Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2022 Eligibility, Age & Qualification
Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2022 Eligibility must be checked by the candidates before applying for the examination. Uttarakhand Polytechnic exam is also known as Joint Engineering Examination Polytechnic (JEEP). It is a state level polytechnic entrance exam, which will be organized for admission into various diploma courses. These courses will be offered by various government & private polytechnic colleges of Uttarakhand. Admission into Group E, M, P & A will be based on JEEP scores. While, admission into Group H, T & G will be provided directly through qualifying scores. This exam will be managed by the Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkie (UBTER). Candidates here get the complete information related to the Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) Eligibility 2022.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2022 Eligibility Criteria
It is necessary for each student to check the eligibility criteria before filling the JEEP 2022 application form. Students must apply for the various course in Uttarakhand polytechnic exam such as engineering, architecture, Pharmacy, Hotel management, fashion designing, etc. The eligibility criteria will be as mentioned below:
- Permanent Residence of Uttarakhand state is eligible to apply.
- Students who qualify their 10th & 12th examination from Uttarakhand are eligible to apply.
- Candidates, those qualify the 10th & 12th examination from outside Uttarakhand state, but permanent residence of Uttarakhand, they can also apply.
- Age Limit: There will be no age limit to apply for JEEP 2022.
Below, we are providing group wise eligibility criteria including qualifying exam, minimum marks, etc.
|Group||Course Name||Course Duration||Eligibility|
|E||Diploma in Engineering/Technology||Three years||Pass 10th or equivalent examination with Science & Mathematics Subjects.|
Obtain minimum 35% marks in examination.
|P||Diploma in Pharmacy||Two years||Pass 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry, & Biology/Mathematics.|
NIOS passing students are eligible.
|H||Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology||Three years||Pass 10+2/Equivalent examination with English subject.|
Obtain minimum 35% marks in examination.
|M||Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice||Two years||Pass 10 +2 or Equivalent examination (English & Hindi subject is compulsory in class 10th & 12th)|
|G||PG Diploma in Computer Application||Two years||Pass Graduation Degree.|
|T (Only for Girls)||Diploma in Textile Designing/Garments Technology/Fashion Designing||Three years||Pass 10th examination.|
Obtain minimum 35% marks in the qualifying examination.
|A (Lateral Entry)||Diploma in Engineering||Two years||Pass 10+2 with PCM/ ITI (2 years)/ 10+2 with vocational/technical subjects|
Note: Candidates who pass the 10th Class examination with agriculture subject, they will be eligible to apply for Group E (Agriculture) course.
JEEP 2022 Application Form
Candidates must check following details regarding JEEP 2022 application form:
- The application form has been commenced through online mode & it has been also released through offline mode.
- Candidates can fill application form till 31st May 2022.
- While filling application form, candidates have to upload passport size photograph & signature.
- Before submission, candidates must verify the details mentioned in the application form.
- Candidates must also take printout of their application form for further use.
- Offline application form must be sent through speed post in the given address:
Joint Entrance Examination& Training,
Research Development Cell,
Upper Amwala, Dehradun- 248001.
- Fee payment can be done through online mode (debit card, credit card, net banking).
- General and OBC category candidates have to submit Rs.800.
- The fee for reserved category candidates is Rs.500.
JEEP 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates must also check following details regarding JEEP 2021 exam pattern:
- Duration: The exam is of two hours.
- Exam Mode: The examination will be conducted in offline (pen-paper based) mode.
- Subjects: Subjects will vary for each course.
- Session: The exam will be conducted in two sessions (morning & afternoon) for various groups.
- Questions Type: The Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) will be asked.
Candidates having query regarding Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2022 Eligibility, can leave comments below.