JIPMER 2023 Exam Pattern, Marking Scheme – Know Here
JIPMER MBBS 2023 Exam Pattern includes the total number of questions, marking scheme, exam mode, exam duration & other details of exam. National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts the NEET examination every year to offer admission in MBBS courses. It is a national level entrance exam which will be conducted once in every year. Admission in JIPMER MBBS courses will be provided based on NEET scores in Puducherry and Karaikal campuses. In this article we have provided the information related to JIPMER MBBS Exam Pattern 2023.
JIPMER MBBS 2023 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of JIPMER MBBS comprise of mode of exam, marking scheme, no. of questions, total marks provided, the language of the paper, etc. Before appearing in the exam, it is necessary to know the exam pattern of the particular exam. With the help of marking scheme, candidates will be able to estimate that in which subject they will be able to secure more marks. Below we have given the complete exam pattern.
JIPMER 2023 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: It will be conducted through offline mode (Pan & Paper Based Test) only.
- Exam Date: The exam will be conducted from first week of May 2023.
- Duration of Exam: It will be of about three hours and twenty minutes.
- Language: The language of the question will be English, Hindi, Tamil, Assamese, Oriya, Kannada, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Urdu, and Telugu.
- No. of Questions: There will be total 200 questions which will be asked in the examination.
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions will be asked in the examination.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English language and Comprehension and Logical & Quantitative Reasoning.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, four marks will be allotted to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Here we have provided the subject wise weightage of JIPMER exam:
JIPMER MBBS Syllabus
The syllabus of JIPMER MBBS 2023 will be prepared from the syllabus as prescribed by the State Board Higher Secondary and CBSE for 11th and 12th standards. Candidates will also be able to go for the Mock Test for CBT online exam, which will be provided by the authority on their website. The syllabus will consist from subjects as Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English Language & Comprehension, and Logical & Quantitative Reasoning.
Some topics from physics will be as optics, Dual nature of matter, electrostatic, and much more. Topics from chemistry include solid state, electro-chemistry, chemical kinetics, Polymers, etc. Biology syllabus will contain topics as Human Physiology, plant physiology, human welfare & biotechnology and etc.
In English language, there will be 3 sections, Section A will be as reading unseen passages & Note-making. Section B as writing skills. Literature part & long reading text part will be from section C.
Some of the preparation tips for JIPMER MBBS 2023 will be as:
- Students must make a proper time table & follow it strictly.
- Complete the prescribed syllabus at least one week before examination.
- Keep last week only for revision.
- Go through the complete exam pattern.
- Solve previous year questions paper & mock test.
- Stay healthy & fit.
If you have any other query regarding JIPMER MBBS 2023 Exam Pattern, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.