JEXPO 2022 Application Form, Registration, Eligibility – Apply Online Here
JEXPO 2022 Application Form will be released from the first week of May 2022 through online mode only. JEXPO is a state level polytechnic entrance test conducted every year by West Bengal State council of Technical Education. The examination will be conducted for candidates seeking admission in various offered diploma programmes of Government and Private colleges across the West Bengal state. Here in this article, we will provide the complete details with latest updates on JEXPO Application form 2022.
JEXPO 2022 Application Form
Following are the detailed information with some key instruction on JEXPO 2022 Application Form:
- JEXPO 2022 Application Form can be filled through online mode.
- Authority will release the JEXPO Application Form specifically for eligible candidates, so candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for the examination.
- Eligible candidates will be able to submit their JEXPO Application Forms from first week of May 2022 to last week of August 2022.
- Applicants are advised to fill the JEXPO Application Form with utmost caution, as there won’t be any correction facility for the JEXPO Application Form.
- Applicants must submit JEXPO application form before the last date of submission, as no application form will be accepted before or after the completion of registration process.
- Applicants are advised to seek the printout of filled JEXPO Application Form and fee receipt for future references.
- JEXPO Application fee can only be payable through online mode.
- Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for transaction of JEXPO application fee.
Below are the complete application fee structure for JEXPO Application form 2022:
|Other Candidates||Rs. 450/-|
JEXPO 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility criteria for JEXPO Application Form 2022:
- Nationality: Only Indian Nationals candidates are allowed to apply for the JEXPO Examination.
- Qualification: Applicants must have qualified their High School or equivalent examination form any recognized board or institution.
- Marks: Applying candidate must have scored at least 35% marks in their qualifying examination to be eligible for JEXPO Examination.
- Age Limit: He/ she must be born on or after 1st July 2007 to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in their final qualifying examination in 2022 can also apply for the admission.
JEXPO 2022 Application Dates
Here are complete tentative registration dates for JEXPO 2022 Registration Form:
|Application process||1st week of May 2022|
|Submission of online application form||last week of August 2022|
|JEXPO 2022 Exam Dates||2nd week of September 2022|
How to Apply for JEXPO 2022
Following are the complete step by step process for filling JEXPO Online Application Form 2022:
- Visit the website of JEXPO 2022. (link will be available above)
- Now go to the admission portal of JEXPO and click on new candidates registration link.
- Fill the JEXPO application form with all required details including Basic Personal details, Email Id, Phone Number etc. and save them.
- After submitting all required details in JEXPO Application Form, candidates will have to login into the application form.
- Now fill all required details in the JEXPO Application form including basic Personal details, Academic record, Address etc. and submit them.
- The details filled by applicants in the JEXPO Application form must have valid documentation proof, as it will be required at the time of verification rounds.
- After submitting required details in JEXPO application form, Candidates will be asked to upload all required documents including Photograph, Signature, category certificate etc.
- The documents uploaded by applicants in JEXPO Application Form must be within the prescribed size and format.
- Category certificate will be required for reserved category candidates only.
- After submitting all required documents in JEXPO Application Form, candidates will have to pay the prescribed application fee for final submission of application form.
- Now select your payment mode and gateway then fill all required details accordingly and proceed the transaction for JEXPO Application Form.
- Once the transaction will be completed take the printout of filled JEXPO Application Form and Fee receipt for future references.
Leave a comment down for any further information and query regarding JEXPO 2022 application form.