JEXPO 2020 Counselling – Get WB Polytechnic Admission, Schedule
JEXPO 2020 Counselling will be released in the first week of June 2020. It will be managed by the West Bengal State Council of Technical & Vocational Education & Skill Development. JEXPO (WB Polytechnic) is a state level examination. It will be conducted for candidates, those seeking admission into various polytechnic colleges in West Bengal state. Candidates must check this article to get complete details about JEXPO Counselling 2020.
JEXPO 2020 Counselling
Candidates will be called for the counselling on the basis of the rank secured by them in the examination. Candidates will be able to register for the JEXPO 2020 Counselling Process from June 2020.
It will be conducted through online mode. It will be compulsory to register for counselling. It will be organized in three rounds. Candidates will have to fill the choices of colleges & courses according to their preferences.
The authority will allot a seat to the candidates on the basis of the filled choices, seat availability & rank secured in the examination.
Check here tentative JEXPO Counselling 2020 schedule:
|Registration & Choice Filling||2nd week of June|
|1st Phase Allotment Results||1st week of July|
|1st Phase Admission/Provision Seat Booking||4th week of June|
|2nd Phase Allotment Results||4th week of June|
|2nd Phase Admission/Provision Seat Booking||1st week of July|
|3rd Phase Allotment Results||1st week of July|
|3rd Phase Admission/Provision Seat Booking||3rd week of July|
JEXPO 2020 Counselling Procedure
The counselling procedure is comprised of the following steps:
Step 1: Registration:
After the announcement of the result, candidates will have to register for the counselling from the website.
- Visit to the website.
- Click on the “New Registration” section.
- Fill “Enrollment Number” & “Index Number”.
- Click on the “Proceed” button.
- Edit your personal details (if required). Otherwise click on the submit button.
- Check your personal details & then, click on the “Confirm” button.
- Fill password of your choice.
- Click on the submit button.
Step 2: Student Login:
- Now, go to the “Student Login” section.
- Fill your “Enrollment Number” & “Password”.
- Click on the “login” button.
Step 3: Choice Filling:
It will be the most important step in the online counselling process. Candidates will have to fill choices of courses & colleges as per their preferences.
Candidates must fill as many numbers of choices as possible to increase their probability of securing a preferred seat as per their rank.
- Go to the choice filling section of the website.
- Add combinations of Institution & Course one by one as per your preference.
- Save your filled choices.
- After final entry of choices, you will have to lock the choices, clicking the “Lock” button.
- Take print out a copy of the choices filled by you for further process.
Step 4: Seat Allotment
- After a few days of choice locking, the seat allotment result has been published.
- Candidates can check it through online mode from the website.
- The results are intimated to the candidates via SMS in their registered mobile number.
- The allotment of seats is done on the basis of the rank, filled choices, availability of seats, etc.
Step 5: Allotment Letter
- Candidates can download their allotment letter cum money receipt.
- Read all instructions given in the allotment letter carefully.
Step 6: Reporting at the Allotted Institutions
- Candidates have to report at the allotted institute physically with allotment letter & all documents for verification.
- Candidates have paid Rs. 500 in cash towards final seat booking fee within a given time. The admission fee is separate.
- If candidates don’t report in a given time, then admission will lead to cancellation of allotted seat & candidature.
Under JEXPO, approximate 12,000 numbers of seats available in government polytechnics. The reservations of seats for various categories are given below:
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||22%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||6%|
|Land Looser Quota (LLQ)||2%|
|OBC-A & OBC_B||As per Government Order.|
Documents Required for Admission
Candidates should bring the given documents at the time of admission.
- 10th or equivalent examination Admit Card
- 10th or equivalent examination Mark Sheet
- JEXPO Admit Card 2020
- Category Certificate
- Two copies of Printout of the Allotment Letter cum Money Receipt
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Filled-in Anti Ragging Affidavit
If you have any query about JEXPO 2020 Counselling, you can ask us by leaving your comments in the comment box.