JIPMER PG 2022: Counselling (Started), Allotment (Out), Merit, Admission
JIPMER PG 2022 Allotment (2nd round) has been released on 27th August 2022 for MD/ MS through INI CET. Allotment (On spot round) has been released for DM/ M.Ch. JIPMER PG is a national level entrance examination conducted by the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) twice in a year. JIPMER conduct the JIPMER PG exam for admission in various 3 year PG medical courses whereas for admission in 6 year PG Program, candidates will have to qualify the INI CET 2022 exam. Qualified candidates of the JIPMER PG examination will get admission in their applied programs at the JIPMER Campuses. Here, through this articles we are providing the complete details about the JIPMER PG 2022 Admission.
INI CET 2022
Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test (INI-CET) is a national level entrance examination for admission into MD & MS (6 years) courses. This exam was newly formed in 2021 and conducted by the AIIMS Delhi in 2 sessions. The examination is conducted for admission into medical institutions of AIIMS, JIPMER, NIMHANS and PGIMER institutions.
JIPMER PG 2022 Notifications – 2nd Allotment Out (INI CET)
JIPMER PG 2023 Exam Date has been announced for January session. The exam will be held on 13th November 2022.Check more details about JIPMER PG 2023 here.
JIPMER PG 2022 Allotment (2nd round) has been released on 27th August 2022 for MD/ MS through INI CET. Check here for counselling details.
JIPMER PG (INI SS) 2022 Allotment (On spot round) has been released for DM/ M.Ch courses. Check here for details.
JIPMER PG 2022 Exam Dates
Following are the official exam dates for JIPMER PG 2022 July MD/MS session:
For July Session (MD/ MS):
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Basic registration starts from||31st January 2022|
|Closing of online basic registration||7th March 2022|
|Status of Basic Registration & last date for correction for rejected images||11th March to 15th March 2022|
|Final Status of Accepted Basic Registration||18th March 2022|
|Date for Generation of code (only for accepted Basic Registration candidates)||21st March to 11th April 2022|
|Uploading Prospectus including seat position for Sponsored and Foreign National candidates||21st March to 8th May 2022|
|Date for checking status of application form & last date for submission of required documents||22nd April to 25th April 2022|
|Final status of online registration||29th April 2022|
|Uploading of admit card||29th April 2022|
|Date of Exam||8th May 2022|
|Declaration of result||14th May 2022|
|Merit list||14th May 2022|
|Counselling Process||24th June 2022|
For DM/M.Ch. (3 years) July 2022:
|INI SS Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Registration starts from||16th March 2022|
|Closing of online basic registration||3rd April 2022|
|Status of Application & rejected application||5th April 2022|
|Last day of submission of documents of rejected application||8th April 2022|
|Last date for ministry of health and family welfare, govt of India to forward an approval of “No objection to foreign national”.||8th April 2022|
|Finalisation of Centres & allotment of roll no.s/ admit card on the website||15th April 2022|
|Written online CBT exam||23rd April 2022|
|Declaration of result||27th April 2022|
|Release of merit list||10th May 2022|
JIPMER PG 2022 Result
The result has been released by the authority after few days from the completion of examination. Candidates can download their result from 14th May 2022 (INI CET) through online mode.
The result for INI SS has been released on 29th April 2022 via online mode.
Authority does not send any result to any candidates individually through by post or any other offline mode. Candidates have to download their result by login into the website of INI CET exam conducting authority.
Candidates are advised to keep the result safe till the completion of admission process as it is required document at the time of counselling.
JIPMER PG 2022 Cut Off
The cut off marks is the minimum marks set by the authority for shortlisting the candidates for counselling procedure. Authority will release the category wise cut off list for every exam participated candidate through online mode. Candidates will have to score more than prescribed cut off marks to be eligible for the counselling procedure.
JIPMER PG Cut off is prepared on the basis of various factors. On the basis of cut off list, authority will prepare the merit list containing the names of shortlisted candidate for counselling procedure.
JIPMER PG 2022 Merit List
The merit list has been released by the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) through online mode. Authority prepare the category wise merit list on the basis of candidates performance in the entrance examination.
The merit list is released for every qualified candidates of the examination. JIPMER PG Merit list 2022 contains the rank of candidates. The admission procedure is regulated on the basis of candidates rank in the merit list.
JIPMER PG 2022 Counselling
Counselling procedure is the last process for the admission. Authority conducts the counselling procedure from June 2022 for qualified candidates of the examination only.
The counselling procedure is conducted in various round as per the availability of seats in after each round of counselling. Shortlisted candidates have to report in the allotted campuses with all required document within given time period.
