JET Agriculture 2019 Application Form (Released) – Apply Online Here
JET Agriculture 2019 Application Form can be filled till 2nd April 2019. Rajasthan Joint Entrance Test for agriculture is a state level entrance exam. It is administered by the Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology, Udaipur. It offers admission into Food Technology, Dairy Technology, Agriculture, Horticulture and Forestry professional courses. On qualifying the exam, candidates can get admission in government and private agriculture institutions of Rajasthan. In this article, candidates can check the JET Agriculture application form 2019 complete details.
JET Agriculture 2019 Application Form
JET Agriculture 2020 Application Form will be started from March 2020.
JET Agriculture 2019 Application Form can be filled till 2nd April 2019. Click here to apply.
Note: Candidates can edit the application form till 4th April 2019.
Candidates those are eligible can fill the application form through online mode. The details of the application form are mentioned below:
- JET Agriculture 2019 application form can be submitted through online mode only.
- Candidates can avail the application form from 20th February 2019.
- Application forms will be accepted till 2nd April 2019.
- Candidates can modify the filled details only before the last date of submission of application form.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of photograph, 10th certificate and category certificate.
- Do not send the hard copy of application form. It should be kept by the candidate for future use.
The application fee is Rs. 2800/- for General/OBC/SBC and Rs. 1400/- for SC/ST/Disabled (PC)>30% candidates.
Application fee can be paid through credit card, debit card and internet banking. The fee will not be refunded or transferred under any circumstance.
Check the eligibility criteria to appear in JET Agriculture 2019 from below:
- Domicile: Only the candidates those have domicile of Rajasthan state can apply.
- Age: The upper age to apply will be 25 years as on 01/01/2019.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must pass 10+2 examination from Rajasthan or equivalent board with agriculture, biology, chemistry, physics and mathematics subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates should secure 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination.
- Relaxation: There is a relaxation of 5% in qualifying marks for the reserved category candidates.
- Appearing Candidates: Qualifying exam appearing candidates are allowed to sit in the exam.
Note: Arts and Commerce stream candidates cannot apply.
JET Agriculture Application Dates
Here we have provided the official exam dates of JET Agriculture 2019:
|Availability of online application||20th February 2019|
|Last date of application form||2nd April 2019|
|Date of examination||12th May 2019|
How to Apply
Go through the guidelines given below to fill the application form.
- Go to the official website (link is given above).
- Click on ‘Online Application Form’ tab.
- Before proceeding for application form, read the instructions carefully.
- After that fill the details and registration number will be generated.
- Now, enter the valid mobile number and email Id along with other necessary details.
- Verify the filled-in details and click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Click on ‘Upload Images’ tab.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, reservation certificate and 10th mark sheet.
- Click on either ‘Reset’ or ‘Save’ button according to your choice.
- Now, click on ‘Fee Payment’ tab.
- Select the mode, pay the fee and click on ‘Submit’ button.
- After final submission of application form, click on ‘Print’ button to take the printout of the application form.
If you have any other queries about JET Agriculture 2019 Application Form, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.