Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2020 Exam Pattern, JEEP Exam Pattern
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2020 Exam Pattern will vary as per the courses opted by the students. Uttarakhand Polytechnic is also referred as Joint Engineering Examination Polytechnic (JEEP). It is a state level examination through which courses will be offered by various government & private polytechnic colleges of Uttarakhand. Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkie organizes this exam for providing admission to students in various engineering or non-engineering polytechnic courses. Here we have mentioned details regarding JEEP 2020 Exam Pattern.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2020 Exam Pattern
Here we are providing details about Uttarakhand Polytechnic Exam Pattern 2020 of various polytechnic courses. The exam pattern will be different as per the courses. The detailed exam pattern will be as mentioned here:
- Exam Mode:The JEEP exam will be organized through offline mode (pen and paper-based test).
- of Questions:Total 100 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Type of Questions:The question paper willl have objective type questions with four optional answers. Candidates will have to choose only one correct answer.
- Question Level:The questions will be on 10th & 12th class level.
- Courses:Diploma in Engineering/Technology, Diploma in Pharmacy, Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology, PG Diploma in Computer Application, Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice, Diploma in Textile Designing/Garments Technology/Fashion Designing and Diploma in Engineering (LE).
- Exam Duration:The exam duration will be three hours.
- Marking Scheme:One mark will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking:There will be no negative marking.
Exam Pattern for Diploma in Engineering/Technology:
|Science (Physics & Chemistry)||50%|
Exam Pattern for Diploma in Pharmacy:
|Biology or Mathematics||50%|
Exam Pattern for Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology:
|Reasoning & Logical Discussion||25%|
|Scientific Aptitude English Language||25%|
Exam Pattern for Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice:
|English & Hindi Comprehension||30%|
|Reasoning & Intelligence||35%|
Exam Pattern for PG Diploma in Computer Application:
Exam Pattern for Diploma in Textile Designing/Garments Technology/Fashion Designing:
|English & Hindi Comprehension||20%|
|Reasoning & Intelligence||50%|
Exam Pattern for Diploma in Engineering (LE):
|General Engineering (Electronics, Mechanical, etc.)||20%|
JEEP 2020 Syllabus
JEEP 2020 syllabus will be different for different courses. It will consist of class 10th & 12th syllabus as per the course. Students must check our article for details related syllabus for each course.
Candidates must also solve previous year questions paper to get aware of the exam level. Some of the common topics are Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, English, General awareness, Numerical ability, Reasoning & much more. Students must study from NCERT 10th & 12th books.
JEEP 2020 Preparation Tips
Students must check following tips for JEEP exam:
- Students must go through complete exam pattern & syllabus.
- Prepare time table as per your course & follow it strictly.
- Make short notes & revise it on daily basis.
- Solve previous year question papers.
- Also take out time for exercise & some meditation.
- Keep yourself fit & healthy.
If you have any other queries regarding Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2020 Exam Pattern, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.