Following are the complete list of required document candidates will have to bring at the time of counselling:
- Hall Ticket
- Rank letter
- Date of Birth Certificate
- MBBS mark sheet for MD/MS course and BDS mark sheet for MDS course
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Transfer Certificate obtained from the Institute last studied
- Migration Certificate obtained from the University last attended
- Permanent / Provisional Medical Registration / Dental Registration Certificate
- Residence certificate issued by Revenue Authority not below the rank of Tahsildar or AADHAR card or Voter ID or Passport copy
- In case of Other Backward Classes/ Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe, a Community Certificate, recently obtained from the competent authority
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) certificate
- Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe (SC/ST) certificate, etc.
JIPMER PG 2022 Admit Card
The admit card has been released by the authority after the completion of registration process. Authority has released the admit card for successfully registered candidates only. Registered candidates can download their admit card through online mode by login into the website of exam conducting authority.
The admit card for JIPMER PG 2022 has been released for July Session. For INI CET candidates can download their admit card from 29th April 2022 for July session MD/ MS admission through the website of INI CET conducting authority.
Candidates should keep their admit card safe as it will be needed at the time of counselling.
JIPMER PG 2022 Exam Pattern
Here candidates can check complete exam pattern for JIPMER PG 2022:
- Mode: JIPMER PG 2022 Examination will be conducted through online mode.
- Duration: There will be total 3 hours for MD/MS question paper and 1 hour 30 minutes for MDS question paper.
- Language: Question paper language will be English only.
- Number of Questions: MD/MS question paper will contain total of 250 questions and there will be total 100 questions for MDS.
Checkout the details question paper pattern for JIPMER PG:
|Subject||No. of Question|
|Basic Clinical Sciences and Biostatistics|
(Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology and Forensic Medicine & Toxicology & Biostatistics)
(Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Community Medicine, Paediatrics, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, ENT, Anaesthesiology, Dermatology, Psychiatry, Radio diagnosis, Radio therapy, Emergency Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine and
Blood Transfusion Medicine)
|Subject||No. of Question|
|Basic Clinical Sciences and Biostatistics|
General Anatomy including embryology and histology / General human physiology and Biochemistry/ Dental Anatomy, Embryology & Oral Histology / General Pathology and Microbiology / General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics General Medicine General Surgery / Biostatistics
Dental Materials/ Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology / Oral Medicine and Radiology / Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry / Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics / Periodontology / Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge/ Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics / Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery / Public Health Dentistry
JIPMER PG 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus will be released by the exam conducting authority through Information brochure. JIPMER PG Syllabus 2022 will contain the topics from the relevant fields. Here, candidates can check the few topic of syllabus as the complete syllabus will be intimated through information brochure.
For Clinical Sciences: Anaesthesiology, Gynaecology, Dermatology, Community Medicine, ENT, Paediatrics, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, Medicine, Psychiatry, Radio Diagnosis, Radio therapy, Nuclear Medicine, Blood Transfusion Medicine, Obstetrics, Emergency Medicine, Surgery, Pulmonary Medicine, etc..
For Basic Clinical Science: Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology, Pathology, Micro Biology, Forensic Medicine, Toxicology and Pharmacology.
JIPMER PG 2022 Preparation Tips
Following are the list of some effective preparation tips candidates can use for better preparation of examination:
- Each student should make their own time schedule keeping their strong and week subjects in mind.
- Participate in mock test regularly, as it will help the candidates for better preparation.
- Solve the question paper of previous and sample papers.
- Avoid any distraction and keep the focus on study.
- Make the proper balances in between study and physical exercises/sports.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
JIPMER PG 2022 Application Form
Here, following are the complete details candidates need to know about JIPMER PG 2022 Application Form:
- The Application Form is made available for MD/ MS in the website of INICET through online mode.
- Candidates can apply for the JIPMER PG 2022 from 16th March till 3rd April 2022 for DM/ M.Ch (3 years).
- INI CET 2022 (MD/ MS) Application form is made available from 31st January till 7th March 2022.
- Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility norms before applying for the JIPMER PG 2022.
- Candidates should fill the application form very carefully as any mistake can cause rejection of application form.
- Candidates should take out the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
Application Form fee can only be paid through online mode. Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking for transaction of Application fee:
The Application Fee for different candidate will be as follows:
|Category||INI CET Application Fee|
|For General/OBC Candidate||Rs.2000/-|
|For SC/ST Candidates||Rs.1500/-|
INI SS Application Fee:
|For all candidates||Rs. 4250/-|
JIPMER PG Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility norms candidates need to fulfil to be eligible for JIPMER PG 2022:
- Candidates with Indian National (IN) or Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) or Foreign Nationals (FN) citizenship can apply for the MD/MS.
- For admission in MDS, Candidates should be either Indian National (IN) or Overseas Citizens of India (OCI).
- For Admission in MD/MS, Candidates should be MBBS Degree holder with 12 months compulsory internship or before 30th June 2022 from any recognized institutions.
- For Admission in MDS, Applying candidates should have BDS degree with a year of internship or before 30th June 2022.
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- Candidates should have scored at least 55% marks as General/OBC/OCI/ EWSs/Sponsored/Foreign National and 50% marks as reserved category.
If you have any query related to JIPMER PG 2022, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.