Kalyani University 2021 Application Form, Eligibility – Apply Online Here
Kalyani University 2021 Application Form will be released in last week of May 2021 for UG courses. Kalyani University offer admission in various undergraduate and post graduate programmes. It is a university level admission procedure which is organised every year. Admission is offered based on merit and entrance examination. Candidates are provided admission in courses i.e. B. Tech, B.A., B.Sc., MBA, M. Tech etc. Candidates can read this article to know all about Kalyani University application form 2021 including details i.e. application form, fee, eligibility criteria, dates and much more.
Kalyani University 2021 Application Form
Candidates can check all details about Kalyani University 2021 application form from the given section:
- Kalyani University Applications will be made available through online mode. Forms will not be available through any offline mode.
- Candidates can fill their application form from the last week of May 2021 for UG courses and for PG courses it will be started form the first week of July 2021.
- Candidates must fill details carefully in the application form including educational, personal, communication and others.
- Candidates will have to fill only one application form, multiple forms will be rejected.
- Upload scanned documents i.e. recent passport size photograph and signature in the specific format.
- Candidates will be able to fill their application form till second week of July for UG courses.
- For PG courses application form can be filled till third or fourth week of June 2021.
- There will be no need to send hardcopy of the application form by post.
- Candidates must take printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for other procedures.
- Application forms will be different for various courses.
- Candidates can make payment through SBI bank collect.
- Fee will be non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances.
Here candidates can check application fee for some courses:
For M. Tech:
|General/ OBC category||Rs. 300|
|SC/ ST category||Rs. 150|
|PWD category||Rs. 120|
For other PG Courses:
|General/ OBC category||Rs. 400|
|SC/ ST category||Rs. 200|
|PWD category||Rs. 160|
Kalyani University 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the following Kalyani University 2021 eligibility criteria before applying:
For B.Tech Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 level or equivalent examination with PCM subjects from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ ST category candidates) in their qualifying examination.
- Score Card: Candidates should have WBJEE score card to be eligible.
For MBA Course:
- Qualification: Candidates should have bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must have 50% aggregate marks in their qualifying examination.
- Score Card: Candidates must have CAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ WBJEMAT score card.
- Appearing: Candidates who are appearing in their final year of graduation will also be eligible.
For M. Tech Course:
- Qualification: Candidates should have bachelor’s degree in Engineering from any recognized board.
- Score Card: Candidates must have valid score card of GATE.
Kalyani University 2021 Application Dates
Here in the table candidates can check tentative Kalyani University 2021 application dates:
For UG Courses:
|Starting of application form||Last week of May 2021|
|Last date for application submission||2nd week of July 2021|
|Publication of merit list||Last week of June 2021|
|Exam date||1st week of July 2021|
For PG Courses:
|Application starts from||1st week of July 2021|
|Last date to submit application||3rd – 4th week of July 2021|
|Publication of merit list||4th week of July 2021|
|Admit card||1st week of August 2021|
|Exam date||2nd week of August 2021|
How to Apply for Kalyani University 2021
Candidates can check complete procedure about how to fill Kalyani University 2021 application form:
- Go through the official website (link will be mentioned above).
- Click on the ‘apply online’ tab and enter your basic details i.e. name, email ID and date of birth for registration.
- A confirmation message will be sent to your registered mail ID or mobile number.
- Now login using your login credentials i.e. application number and password.
- Select the programme for which you want to apply.
- Fill details carefully to avoid mistakes.
- Enter your personal, academic, address, parent’s details in the application form.
- Click on the ‘submit and proceed’ tab.
- Now upload your recent passport size photograph and signature in the jpg/ jpeg file format.
- Now pay the application fee through SBI bank collect.
- After 24 hours of payment, you will be able to take printout of the application receipt.
- Candidates are advised to keep printout safe for other future references.
Through this article candidates must check all the details provided about Kalyani University 2021 application form. Candidates can check all about mode of application, registration fee, application form dates and much more. Candidates are advised to check all eligibility norms before applying.
If you have any other query about Kalyani University 2021 Application Form, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.