JET Agriculture 2020: Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, Pattern, Syllabus
JET Agriculture 2020 will be organized by Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology (MPUAT), Udaipur. Also known as Rajasthan Joint Entrance Test (Rajasthan, JET), it is a state level entrance examination conducted to offer admissions into Food Technology, Dairy Technology, Agriculture, Horticulture and Forestry fields. Through this entrance exam, candidates qualifying this test will get admission into various government & private agriculture institutions of the state. Candidates can go through this article to know complete details regarding exam dates, eligibility criteria and syllabus of JET Agriculture 2020.
JET Agriculture 2020 Exam Dates
Students can check the below tentative dates for JET Agriculture 2020 dates:
|Application form starts||1st week of March 2020|
|Last date to fill application form||2nd week of April 2020|
|Application form edit window||2nd week of April 2020|
|Admit card releases||3rd week of May 2020|
|Rajasthan JET exam date||3rd week of May 2020|
|Rajasthan JET answer key||4th week of May 2020|
|Result announcement||Last week of May 2020 or 1st week of June 2020|
|Counselling starts||1st week of June 2020|
JET Agriculture 2020 Application Form
Candidates can know various details of JET Agriculture 2020 Application Form below:
- Rajasthan JET 2020 Application Form will be released through online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form from first week of March 2020 till second week of April 2020.
- The Application process will consist of steps – Registration, Filling the application form, making application fee payment and printing the application form.
- Candidates can also do modification in the application form till the last date of application submission.
- Candidates must upload photograph & signature in the given format.
- Candidates are advised to keep print out of the filled application form till admission in the institute/college.
Application form fee for different category will be:
- For General/OBC/SBC Category: Rs. 2800
- For SC/ST/PC (>39%): Rs. 1400
Mode of Payment: The Rajasthan JET application form fee can be submitted through online mode. The mode of payment will be credit card/debit card/net banking.
JET Agriculture 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check go through following details of JET Agriculture 2020 Eligibility Criteria to check if they are eligible:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 12th or equivalent examination from Rajasthan, Ajmer or any other equivalent board.
- Domicile: Candidates who will have domicile of Rajasthan state will only be eligible to apply.
- Mandatory Subjects: Candidates must have passed 12th level with Agriculture, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subject.
- Percentage: Candidates will have to pass with 50% aggregate marks to be eligible to apply.
- Relaxation: There will be 5% relaxation in the qualifying marks for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/SBC category.
- Age Limit: The maximum age of applying candidates should be 25 years as on 1/01/2020.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in their 12th level are also eligible to apply.
JET Agriculture 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the following details for JET Agriculture 2020 Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode: Rajasthan JET 2020 will be conducted in offline mode.
- Medium: The question paper will be available in Bilingual i.e. both in English and Hindi medium.
- Exam Duration: The total time duration of the test will be of 2 hours.
- Question Type: The paper will contain multiple choice questions in the paper.
- Total Questions: Total of 200 questions will be there in the exam.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will get deducted for each wrong answer.
Check below the distribution of no. of questions for different subjects:
|Subjects||No. of questions|
JET Agriculture 2020 Syllabus
JET Agriculture 2020 Syllabus will comprise of various topics from the subjects of Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology and Agriculture. Candidates are advised to go through the topics from the syllabus of Class 11th& 12th for various subjects.
For Agriculture subject, the topics will be from General Proficiency & General knowledge in Agriculture, etc.
For Biology subject, the topics will be from Environmental Biology, Botany & Human Welfare, Unity of Life, Continuity of Life, Plant Physiology, Invertebrates and Vertebrates, etc.
For Chemistry subject, the topics will be from Structure of Atom, Colloidal State of Matter, Valency of Carbon & Hybridization, Chemical Bonding and etc.
For Mathematics, the topics will be from Algebra of Complex Number, Relations & Functions, Matrices, Vectors, Geometry, Differentiation, Integration and much more.
For Physics, the topics will be from Dynamic of Particle, Rotational Motion, Thermodynamics, Waves, Electrostatics and much more.
JET Agriculture 2020 Preparation Tips
Know various preparation tips for Rajasthan JET 2020 below to score well in the entrance test:
- Know complete details of syllabus and exam pattern.
- Practice for the test from 11th& 12th level books or NCERTs.
- Study in a smart way by preparing a proper exam time table.
- Stay healthy & fit during the preparation of exam.
- Revise topics on daily basis.
- Try to complete your syllabus before the test and give enough time for revision.
- Test yourself by attempting various mock tests.
FAQ’ S (Frequently Asked Questions)
JET Agriculture 2020 Admit Card
JET Agriculture 2020 Admit Card will be released in online mode. The admit card will be made available few days before the exam .i.e. in the third week of May 2020. No candidates will get admit card through post.
Candidates must carry the admit card on the exam day along with photo pasted on it. Without valid admit card no candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall. Candidates will be able to download the admit card by entering their logging details.
JET Agriculture 2020 Answer Key
JET Agriculture 2020 Answer Key will be made available through online mode. The answer key will release by last week of May 2020. Candidates will also be able to file the objection on provided answer key online.
Same as question paper, answer key will also release for both English & Hindi Languages paper. Candidates will be able to calculate their expected scores and know their qualifying status of test.
Candidates will have to secure their login details as such as registration number and password to generate the answer key. Candidates will only be able to file objection till May 2020. After that, no objections will be accepted.
JET Agriculture 2020 Cut Off
JET Agriculture 2020 Cut Off will be released through online mode. The cut-off will be released by last week of June 2020. The cut off will be released category wise for all institutions for all qualified candidates. Every institution will have its own cut-off, so, it may vary for each institution.
The cut off will be prepared based on number of candidates appearing for exam, number of candidates qualified, difficulty level of exam, previous year cut-off trends and number of seats available, etc.
JET Agriculture 2020 Result
JET Agriculture 2020 Result will be declared after the successful completion of written examination. The result will be released in the last week of May 2020 or first week of June 2020. Candidates will be able to check their results online by entering login details.
Details regarding result will be displayed through scorecard and rank list. Students qualifying the test successfully will be included in the rank list. Those candidates included in the rank list will be called for counselling process.
JET Agriculture 2020 Counselling
JET Agriculture 2020 Counselling will be organized in the first week of June 2020. Candidates who will obtain qualifying marks in the Rajasthan JET 2020 exam will be considered eligible for counselling & admission procedure. The counselling process will be held in different rounds.
It will be compulsory for the qualified candidates to fill the option form after the result announcement to participate in the counselling process.
Candidates have to fill their choices in the order of their preference. The seats will be filled on the basis of merit and reservation policy. Seats will be allotted on the basis of choice-filled, availability of seats and ranks.
Candidates having any other queries regarding JET Agriculture 2020, can ask us by leaving their queries below.