JEST 2023 Answer Key (Out), Question Paper – Get Marks Here
JEST 2023 Response Sheet has been released on 26th April 2023. Answer Key (Revised) has been released on 15th April 2023. Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST) is an exam conducted by Science and Engineering Research Body (SERB). JEST exam is organized for providing admission in PhD and integrated PhD courses in physics, theoretical computer science, neuro science or computation biology. The authority has released the answer key after the commencement of the exam. Here we have provided details regarding JEST Answer Key 2023.
JEST 2023 Answer Key – Out
JEST 2023 Response Sheet has been released on 26th April 2023. Click here to view.
JEST 2023 Revised Answer Key has been released on 15th April 2023. Click here for answer key.
JEST 2023 Answer Key has been released on 8th April 2023. Candidates can also make objections till 11th April 2023. Click here for answer key.
Below we are providing details about the JEST answer key:
- The answer key has been made available through online mode.
- The provisional answer key is available on 8th April 2023 for physics.
- The authority has released the answer key for all four series A, B, C and D.
- Candidates also have the opportunity to make objections regarding answer key.
- The answer key contains all the correct answers of the questions asked in the examination.
- Candidates can view the last year answer key of JEST examination from below.
JEST 2023 Important Dates
Given below are important dates regarding JEST answer key.
|JEST 2023 exam date||26th March 2023|
|Provisional answer key release||8th April 2023|
|Final answer key publish||15th April 2023|
|Result announcement||26th April 2023|
How to Download JEST Answer Key
Following are the steps through which candidates can download the answer key.
- Visit the official website link (link is provided above).
- Answer key will be displayed on the screen.
- It will be published in the PDF format.
- Match your response with the answer key.
- Download and print the answer key for future reference.
Challenging JEST Answer Key
If any candidate finds any discrepancy or doubt regarding answer key or question they can challenge it. Candidates have to write an email to the specified address and send it before the due date.
The mail must be sent on or before 11th April 2023 for Physics. Emails can be taken into consideration only if they are sent with detailed solution regarding the answer key doubt. Revised answer key has been released after clearing the doubt of the candidates.
JEST Marking Scheme
After downloading the answer key candidate must know the marking scheme to calculate their score. Given below is the marking scheme for JEST exam:
- Part A: Candidates are given 1 mark for every correct response. 1 mark gets deducted for wrong response.
- Part B: Candidate are provided 3 marks for correct response. There is no negative marking in this section.
- Part C: Candidate are given 1 mark for correct response. 1/3 mark has been deducted for wrong response.
JEST Result 2023
The result of JEST 2023 has been made available through online mode. The JEST 2023 result is made available from 26th April 2023. Candidates who appear in JEST exam can download the result.
Candidates have to login by entering their E-mail or username and password to check their result. The score card has been released with the declaration of the result.
Qualified candidates can download their score card from the website. Score card have details mentioned such as candidate’s name, roll number, overall marks and overall rank.
JEST 2023 Answer Key helps the students to calculate the score obtained in the entrance test. Students can get to know the exact answers of the asked questions in the exam. Also, students are also able to challenge the answer key in case of any mistake.
If you have any other queries regarding JEST 2023 Answer Key, you can ask your queries in the comment below.
how to check the answers and calculate the mark if no response sheet has received
You can check the answers using your login details.
i an help in history