JIPMER 2020 Admit Card, Hall Ticket – Download Admit Card Here
JIPMER MBBS 2020 Admit Card will be released by third week of May 2020. JIPMER is organized by the Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research. It will provide the admissions into the MBBS course of the university and its affiliated campuses. It is a national level entrance exam through which admission will be offered in the JIPMER Karaikal & Puducherry campuses. Here, we have mentioned the complete details about JIPMER 2020 Admit Card included with some important instruction for the exam.
JIPMER Admit Card 2020
Candidates are instructed to carry the valid photo Id proof along with JIPMER Admit Card 2020. Without admit card and photo Id proof candidates will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall. Admit card will not be sent to the candidates individually. They will have to download it only through the online mode. It is the important document to sit in the examination. So, candidates are advised to keep it safely.
The admit card will contain the contents like name of the candidate, date of birth, photograph & signature of the candidate, examination city, roll number, test venue & time, etc. Candidates have to carry the Aadhaar card/Voter Id/Passport along with them. If the candidate find any discrepancy in the admit card they can contact the help desk.
JIPMER Admit Card Date 2020
The downloading of admit card will get started from third week of May 2020. JIPMER exam will be conducted by second week of June 2020. After the conduction of written examination, the result will be released within 2-4 weeks. The result will be declared by third week of June 2020. Candidates will also get their rank card to produce at the time of counselling. The selected candidates will have to appear in the counselling by last week of June 2020.
JIPMER is a national level entrance exam conducted to offer admission into undergraduate medical MBBS programme. Through this entrance exam, admission is offered in nearly 200 MBBS seats. This exam will be organized by the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research, Puducherry.
How to Download JIPMER Hall Ticket 2020
Candidates can download the JIPMER hall ticket 2020 by following the steps given below.
- Navigate the official website link (link will be given above).
- After clicking on above link, you will be asked to enter your login credentials.
- Enter your ‘User Id’ or ‘Password’.
- Click on ‘Login’ button.
- The admit card will be generated in PDF format.
- Candidates have to download it and take the printout of it.
- Keep it safe because it will be asked by the authority in the counselling.
- Candidates must report the exam centre before two hours of the examination.
- Before half an hour of the examination, no candidate will be permitted to enter the examination hall.
- Entry to the examination hall will be permitted only on the production of hall ticket and valid photo id proof along with photocopy of photo ID.
- Biometric authentication through digital device and hard copy of the signature and fingerprint in attendance sheet will be taken in the exam hall.
- Do not bring any other things in the examination hall except required documents.
- The exam centres will be in the perimeter of 25-30 kms from the main city. So, candidates are advised to verify the exam venue before one day of commencement of examination.
If you have any query regarding JIPMER 2020 Admit Card, you can ask us by leaving your queries in the comment box given below.