Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2022 Exam Pattern, JEEP Marking Scheme
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2022 Exam Pattern can be checked from the website for various groups. It varies as per the courses opted by the students. Uttarakhand Polytechnic is also referred as Joint Engineering Examination Polytechnic (JEEP). It is a state level examination through which courses will be offered by various government & private polytechnic colleges of Uttarakhand. Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee organizes this exam for providing admission to students in various Engineering or Non-Engineering polytechnic courses. Admission into Group E, M, P & A will be based on JEEP scores. However, admission into Group H, T & G will be provided directly through qualifying scores. Here we have mentioned details regarding JEEP 2022 Exam Pattern.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2022 Exam Pattern
Here we are providing details about Uttarakhand Polytechnic Exam Pattern 2022 of various polytechnic courses. The exam pattern is different as per the courses. The detailed exam pattern is as mentioned here:
- Exam Mode: The JEEP exam is organised through offline mode (pen and paper-based test).
- Number of Questions: Total 100 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will have objective type questions with four optional answers. Candidates will have to choose only one correct answer.
- Question Level: The questions will be of 10th & 12th level.
- Courses: Admission into Diploma in Engineering/ Technology (E), Diploma in Pharmacy (P), Diploma in Engineering – Lateral Entry (A) & Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice (M) courses will be provided based on JEEP scores. Admission into Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology (H), PG Diploma in Computer Application (G) and Diploma in Textile Designing/ Garments Technology/ Fashion Designing (T) will be provided directly on the basis of 10th/ 12th level merit scores.
- Exam Duration: The exam duration will be 2 hours.
Check below the weightage of sections in the exam pattern of various courses:
Exam Pattern for Diploma in Engineering/Technology:
|Science (Physics & Chemistry)||50%|
Exam Pattern for Diploma in Pharmacy:
|Biology or Mathematics||50%|
Exam Pattern for Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice:
|English & Hindi Comprehension||30%|
|Reasoning & Intelligence||35%|
Exam Pattern for Diploma in Engineering (LE):
|General Engineering (Electronics, Mechanical, etc.)||20%|
JEEP 2022 Syllabus
JEEP 2022 Syllabus is different for different courses. It consists of class 10th & 12th syllabus as per the course. Students must check our article for details related syllabus for each course.
Candidates must also solve previous year questions paper to get aware of the exam level. Some of the common topics are Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, English, General awareness, Numerical ability, Reasoning & much more. Students must study from NCERT 10th & 12th books.
JEEP 2022 Preparation Tips
Students must check following tips for JEEP exam:
- Students must go through complete exam pattern & syllabus.
- Prepare time table as per your course & follow it strictly.
- Make short notes & revise it on daily basis.
- Solve previous year question papers.
- Also take out time for exercise & some meditation.
- Keep yourself fit & healthy.
Through this article of JEEP 2022 Exam Pattern, students have been provided complete details about exam mode, number of questions, type of questions, etc. Also, students can check the marking scheme and calculate the probable marks obtained in the entrance exam.
If you have any other queries regarding Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2022 Exam Pattern, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.