J&K Polytechnic 2020 Application (Till 15th June), Eligibility – Apply Here
J&K Polytechnic 2020 Application Form Last date has been extended till 15th June 2020. Jammu & Kashmir (J&K) Polytechnic Entrance Test (PET) is a state level entrance test. It will be conducted once in a year. The exam will be organized by Jammu & Kashmir (J&K) Board of Professional Entrance Examination. Through the entrance exam, candidates will get admission into three years of diploma polytechnic for Engineering courses. Therefore, admission will be provided to candidates in various government & private polytechnic institutes/colleges located in the J&K state. Here we are providing details regarding J&K Polytechnic Application Form 2020.
J&K Polytechnic 2020 Application Form – Extended Till 15th June
J&K Polytechnic 2020 Last date has been extended till 15th June 2020. Click here to apply.
Candidates must go through following details regarding J&K Polytechnic 2020 Application Form:
- J&K Polytechnic 2020 Application form is made available via online mode.
- Candidates can submit the application form from 23rd March 2020.
- The last date to submit the application form is till 15th June 2020.
- No change or edit option will be available once the form will be submitted. If any candidate misses any any details at the time of application process or fills incorrect information, he/she must contact the BOPEE office Srinagar or Jammu by or before 15th April, 2020.
- Incomplete or incorrect application form will not be accepted so candidates must fill the application form with utmost care.
- Candidates have to upload their scanned image of photograph, signature & left hand thumb impression.
- It is necessary to upload below mentioned documents along with the application form.
- Documents & all the other required items must be in the PDF format with prescribed size.
- During registration, also provide operating email ID & mobile number.
- Status of the application form information will be informed through registered mail id & number.
- At last, candidates must also take printout of filled in application form for further use.
Documents required for filling application form:
- Qualification certificate
- Date of Birth (D.O.B) certificate
- State subject certificate
- Category certificate
- Permanent residence certificate
- Mark card of matriculation examination
- State subject certificate
- Reserved category certificate
- Recent passport size photograph
- Thumb impression
- Aadhar card (optional)
- Email address
- Mobile number, etc.
- The application fee is of Rs.500 for all candidates.
- Candidates can submit the application fee through online mode.
- Online mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net-banking.
- In any case, application fee will be non-refundable or non-transferrable.
J&K Polytechnic 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Here we are providing the details regarding J&K Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Permanent resident of J&K state will be eligible to apply for J&K Polytechnic.
- Qualification: Candidates will have to qualify 10th/ high school from recognized board or university.
- Mandatory subject: Candidates must have Science & Mathematics as their compulsory subject in high school.
- Percentage: Candidates must score minimum of 40% marks (37% for reserved category candidates).
- Appearing: Candidates who will be appearing in the qualifying exam will be also eligible to apply.
J&K Polytechnic 2020 Application Dates
Below we are providing table for J&K Polytechnic Exam dates:
|Online registration starts||23rd March 2020|
|End of registration process||15th June 2020|
|Admit card||June 2020|
|J&K polytechnic exam 2020||June 2020|
How to Apply for J&K Polytechnic 2020
Candidates must check following steps while filling the J&K Polytechnic application form:
- Visit the official website. (link is provided above)
- Click on the registration link or apply link on the website.
- Read all the given instruction & click on the apply button.
- Fill all the basic registration including name, Date of Birth (D.O.B), email ID & mobile number etc.
- Also fill asked academic & education details in the application form.
- Upload passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Proceed to submit the application fee.
- Then, take multiple printout of filled in application form for further use.
Here in the above article of J&K Polytechnic 2020 application form, we have provided all the basic & necessary details related to application form. Candidates must check details related to application form, its fee, mode & much more. Also go through & follow the steps for how to fill its application form.
Students are also advised to go through its eligibility norms before filling the application form. Candidates must read above full article to avoid unnecessary mistakes while filling J&K Polytechnic Application Form 2020.
If you have any other query related to J&K Polytechnic 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.