JEXPO 2019 Application Form (Released), Registration – Apply Here
JEXPO 2019 Application Form has been extended till 18th April 2019. JEXPO (WB Polytechnic) is a state level polytechnic entrance test. It is managed by the West Bengal State Council of Technical & Vocational Education and Skill Development. This exam is organized for providing admissions to the various diploma courses in engineering/technology & architecture. In this article, we have updated complete information about WB Polytechnic Application Form 2019.
JEXPO 2019 Application Form
JEXPO 2020 Application Form will be started from January 2020.
JEXPO 2019 Application Form Last Date has been extended till 18th April 2019. Click here to apply.
Check below for other details about JEXPO application form 2019 including releasing date, mode, uploading images, etc.
- Candidates can get WB Polytechnic application form 2019 through online & offline mode.
- The OMR application along with information bulletin has been issued from the Polytechnic institutions of West Bengal.
- The online application link has been given above in the notification section.
- JEXPO 2019 registration has been started from 29th January to 18th April 2019.
- Upload your photograph (Size: 10 KB to 40 KB), signature (Size: 5 KB to 20 KB) & left-hand thumb impression (Size: 5 KB to 20 KB) in a JPG/JPEG format.
- Fill the application carefully, no correction will be allowed after the form submission.
- Candidates should take a print copy of the filled application for further use.
- Candidates also have to submit the OMR & online application to the polytechnic college.
The fee payment can be done only through online & offline mode, i.e. CASH Payment. The application fee details are given below:
|For all candidates except Kanyashree enrollees||For Kanyashree candidates|
|OMR Applications||Rs. 500||Rs. 250|
|Online Applications||Rs. 450||Rs. 225|
Before applying for JEXPO exam, candidates should check the eligibility criteria:
- Qualifying Exam: Passed secondary (Madhyamika) or its equivalent examination.
- Subjects: Passed qualifying exam with Mathematics, English & Physical Science/Science subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Secured minimum 35% marks (no rounding up) in aggregate in the above examination.
- Age Limit: Candidates should not be born after 1st July 2004.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
JEXPO Application Dates
Here, we are providing the official schedule of JEXPO 2019 Application Form:
|Online & OMR Application Availability||29th January 2019|
|Last date to submit application||18th April 2019|
|Date of Exam||30th May 2019|
How to Apply
Follow the given steps to know about how to apply for JEXPO 2019:
- Visit to the official website link. (Link is provided above)
- Now, fill your basic details as “New Candidate Registration”.
- Click on “Register” button.
- Select the form you want to apply.
- Read the instructions & click on “Continue” button.
- Fill your personal, communication, choices of examination zone, educational qualification, details.
- Then, click on “Submit” button.
- Now, you have to upload photograph, signature & left hand thumb impression in a given format.
- Then, click on the “Next” button.
- Check all the details carefully & click on “Submit” button.
- Take a printcopy of the application & get application validation from any polytechnics.
- Pay the fee in CASH.
- After validation, you can verify the status of validation through login.
If you have any other queries about JEXPO 2019 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comments below.