JKCET 2020 Application Form (Till 31st July), Dates – Apply Online Here
JKCET 2020 Application Form has been extended till 31st July 2020. JKCET 2020 examination will be organized by Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination. It is a state level examination. Candidates will have to qualify this entrance exam to get admission in Engineering Courses – B.E/ B.Tech in Jammu & Kashmir state. Through qualifying this exam, candidates will successfully get admission into various Government & Private Engineering colleges/ institutes situated in Jammu & Kashmir state. Here we are providing complete details regarding JKCET Application Form 2020.
JKCET 2020 Application Form – Till 31st July
Candidates can submit JKCET documents/ certificate before submission at BOPEE office srinagar or through mail has been extended till 31st August 2020. Click here to check notice.
JKCET 2020 Application Form has been extended till 31st July 2020. Click here to apply.
JKCET 2021 Application Form will be released in first week of February 2021. Check details about JKCET 2021 Application Form here.
Candidates must check the following details regarding JKCET 2020 Application Form:
- The Application form can be filled via online mode.
- Candidates are able to apply for JKCET 2020 from 12th March 2020.
- Last date to submit the application form will be till 31st July 2020.
- While filling application form, candidates will have to upload passport size photograph, signature and also left hand thumb impression in the given format.
- The maximum size of photograph, signature & thumb impression will be only from 10 – 50KB. The size of required documents must be between 100 – 200 KB.
- Candidates are advised to re-check & verify the details before submission of the application form.
- Incomplete or incorrect application form will lead to rejection.
- Authority will not provide any correction facility once the form will be submitted.
- There is no need to send any hard copy of application form to the exam conducting authority.
- Candidates are advised to take multiple printouts of their application form for further use.
Documents Required while submission of Application Form:
- Permanent Residence certificate
- Date of Birth certificate (D.O.B)
- Mark sheet of qualifying exam.
- Reserved category certificate (if applicable)
- Candidates are able to pay the application fee through ‘Integrated Payment Gateway’ with the help of credit card, debit card or net-banking.
- All category candidates are required to submit Rs.1200.
JKCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following details regarding JKCET 2020 eligibility criteria:
- Nationality: Candidates must be a permanent residence of Jammu & Kashmir or Ladakh.
- Age Limit: He/ She must be 17 years of age as on 31st December 2020.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify Intermediate or equivalent exam from any recognized Board or University.
- Mandatory Subjects: Candidates must qualify the examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCME) subjects.
- Percentage: Candidates must have obtained minimum 50% marks (40% marks for reserved category) in their qualifying exam.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in class 12th exam will also be eligible to apply for JKCET.
JKCET 2020 Application Dates
Candidates must go through following table to know regarding JKCET 2020 Application dates:
|Application form commences||12th March 2020|
|Last date to submit application form||31st July 2020 (Extended)|
|Availability of Admit Card||–|
|JKCET 2020 Exam||–|
How to apply for JKCET 2020
Candidates must go through following step by step procedure while applying for JKCET 2020:
- Visit the official website. (Link is provided above)
- Click on ‘Apply online for Common Entrance Test 2020’ link.
- Read all the information carefully.
- Then, click on ‘Click here to fill Application’ link.
- After that, click on “Apply” button.
- Fill your all required personal details such as email ID, phone number etc. in the application form.
- Also fill all academic details in the application form.
- Upload recent passport size photograph, signature & thumb impression in given format.
- Re-check & verify all your given details.
- After verification, click on ‘Submit’ button.
- After that, click on ‘Click here to make payment’ option.
- Fill application number, Date of Birth (D.O.B) & click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Read all terms & condition carefully.
- Proceed to submit ‘application fee’.
- After submission of fee, a confirmation page will get generated inthe application form.
- Now take multiple printouts of your application form for further use.
Candidates must check the given steps to know how to apply for JKCET 2020. Also remember to check other basic details regarding application form, its mode, fee and much more. Candidates must also go through the eligibility criteria details to avoid rejection in their application form. It will be necessary for candidates to read above mentioned details regarding application form of JKCET 2020 to avoid basic mistakes.
If you have any other query related to JKCET 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.