Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Eligibility, Check Qualification & Age Criteria
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Eligibility Criteria will comprise of qualification, age & other criteria. Jharkhand Polytechnic is a state level exam that is conducted by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECE). It is also known as Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination (PECE). The PECE 2020 entrance exam will be held from August 2020. This exam is conducted for providing admission to the various diploma courses in Jharkhand State. Here, candidates can check the Jharkhand Polytechnic PECE 2020 Eligibility Criteria.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates will be able to check the given eligibility criteria before applying for the examination. Candidates should check whether they are eligible or not. The complete eligibility details are given here:
- Candidate must be the citizen of India.
- State Eligibility: Candidate must be a Permanent/Local resident of Jharkhand.
- Resident Certificate: Candidates have to submit the Local Residential Certificate & Caste Certificate that is issued by the authority assigned by Govt. of Jharkhand.
- Aadhaar Card: Candidates should have a valid aadhaar card to apply for the exam. It is compulsory for filling the application form.
Qualification Eligibility Criteria:
The qualification criteria of the PECE 2020 are given below:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed the Madhyamik/ 10th or equivalent examination from a recognized university.
- Qualifying Marks: Candidates must obtain at least 35% marks in the above qualifying examination.
- Appearing Candidates: Appearing candidates of class 10th or equivalent examination can also apply for the Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020.
- But they will have to qualify the exam of class 10th before the date of counselling.
Age Eligibility Criteria:
The Jharkhand Polytechnic eligibility of age criteria are mentioned here:
- Age Limit: There is no lower & upper age limit to apply for the Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020.
- In case, candidates want to apply for the mining engineering programme of the diploma should be a minimum age of 17 years old as on or before 1st July 2020.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Application Form
The details related to Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Application can be checked in the below given section:
- Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Application Form will be released from April 2020.
- Applicants will be able to fill the application form through online and offline mode.
- Last date to submit the application form online is till 20th August 2020.
- Students must fill complete details in the form correctly. Multiple applications will get rejected.
- While image uploading process, students must upload photograph, signature, 10th mark sheet and thumb impression according to the prescribed format & size.
Check below application fee for various categories below:
- General candidates/OBC II candidates – Rs. 650
- ST/SC/Female candidates – Rs. 325
The application fee can be paid in online mode only.
For further queries related to Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Eligibility Criteria, you can ask us by commenting below in the comment box.