Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2024: Application, Dates, Eligibility
Uttarakhand Poly (JEEP) 2024 Application Form will be released in the month of April 2024. This exam is also known as Joint Entrance Examination Polytechnic (JEEP). Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee (UBTER) is the conducting authority of this entrance exam. It is a state level entrance exam conducted every year by the authority for filling polytechnic seats in various government/ private technical institutes of Uttarakhand. The admission will be offered to the candidates in various courses in the field of Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy, Hotel Management, etc. Selected candidates in the Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2024 exam will get admission into polytechnic courses. Interested candidates in the entrance exam will be able to filling and submit the application form on the website.
In the given article below, we have provided the complete information related to Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2024 exam such as application form, exam dates, eligibility criteria, etc.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2024 Overview
|Name of the exam||Joint Entrance Examination Polytechnic (JEEP) 2024|
|Conducting Authority||Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee (UBTER)|
|Exam type||State Level Entrance Exam|
|Courses Offered||Diploma/ Polytechnic Courses|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exam|
Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2024 Exam Dates
Following are the tentative Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2024 exam dates:
|Online Application form releases||1st week of April 2024|
|Offline Registration||2nd week of April 2024|
|Last date of offline form submission||3rd week of May 2024|
|Last date of online application||3rd week of May 2024|
|Admit card release date||last week of May 2024|
|Exam date||1st week of June 2024|
|Answer key release date||3rd week of June 2024|
|Result announcement||1st week of July 2024|
|Counseling begins from||3rd week of July 2024|
Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP Application Form 2024
Candidates can check below about Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2024 Application Form details:
- The application form will be available from first week of April 2024.
- The registration form will be released through online mode on the website.
- Only eligible candidates will be able to fill out the application form, non-eligible candidate’s application form will be rejected by the authority.
- The Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2024 registration will also be accepted through offline mode. Candidates will get the form from various polytechnic institutions.
- To fill the application form, candidates will have to provide details such as qualification details, personal details, and other asked information.
- Candidates will be required to upload the scanned documents at the time of filling the application form. The documents must be uploaded in given specific format and size.
- At the time of filling of the application form, candidates must be careful, as correction facility will not be provided by the authority for rectification.
- After completing all the steps of application form process, preview the filled form and submit it.
- At last, candidates will be required to take printout of the online filled application form for further usage.
The Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2024 application fee is given below:
- For ST/ SC candidates, the application fee will be of Rs 500.
- For General/ other candidates, the fee will be of Rs 800.
- The application form fee can be submitted through online mode using credit card/ debit card or net banking.
Uttarakhand Poly JEEP 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the Uttarakhand Polytechnic Eligibility 2024 below in the given section:
- Nationality: Applying candidates must be Indian citizen.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed class 10th & 12th level exam to apply.
- Age Criteria: There will be no age limit for the entrance exam.
Candidate can check the name wise eligibility criteria below in the given table:
|Subject Code||Subject Name||Duration||Educational Qualification|
|E||Diploma in Engineering/ Technology||3 years||Candidates with 35% marks in 10th class with Science and Mathematics (Not primary math) from Uttarakhand Board or equivalent.|
|P||Diploma in Pharmacy||3 years||Pass the Class 10+2/ Intermediate with Chemistry, Physics, Biology & Mathematics.|
|H||Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology||3 Years||Must have 35% marks 10+2/ Intermediate or equivalent with English one of the subject(Obtained at least 35% marks at the qualifying examination)|
|M||Modern Office Management and Secretarial Practice||2 Years||10+2/ Intermediate or its equivalent (In High School and Intermediate, Hindi and English are mandatory subjects)|
|G||P.G. Diploma in Computer Application||2 Years||Graduate candidate from any recognized University|
|T||Textile Design, Garment Technology, Fashion Design||3 Years||In High School candidates must obtain at least 35% marks|
|A||Entry in 2nd year of Diploma Engineering through lateral entry||2 Years||10+2/ Intermediate (Chemistry, Physics & Mathematics) Or Two-year ITI|
Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2024 Exam Pattern
The Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP Exam pattern 2024 can be checked below in the given section:
- Exam Mode: The mode of the exam will be Offline (Pen-Paper Based).
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Type Questions (MCQs) will be asked in the exam.
- Number of Questions: Total 100 questions will be there in the exam paper.
- Duration: 2 hours will be allotted to solve the exam paper.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, 5 marks will be given.
