Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2019 Eligibility, Age & Qualification Criteria
Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2019 Eligibility should be checked by the candidates before applying for the examination. Uttarakhand Polytechnic exam is also known as Joint Engineering Examination Polytechnic (JEEP). It is a state level polytechnic entrance exam, which is organized for admission into various diploma courses. These courses are offered by various government & private polytechnic colleges of Uttarakhand. This exam is managed by the Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee (UBTER). Candidates here get the complete information related to the Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) Eligibility.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2019 Eligibility Criteria
It is necessary for each student to check the eligibility criteria before filling the JEEP 2019 application form. Students can apply for the various course in Uttarakhand polytechnic exam such as engineering, architecture, Pharmacy, Hotel management, fashion designing, etc. The eligibility criteria are mentioned below:
- Permanent residence of Uttarakhand state can apply.
- Students who qualify their 10th & 12th examination from Uttarakhand, they can also apply.
- Candidates, those qualify the 10th & 12th examination from outside Uttarkhand state, but permanent residence of Uttarakhand, they can also apply.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to apply for JEEP 2019.
Below, we are providing group wise eligibility criteria including qualifying exam, minimum marks, etc.
|Group||Course Name||Course Duration||Eligibility|
|E||Diploma in Engineering/Technology||Three years||Pass 10th or equivalent examination with Science & Mathematics Subjects.|
Obtain minimum 35% marks in examination.
|P||Diploma in Pharmacy||Two years||Pass 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry, & Biology/Mathematics.|
NIOS passing students are eligible.
|H||Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology||Three years||Pass 10+2/Equivalent examination with English subject.|
Obtain minimum 35% marks in examination.
|M||Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice||Two years||Pass 10 +2 or Equivalent examination (English & Hindi subject is compulsory in class 10th & 12th)|
|G||PG Diploma in Computer Application||Two years||Pass Graduation Degree.|
|T (Only for Girls)||Diploma in Textile Designing/Garments Technology/Fashion Designing||Three years||Pass 10th examination.|
Obtain minimum 35% marks in the qualifying examination.
|A (Lateral Entry)||Diploma in Engineering||Two years||Pass 10+2 with PCM/ ITI (2 years)/ 10+2 with vocational/technical subjects|
Note: Candidates who pass the 10th Class examination with agriculture subject, they can apply for Group E (Agriculture) course.
JEEP 2019 Application Form
Candidates must check following details regarding JEEP 2019 application form:
- The application form has been commenced through online as well as offline mode.
- While filling application form, candidates has to upload passport size photograph & signature.
- Before submission, candidates must verify the details mentioned in the application form.
- Candidates must also take printout of their application form for further use.
- Offline application form has to be sent through speed post in the given address:
Joint Entrance Examination& Training,
Research Development Cell,
Upper Amwala, Dehradun- 248001
- Fee payment can only be done through online mode (debit card, credit card, net banking).
- General and OBC category candidates fee is Rs. 800.
- The fee for reserved category candidates is Rs. 500.
JEEP 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates must also check following details regarding JEEP 2019 exam pattern:
- Duration: The exam will be for two hours.
- Exam Mode: The examination will be conducted in offline (pen-paper based) mode.
- Subjects: Subjects will vary for each course.
- Session: The exam will be conducted in two sessions (morning & afternoon).
- Questions Type: The Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) will be asked.
Candidates having query regarding Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2019 Eligibility, can leave comments below.