JIPMER PG 2021 Result, Dates, Merit List – Get Here for MD/MS
JIPMER PG 2021 Result will be declared in last week of June 2021 (July session). The authorities will publish the merit list subsequently which will contain the names of the candidates who would have successfully cleared the cut off. JIPMER PG is a national level examination conducted to offer admission in various PG medical courses offered by JIPMER institutions. Here we have mentioned details regarding JIPMER PG Result 2021.
JIPMER PG 2021 Result
Given below are some important points regarding the JIPMER PG 2021 Result:
- The result will be released separately for every category.
- Candidates can check the result by last week of June 2021 (July session).
- After the declaration of JIPMER PG Result, only those candidates who will be successfully enlisted their names in the merit list will be eligible for counselling.
- The merit list and cut off percentile will be declared along with the result.
- It will be released for only those candidates who would have acquired the minimum qualifying marks in the exam according to their category.
JIPMER PG 2021 Result Dates
The tentative dates related to JIPMER PG Result (July Session) are provided in the table given below:
|Events||Dates 2021 (July Session)|
|Exam date||4th week of June 2021|
|Result declaration||last week of June 2021|
|Counselling starts||4th week of July 2021|
How to Check the JIPMER PG Result
The steps through which a candidate will be able to check the result are provided below:
- Click on the official website link (link will be given above).
- After clicking on the link it would be redirected automatically to the result page.
- The result will be opened in the PDF format.
- You have to check your roll number and qualifying status in the PDF.
- Candidates must take printout of the result for further counselling process.
JIPMER PG 2021 is expected to have different minimum qualifying percentile just like previous year. The most likely minimum category wise qualifying percentile is given in the table below:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile|
|Unreserved OPH (Orthopedic Physically Challenged)||45%|
|Reserved category (SC/ST/OPH)||40%|
Inter Se-Merit Regulations
In case two or more candidates score same marks then these following regulations will be followed by the authorities to assign different ranks to those candidates:
- Negative Marks: the candidate with the least incorrect answer leading into lesser negative marks would be assigned with the higher rank.
- Age of the Candidate: The older candidate would be provided with the higher rank.
JIPMER PG 2021 Counselling
JIPMER PG 2021 Counselling will be conducted in online mode in four rounds. Counselling process is organised through offline mode.
Candidates are required to report at the specified venue to participate in the counselling process. Seats will be allotted to candidates on the basis of rank, seats availability, category, etc.
JIPMER PG 2021 Result will be provided to students through online mode. It will be released in the PDF format. Only the candidates who will clear the cut off will become eligible for participating further in the counselling process.
If you have any other queries regarding JIPMER PG 2021 Result, you can ask your queries in the comment box below.