JEXPO 2021 Application Form, Registration, Dates – Apply Online Here
JEXPO 2021 Application Form will be released from first week of January 2021. It is a state level entrance test which is organized every year. Examination will be organized by West Bengal Council of Technical Education (WBCTE). Admission will be offered to candidates into various fields as Architecture, Pharmacy, Engineering & Technology etc. Admission will be provided into various government/ private polytechnic institutions situated in the West Bengal state. Here we are providing details as application form mode, its fee and much more regarding JEXPO Application Form 2021.
JEXPO 2021 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding JEXPO 2021 application form:
- JEXPO 2021 Application form will be made available via online mode.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form for JEXPO 2021 from first week of January 2021.
- The last date to fill the offline application form will be last week of March 2021.
- Online application form can be filled till last week of March 2021.
- While filling application form, candidates must not forget to upload passport size photograph, signature & left hand thumb impression.
- The unique OTP will be sent to candidates registered ID & number so it must be valid/ working.
- Incomplete application form will not be accepted so candidates must provide all asked & required details completely in the form.
- Once all details will be completely filled, candidates must take its printout & keep it safe till future use.
Documents/ Details required while filling JEXPO application form:
- Qualification details
- Scanned image of photograph & signature
- Left hand thumb impression.
- Email ID & phone number
- Date of Birth (D.O.B) certificate
- Caste certificate (if required)
- Aadhar card, etc.
- Candidates have to submit the application fee via online or offline mode.
- The application fee will be as:
- Online application fee- Rs. 450/- (Kanyashree enrolls- Rs. 250/-)
- Offline application fee- Rs. 500/- (Kanyashree enrolls- Rs. 250/-)
- The application fee will be non-refundable in any case.
JEXPO 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following eligibility norms before applying for JEXPO 2021:
- Nationality: Candidates belonging to Indian national citizen will be eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 10th or equivalent examination form any recognized board or university.
- Mandatory subject: Candidates must have Mathematics, English, Science/ Physical science as their mandatory subjects in qualifying exam.
- Percentage: Applying candidate must score minimum 35% marks to be eligible for examination.
- Age Criteria: He/ she must be born on or after 1st July 2005. Therefore, there will be no upper age limit to be eligible for JEXPO.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing for their qualifying exam will be eligible to apply.
JEXPO 2021 Application Dates
Candidates must check following schedule to know about JEXPO Application Dates:
|Application process||1st week of January 2021|
|Submission of application form (offline)||2nd week of March 2021|
|Submission of application form (online)||4th week of March 2021|
|JEXPO 2021 exam||4th week of April 2021|
How to Apply for JEXPO 2021
Candidates must follow below step by step procedure while applying for JEXPO 2021:
- Go through official website. (Link will be given above)
- Click on, “Online application form”
- Fill basic & required details as candidates name, mail id & phone number.
- An OTP number will be sent to candidates registered ID & no.
- Submit OTP & then provide other details as age, gender, address & qualification details.
- After that read the given instructions carefully & tick on, “I Agree” option.
- Proceed to upload passport size photograph & signature and thumb impression.
- Re-check & verify the given details.
- After verification, click on the “Submit” option.
- Also submit application fee through any mode.
- A confirmation page will be display on the computer screen.
- Now take its printout & keep it safe till future use.
In the above article, we have mentioned details regarding JEXPO application form 2021. We have mentioned all required details such as application form details, its mode, fee payment process, fee details and much more. While filling application form, candidates must also follow mentioned step by step procedure to avoid any kind of rejection in the form. Candidates must also go through the mentioned eligibility norms as registration form will be accepted only of eligible candidates.
If you have any other queries regarding JEXPO Application form 2021, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.