Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2020: Counselling (Started), Allotment
Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2020 Counselling 3rd Round (Institute Level) has been organised on 28th November 2020 through offline mode. It is organized by the Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkie (UBTER). UK Polytechnic is a state level examination which is also known as Joint Engineering Examination Polytechnic (JEEP). Through JEEP exam, students can get admission in various polytechnic courses offered by different colleges in Uttarakhand state. Admissions can be done in various diploma courses in the field of engineering, technology, pharmacy, hotel management etc. Candidates can read this article to get details for Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2020, including exam dates, application form, eligibility, pattern etc.
UK Polytechnic 2020 Notifications – Counselling Organised (3rd Round)
Get complete updates of Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2020 Admission & Counselling from here. Click here to view details.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2020 Counselling 3rd Round (Institute Level) has been organised on 28th November 2020 through offline mode. Check here for details.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2021 exam will be conducted in the month of April 2021. Get more details about JEEP 2021 here.
The Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2020 offers many courses which are listed below:
- Diploma in Engineering/ Technology
- Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering
- Diploma in Pharmacy
- PG Diploma in Computer Application
- Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice
- Diploma in Textile Designing/ Garments/ Technology/ Fashion Designing
- Diploma in Engineering (LE-Lateral Entry)
UK Polytechnic Exam Dates 2020
Candidates can check tentative Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) Exam dates from below:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Announced)|
|Online application form release||10th July 2020 (Re-started)|
|Online application form submit date||17th August 2020|
|Admit card release||7th September 2020|
|JEEP exam date||20th September (Group P & E) & 21st September 2020 (Group H, M, G, A & T)|
|Result announcement||30th September 2020|
|Counselling process starts||9th October 2020|
JEEP 2020 Counselling
The authority has started the process of Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2020 Counselling through online mode. JEEP counselling process is organized in two rounds. Candidates who have shortlisted as per the merit list are able to attend the counselling rounds.
Counselling has been started from 9th October 2020. In the counselling process, seats are allotted to the candidates on the basis of rank secured in the examination. The candidates are able to choose the courses & institutions during the counselling round.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Uttarakhand Polytechnic Application Form 2020
Candidates must check the following details regarding Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2020 Application Form:
- The JEEP Application Form has been released by online mode.
- The online application form can be filled from 10th July 2020 to 17th August 2020.
- Candidates have to upload the photograph & signature as per the specifications.
- The offline application form can be obtained from any polytechnic state and state aided institutions situated in Uttarakhand by paying the application fee.
- Offline application form must be send to the given address:
Joint Entrance Examination and Training,
Research Development cell,
Upper Amwala, Dehradun – 248001.
- JEEP 2020 Application Fee can be paid through online mode only.
- It will be paid through net banking/debit card/credit card.
- The application fee for general category is Rs. 800/-.
- The application fee for SC/ST category is Rs. 500/-.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check below the Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) Eligibility Criteria for various courses:
- Domicile: Candidates must hold the domicile of Uttarakhand state or must have studied in UK.
- Age limit: There will be no age limit to apply for JEEP 2020.
- Diploma in Engineering/Technology (Group E): Candidates must have passed 10th or equivalent with minimum 35% marks from Uttarakhand or any other recognized board. Candidates must have passed with Mathematics and Science in class 10th.
- Diploma in Pharmacy (Group P): Candidates must have passed Intermediate with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics/Biology subjects.
- Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering (Group H): Candidates passed 12th with English subject. Candidates should have obtained at least 35% marks.
- Diploma in Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice (Group M): Candidates passed 12th with Hindi and English as compulsory subjects.
- PG Diploma in Computer Application (Group G): Candidates must have a graduation degree.
- Diploma in Textile Designing/Garments Technology/Fashion Designing (Group T): Candidates will have to qualify class 10th examination with minimum 35% marks.
- Diploma in Engineering – Lateral Entry (Group A): Candidates must have to pass intermediate with PCM/ ITI (2 Years)/12th (Vocational/Technical subjects).
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2020 Exam Pattern
JEEP Exam Pattern vary as per the course opted by candidates. The detailed exam pattern of JEEP 2020 is mentioned below:
- Mode: The JEEP 2020 exam will be organized through offline (Pen-Paper Based) mode.
- Type of Questions: Objective type questions will be asked.
- No. of Question: Total 100 questions will be asked.
- Duration: The exam duration will be of two hours.
Candidates can check here the courses wise exam pattern of JEEP 2020 below:
Diploma in Engineering/ Technology:
|Science (Physics & Chemistry)||50%|
Diploma in Pharmacy:
Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology:
|Reasoning & Logical Discussion||25%|
Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice:
|English & Hindi Comprehension||30%|
|Reasoning & Intelligence||35%|
PG Diploma in Computer Application:
Diploma in Textile Designing/Garments Technology/Fashion Designing:
|English & Hindi Comprehension||20%|
|Reasoning & Intelligence||50%|
Diploma in Engineering Lateral Entry course:
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2020 Syllabus
The Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) Syllabus consists of topics from 10th or 12th class as per the course. JEEP syllabus will vary from course to course. The syllabus for different courses will be as:
- For Diploma Engineering & Technology – Topics will be Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- For Diploma in Pharmacy – Topics will be Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics.
- For Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology – Topics will be Reasoning & Logical Discussion, Numerical Ability, Science Aptitude, and English Language.
- For Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice – Topics will be English & Hindi Comprehension, Reasoning & Intelligence, Numerical Ability and General Awareness.
- For PG Diploma in Computer Application – Topics will be English Comprehension, Numerical Ability, Reasoning, General Intelligence and General Awareness.
- For Diploma in Textile Designing/Garments Technology/Fashion Designing – English & Hindi Comprehension, Reasoning & Intelligence and General Awareness.
- For Diploma in Engineering Lateral Entry – Topics will be Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and General Engineering.
Here are some JEEP preparation tips for examination:
- Firstly, find out all the details of exam pattern & syllabus.
- Prepare a time table accordingly & follow it.
- Make short notes and revise them on daily basis.
- Practice previous year question papers to know the exam pattern.
- Don’t take stress & take healthy diet.
The Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2020 Exam will be conducted in various cities like Nanital, Almora, Kashipur, Srinagar, Dehradun, New Tehri, Lohaghat, Uttarkashi, Haridwar, Bagaeshwar, Gauchar, Kothdwar, Rudraprayag, Rudrapur, Haldwani, Roorkie and Pithoragarh.
JEEP 2020 Admit Card
The Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2020 Admit Card has been provided through online mode. It has been published on 7th September 2020. Candidates will need to enter their application number, name & date of birth to download Uttarakhand Polytechnic admit card.
Without admit card, no candidate will be allowed to enter in the examination hall. Candidates are advised to keep the admit card safe for further use. No candidates will receive the admit card by post.
Candidates can refer the table below for Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2020 Reservation Policy:
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||4%|
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||19%|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||14%|
|Freedom Fighter (DFF)||2%|
|Ex-Army Man/Disabled/Dependents Candidates (MP)||5%|
|Physical Handicapped (PH)||4%|
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2020 Result
Candidates are able to check Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2020 Result by 30th September 2020. The authority has also released the merit list which will be based on candidates’ marks.
The result has been declared through online mode. Candidates have been called for counselling process on the basis of merit list. Candidates are able to view their JEEP result by entering the roll number, category, date of birth etc. details.
For any other queries related to Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2020 exam, you can leave your queries below.