus & marking scheme before starting the exam preparation.
- Take mock tests to know the exam level and make improvement in accuracy level.
- Prepare for entrance test from good sources of study materials available online or offline.
FAQ’S (Frequently Asked Questions)
JCECE 2021 Admit Card
JCECE 2021 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket can be downloaded from the website in the second week of May 2021. For downloading the admit card, students have to enter their login details – Application number & date of birth.
The Admit card of JCECE 2021 is a necessary document needed to appear for the exam. The hall ticket will contain various important details like candidate’s name, subject group, DOB, roll number, exam date & time, exam venue etc.
JCECE 2021 Answer Key
The Answer Key of JCECE 2021 will be released in the third week of May 2021. JCECE Board will release the answer key online on the website. Students will be able to check the answer key for various sets.
Through the Answer key, students will be able to predict their exam scores and know qualifying chances for further admission.
JCECE 2021 Cut Off
Students will be able to check cut off of JCECE 2021 online on the website. JCECEB will announce the cut off for various courses or categories separately. The cut off will be decided based on various factors like – difficulty level of the exam, performance of the candidates, number of appeared students, availability of seats, etc.
Students must qualify the exam by securing the cut off marks in order to be eligible for admission.
JCECE 2021 Result
The result of JCECE 2021 can be checked online by the student’s login window. The results will be declared in the fourth week of May 2021. Students will get their rank cards for download on the website in the month of July 2021.
Students will be able to download the result in PDF format. A category wise & combined merit list will be released on the website. In order to check the result, students have to enter their roll number & make selection of the exam.
JCECE 2021 Counselling
JCECE 2021 Counselling will be conducted in online mode in the third week of June 2021. After the results will be announced, the counselling schedule will be released online. Based on the merit rank obtained by the candidates, they will be called for counselling. To attend the counselling process, students will be called as per the merit rank obtained.
Students have to download the allotment letter and pay the counselling fee online. After that students will finally get admission and will be allotted seats in various institutions.
Students also have to submit their necessary certificates/ testimonials for document verification process of counselling.
For any other query related to JCECE 2021, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.