JIPMER PG 2020 Result (Declared), Merit List, Rank List – Check Here
JIPMER PG 2020 Result has been declared on 18th December 2019 (January session). The authorities has published the merit list subsequently which will contain the names of the candidates who would have successfully cleared the cut off. JIPMER PG is a national level examination conducted to offer admission in various PG medical courses offered by JIPMER institutions. Here we have mentioned details regarding JIPMER PG Result 2020.
JIPMER PG 2020 Result – Declared
JIPMER PG 2020 Result has been declared on 18th December 2019.
Click here for MD/MS result.
Click here for DM/M.Ch result.
Given below are some important points regarding the JIPMER PG 2020 Result:
- The result has been released separately for every category.
- Candidates can check the result on 18th December 2019 (January session).
- After the declaration of JIPMER PG Result, only those candidates who will be successfully enlisted their names in the merit list will be eligible for counselling.
- The merit list and cut off percentile has been declared along with the result.
- It has been released for only those candidates who would have acquired the minimum qualifying marks in the exam according to their category.
JIPMER PG 2020 Result Dates
The tentative dates related to JIPMER PG Result (January Session) are provided in the table given below:
|Events||Dates 2020 (January Session)|
|Exam date||8th December 2019|
|Result declaration||18th December 2019|
|Counselling starts||From 27th December 2019 (MD/MS) and 24th December 2019|
How to Check the JIPMER PG Result
The steps through which a candidate will be able to check the result are provided below:
- Click on the official website link (link is given above).
- After clicking on the link it would be redirected automatically to the result page.
- The result will be opened in the PDF format.
- You have to check your roll number and qualifying status in the PDF.
- Candidates must take printout of the result for further counselling process.
JIPMER PG 2020 is expected to have different minimum qualifying percentile just like previous year. The most likely minimum category wise qualifying percentile is given in the table below:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile|
|Unreserved OPH (Orthopedic Physically Challenged)||45%|
|Reserved category (SC/ST/OPH)||40%|
Inter Se-Merit Regulations
In case two or more candidates score same marks then these following regulations will be followed by the authorities to assign different ranks to those candidates:
- Negative Marks: the candidate with the least incorrect answer leading into lesser negative marks would be assigned with the higher rank.
- Age of the Candidate: The older candidate would be provided with the higher rank.
JIPMER PG 2020 Counselling
JIPMER PG 2020 Counselling will be conducted in offline mode in four rounds. Counselling process will be organized through offline mode.
Candidates are required to report at the specified venue to participate in the counselling process. Seats will be allotted to candidates on the basis of rank, seats availability, category, etc.
JIPMER PG 2020 Result will be provided to students through online mode. It will be released in the PDF format. Only the candidates who will clear the cut off will become eligible for participating further in the counselling process.
If you have any other queries regarding JIPMER PG 2020 Result, you can ask your queries in the comment box below.