JCECE 2024: Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Pattern
JCECE 2024 Application Form will release in second week of November 2024. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE) is a state level entrance exam conducted every year by JCECEB. The exam will be conducted to provide admission in various Undergraduate programmes. The candidates who will be qualified will get admission in courses such as B.Tech., B.Sc. (Hons.) Forestry, Horticulture, Agriculture, B. FSc., BVSc, and A.H., etc. Candidates who want to take admission in B. Tech course they must have JEE Main valid scores. In this article we have provided details about JCECE 2024 such as application form, eligibility, pattern, etc.
JCECE 2024 Overview
|Name of exam||JCECE 2024|
|Conducting Authority||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Exam level||State level|
JCECE 2024 Exam Dates
Here are tentative exam dates given for JCECE 2024 below:
|Online application form||2nd week of November 2024|
|Last date to submit||4th week of November 2024|
|Correction facility||4th week of November 2024|
|Admit card||4th week of November 2024|
|Exam date||1st week of December 2024|
|Answer key||1st week of December 2024|
|Result declaration||1st week of December 2024|
|Counselling||1st week of December 2024|
JCECE 2024 Application Form
Check out the details about JCECE 2024 Application Form with some key instructions below:
- JCECE 2024 application form will release in second week of November 2024.
- The application form will be available through online mode, no other mode will be applicable.
- Candidates must fill the application form with details such as personal, educational qualification, contact details, etc.
- Upload the scanned documents i.e., recent passport size photograph and signature.
- The authority will also provide the correction facility to the candidates in fourth week of November 2024.
- Submit the form and take the printout of the application form for further use.
- JCECE 2024 Application Fee will be submitted through online mode.
- Candidates will be able to pay the fee using Credit card, Debit card, and Net Banking.
- The application fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Application fee for different category are as follows:
|Category||PCM Group||PCB Group||PCMB Group|
|General/ BC-I/ BC-II||Rs 900/-||Rs 900/-||Rs 1000/-|
|SC/ ST/ Female candidates||Rs 450/-||Rs 450/-||Rs 500/-|
How to Apply for JCECE 2024
- Step-1: Go to the website (link will be given above).
- Step-2: Click on “New Registration” option and enter basic details.
- Step-3: After registration and email will be sent to the registered ID.
- Step-4: Fill the application form with details such as personal, academic, category, address, etc.
- Step-5: Upload the scanned photograph and signature in prescribed size and format.
- Step-6: Pay the application fee through online mode using Credit card, Debit card, and Net Banking.
- Step-7: After successful fee payment, take the printout of the application form for future use.
JCECE 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for JCECE 2024 is mentioned below:
For B.Tech (Dairy Technology):
- Age Limit: The age of candidate must be between 17 to 22 years as on 1st July 2024.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th level or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Subject: In qualifying exam candidate must have Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) as compulsory subject.
B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture:
- Qualification: The candidates must pass 12th class from any recognized board.
- Subject: Applicants must have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology subject in qualifying exam.
- Age Limit: The age of candidate must be 17 and maximum age of candidate must be 22 years. There will be 5% of relaxation of given for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates.
JCECE 2024 Exam Pattern
Candidates must check the JCECE exam pattern below:
- Exam mode: The exam will be conducted through CBT (Computer Based) mode.
- Type of Questions: The exam will contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Medium: The paper will be in English and Hindi language.
- Duration: The duration of exam will be 2 hours and 30 minutes for Physics and Chemistry and 1 hour for Mathematics and Biology subject.
- Marking scheme: For every correct answer 1 mark will be awarded and for every wrong answer ¼ marks will be deducted.
|Subject||No. of Questions|
JCECE 2024 Syllabus
JCECE Syllabus will be based on 11th and 12th class subjects. There are different topics for different syllabus below:
- Physics: Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Physical World and Measurement, Work, Energy & Power, Rigid Body, Motion of System of Particles, properties of Bulk Matter, Current Electricity, Electromagnetics Waves, Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism, Optics, Atoms & Nuclei, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation.
- Chemistry: Some Basic concepts of Chemistry, Solutions, Chemical Kinetics, Solid State, Electrochemistry, Surface Chemistry, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, State of Matter, p-block, d and f block elements, Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers, Biomolecules, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Organic Compounds.
- Biology: Diversity in Living World, Structural Organization in Animals and Plants, Cell structure and Function, Plant Physiology, Human Physiology, Genetics and Evolution, Sexual Reproduction, Biotechnology and its Applications, Biology and Human Welfare, Ecology and Environment.
- Mathematics: Sets, Relations & Functions, Principle of Mathematical Induction, Trigonometric Functions, Linear Inequalities, Complex Numbers and Quadratics Equations, Binomial theorem, Sequence and Series, Permutations & Combinations, Straight Lines, Limits and Derivatives, Statistics, Introduction to three-dimensional, Mathematical Reasoning, Relations and Functions.
JCECE 2024 Preparation Tips
Check Preparation tips for JCECE 2024 that can help the candidates for better performance in exam:
- Prepare a timetable and divide time equally for all subjects.
- Check out the officially prescribed syllabus for the examination.
- Take help from the best book and study materials available.
- Practice the previous year’s question paper and sample paper.
- Include every single topic of the syllabus in your preparation.
- Don’t take the stress and take care of your health.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
JCECE 2024 Admit Card
The JCECE Hall Ticket will release by the authority in fourth week of November 2024. To download the admit card candidates need to enter login credentials such as registration number and password. Admit card will be available through online mode. Candidates who will register successfully for the examination will get the admit card.
Applicants need to carry the admit card on the day of the examination. The candidate will not be allowed to sit in the exam hall without admit card. Candidates also have to carry one valid ID proof along with the admit card.
JCECE 2024 Answer Key
The JCECE answer key will release in first week of December 2024. The answer key will be available in PDF format. It will help the candidates to estimate their scores that they shall secure before the result will be declared.
The answer key will be accessible through online mode. Applicants will be able to send the objection to the authority by paying required fee. It will help the applicants to get a rough idea about the estimated score secured in the JCECE exam.
JCECE 2024 Result
The JCECE Result will declare in first week of December 2024. The result will release through online mode. Authority will release a merit list for all offered courses based on JCECE 2024 scores. Candidates will have to enter their login credentials to check their results.
Candidates must check the provisional merit list and in case of any error candidate will be able to inform the authority. After correction a final merit list will be drawn and candidates will be allowed to take part in admission procedure.
JCECE 2024 Counselling
JCECE Counselling will commence in fourth week of December 2024. The counselling will be conducted through online mode. It will be mandatory for all the short-listed candidates to participate in the counselling process.
In the counselling process, candidates will have to choose the course and college in which they want to study. The authority will allot the seats to the candidates after completion of counselling process. Candidates will also have to bring some important documents for the verification & submission process.
Documents Required for Counselling
- 10th class marksheet
- 12th class marksheet/ certificate
- Admit Card
- Passing Certificate
- Local Resident Certificate
- Passport size photograph
If you have any other query related to JCECE 2024, then you can ask in comment section below.