- Negative Marking: For each wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
For Engineering or Technology:
|Science (Physics & Chemistry)||50%|
For Diploma in Engineering:
For Diploma in the Pharmacy:
|Physics and Chemistry||50%|
|Biology and Mathematics||50%|
Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology:
|Reasoning and logical discussion||25%|
|Scientific aptitude, and English language||25%|
Diploma in Engineering through lateral Entry:
|General engineering (electrical, electronic, etc)||20%|
Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2024 Syllabus
The Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2024 syllabus will be based on the Class 9th and 10th standard. JEEP syllabus for lateral entry will be totally based on the class 12th level. Candidates can check the syllabus below from where the questions will be asked in the exam.
- For Diploma Engineering & Technology: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Diploma in Pharmacy: Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/ Mathematics.
- For Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology: Reasoning & Logical Discussion, Numerical Ability, Science Aptitude, and English Language.
- For Modern office Management & Secretarial Practice: English & Hindi Comprehension, Reasoning & Intelligence, Numerical Ability, and General Awareness.
- PG Diploma in Computer Application: Topics will be English Comprehension, Numerical Ability, Reasoning, General Intelligence, and General Awareness.
- For Diploma in Textile Designing/ Garments Technology/ Fashion Designing: English & Hindi Comprehension, Reasoning & Intelligence, and General Awareness.
- For Diploma in Engineering Lateral Entry: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and General Engineering.
JEEP Preparation Tips:
Candidates can follow the given preparation tips to score better in Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP entrance exam:
- Firstly, go through the complete syllabus of Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP.
- Try to solve previous year of question papers.
- Make a proper schedule to study and follow it strictly.
- Participate in the mock test as much as you can.
- Do not engage in unwanted things and avoid distracted.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2024 Admit Card
The Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2024 admit card will be released by the UBTER once the application process will end. The admit card will be released in the last week of May 2024.
It can be downloaded using login credentials such as application number and password in the online portal. After providing the valid details in the given space, the admit card will appear on the screen. The authority will not sent it by email or post. Candidates will be required to carry the printout of the admit card to the exam center.
JEEP Exam Centres
At the time of filling the application form, candidates are able to select their preferred exam centres. No request will be accepted to change the exam centres after filling the application form through online mode.
Given below are the exam centres and their codes:
Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2024 Answer Key
The answer key of Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2024 will be released through online mode on the website. In the form of PDF, the answer key will be published by the authority. In the third week of June 2024, the authority will publish the answer key.
After releasing it, candidates will be able to submit objections within the prescribed time period. It consists of all the correct answers of questions asked in the examination.
The admission will be provided to the students on the basis of reservation policy set by the government of reserved categories. Candidates can check the complete reservation policy for the various categories below:
|Schedule Caste (SC)||19%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||04%|
|Other backward classes (OBC)||14%|
|Freedom fighters (DFF)||02%|
|Ex-army man/ disable/ dependent candidates (MP)||5%|
Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2024 Result
The authority will release the Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2024 result through online mode for appeared candidates. Only appeared candidates in the JEEP examination will be able to download the result through login procedure.
Candidates will be required to use their email id and password to check the result on the website. In the first week of July 2024, candidates will be able to download the result. Candidates are advised to keep the hardcopy of the result for further usage in admission procedure.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2024 Counselling
The Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2024 counselling procedure will be organized from the third week of July 2024. Only qualified candidates will be able to participate in the counselling procedure. On the basis of merit list, candidates will be selected for the counselling round.
There will be two or three rounds in Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP counselling on the basis of the availability of seats after each round of counselling. The seats will be allotted to the students on the basis of rank obtained in the entrance exam.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2024 Participating Institutes
Following are the participating institutes of Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2024:
- JB Institute of Technology, Dehradun
- Swami Rama Himalayan University, Dehradun
- Government Girls Polytechnic, Sudhowala
- BSM College of Polytechnic, Roorkee
- Tula’s Institute, Dehradun
- Dev Bhoomi Institute of Polytechnic, Saharanpur
- Gauri Himalayan School of Science and Technology, Dehradun
- Government Polytechnic Daniya, Almora
- Government Polytechnic Pipli, Uttarkashi
- Government Polytechnic Satpuli, Pauri
- Government Polytechnic, Kotabagh
- Government Polytechnic, Pantnagar
- Government Polytechnic, Pauri Garhwal
- Himalayan School of Science and Technology, Dehradun
- Rudrapur Institute of Technology, Rudrapur
In case of any query related to Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2024, feel free to ask below in the comment section.