How to Fill Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2023 Application Form
Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2023 Application Form has been extended till 31st May 2023. Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee (UBTER) organizes a state level entrance examination named Uttarakhand Polytechnic entrance examination. It is also known as JEEP (Joint Entrance Exam Polytechnics). It is organized to provide the admission in Polytechnic courses offered by various government and non-government polytechnic institutions in Uttarakhand state. Through this exam, candidates will get admission in polytechnic courses in engineering, technology, pharmacy and other domains. Here we are providing the details of how to fill Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2023 Application form.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2023 Application Form – Released
Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2023 Application has been extended till 31st May 2023. Check here for application details.
Uttarakhand JEEP 2023 application form has been started from 25th April 2023 via online mode. Candidates have to fill and submit the application via online & offline mode. The application form for Uttarakhand JEEP 2023 can be filled till 31st May 2023 (online mode). Offline application form is made available from 25th April till 15th May 2023.
The application fee is Rs. 800/- for General & OBC candidates, while for the SC/ST candidates the application form fee is Rs. 500/-. Candidates have to fill the application fee through online mode only like debit card, credit card or net banking.
For offline mode application fee have to be submitted at the polytechnic institution or through speed post.
How to Fill JEEP 2023 Application Form
Candidates should follow the given steps to fill the Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2023 application form:
Step-1: Select Course
Step-2: Fill Details
Step-3: Pay Fee
Step-4: Upload Images
Step-5: Download Form
Watch the Complete Video on how to fill Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2023 Application Form:
Step-1: Select Course:
- Visit the official website of UBTER (Link is given above).
- Click on Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2023 link.
- Enter the name of course you are looking for.
- Now press on Click here to apply now.
- An application form will be visible on your computer screen.
Step-2: Fill Details:
- Now you have to enter the details in required fields one by one.
- Enter you personal details like:
- Father name
- Mother name
- Date of Birth etc.
- Enter you communication details like:
- Address present
- Address permanent
- Mail ID
- Contact number etc.
- Enter you qualification details like:
- Qualifying exam
- Year of qualifying
- School name
- School address etc.
- Now tick on declaration.
- Click on Register Now button.
Step-3: Pay Fee:
- Pay the exam fee as per your category.
- Click on pay exam fee.
- Select your payment mode.
- Enter the OPT and pay fee.
Step-4: Upload Images:
- Prepare the images as required for apply.
- Prepare the photograph, signature and thumb (if asked) as per the specification given in brochure).
- Photograph image should be 200 X 230 pixels and signature should be 140 X 60 pixels.
- Size of the photograph should be between 20Kb to 50 Kb and of signature should be 10 to 20 Kb.
- Click on Upload the scanned images.
- Upload images one by one.
- click on submit button.
Step-5: Download Form:
- Now review all the entries you have done in application form.
- correct entries if required.
- Now final submit the application form.
- Click on download application form.
- Keep the application form secure till the end of application process.
Through this article of How to Fill Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2023 Application Form, candidates can check complete details about procedure of applying this entrance exam. Before filling the application, students must completely know the procedure of registration so as to avoid any type of mistake in the form. In case of mistakes, students are also provided correction facility by the authority.
If you have any other query about How to Fill Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2023 Application Form, you can put your query down in the comment box given below.