JIPMER 2023 Admit Card (Out), NEET Exam City Slip – Get Here
JIPMER MBBS (NEET) 2023 Admit Card has been released on 4th May 2023. Exam City Slip has been released on 30th April 2023. JIPMER is organized by the Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research. It will provide the admissions into the MBBS course of the university and its affiliated campuses. This examination has been replaced by NEET. Now admission in JIPMER MBBS courses will be provided through NEET scores. It is a national level entrance exam through which admission will be offered in the JIPMER Karaikal & Puducherry campuses. Here, we have mentioned the complete details about JIPMER 2023 Admit Card included with some important instruction for the exam.
JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2023 – Released (NEET)
JIPMER MBBS (NEET) 2023 Admit Card has been released on 4th May 2023. Exam City Slip has been released on 30th April 2023.. Click here to get admit card.
Click here to get advance intimation slip.
Candidates are instructed to carry the valid photo Id proof along with JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2023. Without admit card and photo Id proof candidates are not allowed to enter in the examination hall. Admit card is not sent to the candidates individually. They have to download it only through the online mode. It is the important document to sit in the examination. So, candidates are advised to keep it safely.
The admit card contains the contents such as name of the candidate, date of birth, photograph & signature of the candidate, examination city, roll number, test venue & time, etc. Candidates have to carry the Aadhaar card/Voter Id/Passport along with them. If the candidate find any discrepancy in the admit card they can contact the help desk.
JIPMER MBBS Admit Card Dates 2023
The downloading of admit card has been started from 4th May 2023. JIPMER (NEET) exam is conducted on 7th May 2023. After the conduction of written examination, the result has been released.
The result has been declared on 13th June 2023. Candidates also get their rank card to produce at the time of counselling. The selected candidates have to appear in the counselling in the month of June/ July 2023.
JIPMER is a national level entrance exam conducted to offer admission into undergraduate medical MBBS programme. Through this entrance exam, admission will be offered in nearly 200 MBBS seats. This exam will be organized by the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research, Puducherry.
How to Get JIPMER MBBS Hall Ticket 2023
Candidates can download the JIPMER hall ticket 2023 by following the steps given below.
- Navigate the website link (link is given above).
- After clicking on above link, you will be asked to enter your login credentials.
- Enter your ‘User Id’ or ‘Password’.
- Click on ‘Login’ button.
- The admit card will be generated in PDF format.
- Candidates have to download it and take the printout of it.
- Keep it safe because it will be asked by the authority in the counselling.
- Candidates must report the exam centre before two hours of the examination.
- Before half an hour of the examination, no candidate will be permitted to enter the examination hall.
- Entry to the examination hall will be permitted only on the production of hall ticket and valid photo id proof along with photocopy of photo ID.
- Biometric authentication through digital device and hard copy of the signature and fingerprint in attendance sheet will be taken in the exam hall.
- Do not bring any other things in the examination hall except required documents.
- The exam centres will be in the perimeter of 25-30 kms from the main city. So, candidates are advised to verify the exam venue before one day of commencement of examination.
If you have any query regarding JIPMER MBBS 2023 Admit Card, you can ask us by leaving your queries in the comment box given below.